Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

New projects are expected and its our responsibility to stay Vigilante so that we are not scamed in these new crypocurrency projects on the market.

3 hours ago, BitMart said:

Its now one decade and we have more then 3000 crypto related projects which are doing day night work for this community and world because now world is understanding what is this and how is going to improve world with their skills and technology I am expecting some more good and useful projects in this comminuty because this is now not going to stop this is already proved its going to exist for very long time.

I don't expect that new projects will emerge. Moreover, they only copy the ideas that already exist. I will not support them, especially coins with too much supply.

15 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I have excellent experiences with new rollout coins such as wrx.lto on Binance platform and I achieved 100% excellent profit

This is great my friend and I also made a huge profit from these wrx lto cryptocurrencies. They are great coins

I hope there will be more crypto projects in the future, every day crypto becomes more popular and very useful so i believe there will be a lot of projects later though not all will be good in the market.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes i want new project every day. Not bad crypto-currency project. I want good project. Where we can make profit. Many project start every day but 90% project are dead.  

On 12/12/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

This is sort of race have began between many of financial institution in the world, I personally don't like the newer project blindly entering in the crypto space. The number of crypto coins should be limited to a smaller number like 100 to 200 or at least finally 500 and new project should have a strict rules to enter in blockchain technology. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Yes of course. Cause all the traders around the world are always on waiting for new projects or currencies. Cause new currencies are the best for long term investing. 

Crypto currency is been playing a very good role in the digital market for earning money and also to be added that we are expecting new project from crypto currency. 

I believe that crypto is always a good idea and ideals will be formed as one.I think there are many new crypto currency projects but they will not be successful in the future as some of those projects are created by the creator...

Changes to crypto can bring improvisation to the present crypto. Because new change may attract more investors to invest. 

With cryptocurrency I want to earn money and become self-sufficient. I am using cryptocurrency and I encourage all my friends to use it. I want to need some money for my study.

For one reason I don't like new cryptocurrency projects, many new cryptocurrency projects fail, don't last long and are abandoned by the developers themselves. Many scams occur by creating new cryptocurrencies, making fake projects and after many investors buy the cryptocurrency, the developer will sell a large token then leave the project.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Well I wish to see more cryptocurrency projects that are really functioning it won't be pleasing to the ears to find out that the cryptocurrency projects results in a very disappointing way 

8 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

yes of course and i believe in this! maybe there would be new digital currencies in the future which they would surprise us! 

Of course, there are many new cryptocurrencies that will become just as important as Bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I think this is very profitable when it start the crypto currency project really helped other and of course I am waiting for that, and hope their is a good project.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/12/2019 at 10:58 AM, Delgboke said:

In the crypto field everyday coming new projects and also many projects leaving the market. From new projects there are maximum fake projects in this time. For now I think many strong project in hold for a good time to enter.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Of course, the world needs to keep up with the technology, because in cryptocurrency, it is hoped that currency circulation can be stored safely and securely.  Either people should be safe to work and perform in a short time.

Cryptocurrencies projects are never limited as more projects still comes up on an estimate of months and with newer inventions and publicity. That's why it is not easy to know all The New projects being released as some publicity are higher than others

22 minutes ago, K133 said:

Yes there are many projects like this on the market, and there are some of them they even didn't start, even now we still can see some tokens will disappear because of their weak project and not going to hold for a long time 

Yes there is a lot of project and much more are coming out daily. There are lot of them.now.

Daily basis we know a lot of people saying about new and big project but at end that project failed and become to dead project. We saw history of 2019 many projects start ieo, sto and ico then gone from market or no volume on it.

I believe CrypPro will always have Neck Ideas and those ideals will be formed as a currency, but I expect the brand will look at coins with Neck Ideas that will solve real life problems and not just dump after list.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:03 PM, littledi059 said:

They will definetely appear and one day there will be the one that will change a lot of things like bitcoin did. But that is not going to happen soon

I to call you the sun sun moon pa din din pahla sun moon pa pa moon moon pa pa ya na ya sun moon moon pa ya sun sun moon moon sun moon pa din din pahla sun 

On 12/12/2019 at 9:18 PM, Benjamin said:

There has many ICO that are releasing some coins so we need to support this coming released some coins because this coins needs some supporters to invest and adopting this coin. Support cryptocurrencies to be able to adopt it by many people.

The new one I am looking for now I cannot I wan lo the app to or kya mood thk kar mood thk hu gya ya the app you I love the app to play the sun I can get