Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

• Useful or interesting 18
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes there are many projects like this on the market, and there are some of them they even didn't start, even now we still can see some tokens will disappear because of their weak project and not going to hold for a long time 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Day by day there are a lot of new crypto currency project but not all of that will be successful in the future because some of those project are being abandoned by the creator so don't trust those new projects quickly. That's for me. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I believe there will always be neq ideas in crypro and those ideideas will be formed as a coin but I hope to see coins with brand neq ideas which will solve real life problems and not just dump after listing. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes The big project coming soon , Where we can earn more and more not likes the fake one Always On the ground

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1

19 minutes ago, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

I would like to see new projrcts as well, as much I would like to see most of old projects to die, but they never will, they will be half dead zombie projects until the end of time

• +3 1

I would like to see those countries that would try to create their own cryptocurrency and then have their creation fall flat on their faces because their citizens won't use it.

And I would like to see companies joining the bandwagon and create their own cryptocurrency, try hard to have them conform to regulations, and fail in the end due to a number of reasons (ehem, like Facebook right now).

Sarcasm aside, you'd think there isn't enough coins and tokens that turned out to be scam and/or shitcoins that would deter anyone from creating another scam or shitcoin. If a new cryptocurrency project is to be made, it better be not like the others before them.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes everyone wants a new cryptorency project. for people who are new and produce what is needed. but I am also happy to be in this crypto world.

1 hour ago, Delgboke said:

do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

To be frank, day by day there are new projects are born but some of them are not really worth to mention because they are just a money bag for those fraud CEO's

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

For me I wish to see more projects. People don't stop thinking of something new. And with that they don't stop inventing and don't stop dreaming. For me concept is everything. You can fail a lot of time but if you didn't give up you can be successful when the right time has come. It is just a matter of believing in your self. As for me I was also thinking of a good project to start with on 2020. I just don't know what is it yet. But I have manage to come up with a good capital. Maybe I will invest it in a traditional business like poultry farm or maybe I will invest it on a store. Or maybe in crypto. I am still thinking of something. And hopefully it will work.

Sure we still expecting to projects of cryptocurrency to come out more because many of people are everyday join the cryptocurrency

As innovation is active in this era, i think there will be a lot of projects that will be launch in the near future especially cryptocurrency projects. I am excited for incoming projects that is connected to crypto.

1 hour ago, Delgboke said:

At this time, a lot of benches. I try to participate in all that do not require investment. In the future, maybe 5-10 percent of all will give a positive result. So many crypto projects are like a lottery.

cryptocurrency is my favorite way for income, my huge expect in cryptocurrency world. i Can see

my future in cryptocurrency.

That's I want and I believe more people wait about new cryptocurrency project. New meaning hope even has no track record but the idea is future. They only need to adopt secure system, pay with popular crypto ( no need create new coin ) and already work with exchanges. Do that I believe crypto will look's different.

Yes choss any good project to investors

I think the new crypto project is actually getting more people working on it. Invest more

Yes i want to see genuine crypto project. But now maximum project are scam or no value. So i want to join genuine crypto project.

2 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Actually I don't really expect a new project if, the new project only appears briefly and sinks later. What I hope for is small coins that still survive today, have good prices and can compete with Bitcoin.

I am interesting to see new project cryptocurrency. Because if we see now, many project is fake and scam. I need project have real action not only fake claim. I already see some investor is confident to invest in big project. But after that the project is stopped.

What i think is for investor, please invest in project already running and profitable.

With that we can minimize the risk and maximaze the profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

They will definetely appear and one day there will be the one that will change a lot of things like bitcoin did. But that is not going to happen soon

6 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Yes i'm expecting more crypto projects, especially new ICOs, we there is gonna be token for juts about anything, ice cream tokens, restaurant tokens, etc.

Yeah. Obviously. Many new crypto will be introduced in the future. There is no doubt about. As the future of crypto is growing many person shall take a chance to introduce one. 

Yes I really want to see more new cryptocurrency that has a real project that we can use it in the future and also good investment. For sure the price of the coin will pump in the future.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is right almost daily new ways creating for earn crypto currencies but its not work as much as we thinking because some countries have no way to use or withdraw it. Its long ways to gain crypto in own currency and much deductions occur when why sale it.

Of course I'm sure and sure that in the future there are a lot of new projects will launch, the cryptocurrency is vast and needs to be developed more and more.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif