Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

Everyday i see new airdrop and ICO projects. I am very excited to use new coins in market. And i hope in future there are many crypto projects will come soon. I am really excited to participate in new crypto projects.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

No I am not expecting new currency project. Bitcoin is the currency which is very useful for everybody. And I also like this currency because of it's beneficial sight.

• -1 1

5 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

Actually I don't really expect a new project if, the new project only appears briefly and sinks later. What I hope for is small coins that still survive today, have good prices and can compete with Bitcoin.

Most of the projects have been a failure, because they are funded by developers but developers only know how to code they do not know anything about marketing. When big companies get into this business failure will be the last thing.

• -2 1

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

Most of the projects have been a failure, because they are funded by developers but developers only know how to code they do not know anything about marketing. When big companies get into this business failure will be the last thing.

Yes, it is very unfortunate if the project they build must stagnate in the middle of the road because of ignorance of nothing about marketing. Eventually many investors left the project to find a more profitable project.

• +1 1

Of course there are many new projects of cryptocurrency are launching everyday and it is growing day by day.Obviously it is not impossible to exclude that new projects are not launching.New projects of cryptocurrency will bring more benefit 

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

Yes, it is very unfortunate if the project they build must stagnate in the middle of the road because of ignorance of nothing about marketing. Eventually many investors left the project to find a more profitable project.

There will be one project that succeeded without marketing and there are other , ut that is based on luck, started wuth the bitcoin itself.

Yes the new cryptocurrency project is really good then we can learn something new. I will work on new projects. But it's not easy to believe new things easily. That's why everyone has to be careful.

Yeah, I wish it. Crypto projects are like common, so only 1-2 from 10 are successful and this is obvious rule. Thefore as more crypto projects as more successful and useful crypto projects.

I think that it should only task for the bitcoin to open new to new projects in day by day. Because everyone is aware about the benefits of bitcoin.

Yes, I think that a project will be released in which it will be possible to mine bitcoin. After all, it’s great when there are more projects that are profitable. 

There has many ICO that are releasing some coins so we need to support this coming released some coins because this coins needs some supporters to invest and adopting this coin. Support cryptocurrencies to be able to adopt it by many people.

Lol... Yeah of course there are lot project coming in this fooking market but main question is... Are we need these huge amount of project with no use case in our daily life?

Yes i would like to see new cryptocurrency projects. Every time i take part of an airdrop i have many tokens but these tokens have no value. I hope that i will have new cryptocurrency projects.

Somehow I have developed a pessimistic approach towards new crypto projects because most of them turned out to be scams and have ruined the field. There are only a few ones that seem to be promising. I liked the idea behind Pundi X project about extending crypto payment devices in shops but it is still not worldwide. I think there should be some monitoring on crypto projects that requires project owners to obtain a certain certificate. The reason so many ICO scams came into existence is that it was easy for them to start a project. They didn't have to convince an organization about the usefulness of their projects. We need some innovative projects to extend crypto adoption.

i do expect more projects to come but i expect them to be quality projects and somrthing which gets started now and absndonded in a few month. That kind of icos will negatively impact the crypto space.

The new projects will not stop appearing and will continue to be and every time a new cryptocurrency will emerge but it may be successful and live or prefer and die

THINK POSITIVE

I am very wary of new projects, especially ICO, because according to statistics in the first six months scam 90% of new projects occur.

I expecting new project each and everyday because what if that project would be big and make a lot of changes in crypto industry.

Everyday, there is a new project some succeed while some will not succeed many have to exit before the launch

Yes. Obviously there will be many more new cryptocurrency waiting to be introduced. Because there is so many big investors who can make this by supporting financially. Also the future market is very good for crypto so everyone who can afford it will take a chance. 

Yes i am waiting some more new crypto project it will be good for.future of crypto and thia will help milenial people to be more trusted to crypto .

I wait and know that there will be many new projects. Yes, many projects will be closed, but new ones (for example, Libra) will take their place, waiting for the development of cryptocurrencies for payments for goods and services.

Yes I always expect for new ico. when you will join an ico and but some coins from there the price is low. after listing in exchange you should not sell your coin. you need to hold and then you can sell it at high price.

Actually i need more good projects. it doesn't mean that i need new projects. if the old dead coin again turn alive and give us good service,i am happy.

Bengali?

View this Topic