Whale Alert! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I usually get whale alert for large crypto transactions from and to exchanges and am going to be sharing them here so we all can remain updated and know what coin/s to be on the watch out for. Presently I think XRP is on the spotlight.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 3

You have a good notification there, I think this kind of transaction are the most reasons for some countries applied tax for bitcoin earners, they are anonymous and no one can know anything about this 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

20 minutes ago, Migo said:

You have a good notification there, I think this kind of transaction are the most reasons for some countries applied tax for bitcoin earners, they are anonymous and no one can know anything about this 

I think so, their information will be private and no one could access their transactions right? That's true. But can you enlighten me about whale? Can you give more information about whale? I really appreciate if you quoted me back.

37 minutes ago, Raven said:

I think so, their information will be private and no one could access their transactions right? That's true. But can you enlighten me about whale? Can you give more information about whale? I really appreciate if you quoted me back.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/10/24/a-quick-overview-of-cryptocurrency-whales-bears-and-bulls/

By definition, a cryptocurrency whale is a term used to refer to individuals, or entities, that hold large amounts of digital currencies. Both feared and marvelled upon in equal measure, much like the marine mammals with whom they share a namesake, Bitcoin whales move around the cryptocurrency space causing waves at every turn.

... ... ...

5 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

I usually get whale alert for large crypto transactions from and to exchanges and am going to be sharing them here so we all can remain updated and know what coin/s to be on the watch out for. Presently I think XRP is on the spotlight.

Are you going to update this thread every now and then? Because that will definitely help us here if a whale is on the move, not just in Bitcoins, but in other altcoins as well. Maybe other users will update us here as well? This thread can be turned into a regular whale alert news thread if it's to be done.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

It is looking like, we have not seen the bottom of Bitcoin yet, because if the above ends in a sell order, then we might retest below $7000 again. I however want to believe that's for mopping up a good number of altcoins that have become so attractive to ignore!

7 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

It's time for us to be more vigilant and careful in choosing which coins are right. This is a sign of a big wave in the world of Crypto.

This sign can really be useful. For any whale actions lead to events about the crypto currency and it is a good chance to earn something

5 hours ago, Migo said:

Actually you can get a notification for yourself if you follow whale alerts on twitter and also join some telegram group with whales bot but sometimes it is not advisable to follow the direction of those whales transaction if you don't want to suffer some losses.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Thanks for sharing, I always wanted to get access to sites that gives whales alert so as I stay in touch with pumps and dumps.

We should know these movements of heavy amounts are not for the fun of it, rather they are pointers of what is brewing behind the curtains in cryptoworld and one can chose to play the Ostrich or an early bird.

21 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Actually you can get a notification for yourself if you follow whale alerts on twitter and also join some telegram group with whales bot but sometimes it is not advisable to follow the direction of those whales transaction if you don't want to suffer some losses.

I don't have a twitter account and neither don't want to use nor view it. I do not want to deal in telegram either.

Please don't force me to use those 🙂 .

As long as this thread gets updated regularly, I see no problems with it 🙂 .

14 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

So this is a twitter account that tracking the whales moves?  

Yes, I even saw the links for it in an article about whales. Everyone knows that Bitcoin (and some altcoins, I believe) blockchains are available for public viewing. The folks back there made it their job to make it easy to alert people if whales are on the move.

• +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

The hackers are moving their loot from Upbit to unknown wallets, I hope they don't get away with it.

I see that as a signal to continue the accumulation of more Tezos, making top 10 in market capitalization is not a mean feat!

Edited by Cryptominded

16 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

So this is a twitter account that tracking the whales moves?  

Yes it is and you may wonder what's the point! The point is, this is the digital age, the information you have is your power. You see those "warning sign" flagged in the transactions of those Upbit hackers, it shows they're being monitored, one way or the other they'd leave a track that could be used to track them maybe not now, but sometime in the future.

The 1,010,658 XTZ transfer from Binance to unknown wallet -  could be a cold wallet, is a good sign for Tezos and so a signal to buy, that is how to ride the waves with whales.

• Useful or interesting 1

They say follow the rich you become rich
This is what I think is that we must follow in the footsteps of whales because we simply cannot stop them or withstand their path because they are strong and that is why we must work with them.

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

1 hour ago, laska smrtici said:

Whales greatly affect the market, so they must walk with them and monitor their movements
If they sell, we must sell, and if they buy, we must buy

1 hour ago, bentayebsalah said:

They say follow the rich you become rich
This is what I think is that we must follow in the footsteps of whales because we simply cannot stop them or withstand their path because they are strong and that is why we must work with them.

That is wisdom! There is great strength in knowing who is stronger than you and giving then the way to lead, so you follow behind. Except what lies ahead is much more stronger than they, you'd be safe almost all the time.

We cannot say XRP was in spot light may there are some more coin which can take place of XRP but XRP get more chances 

Presently if you take a look at https://coinmarketcap.com/  you'll not miss to notice that Tezos is the only coin among the first 10 coins that is showing a very positive change (6.29%) -  the highest  among them to be precise, the last 24 hours. I think it pays to follow whales than fight them!tezos.png

Edited by Cryptominded

4 minutes ago, Jonayeed said:

The term “whale” or crypto whale is often used in the crypto scene to describe bitcoin or other crypto wallets and addresses that hold a considerable

Still, whale alert so far had a problem with specifying which of blockchain transactions of whales are just internal division/moving of coins within biggest exchanges wallets, what could fuel some unnecessary panic.

This is a good notification you are showing us there. The type of this transaction yes needs to be controlled and also I think the websites exchange need to fix some limitation of transactions not anybody send or receive any value.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

An interesting twitter account where you can watch transfers of large funds from one wallet to another. Right up to stolen cryptocurrencies from exchanges. 

6 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

I don't have a twitter account and neither don't want to use nor view it. I do not want to deal in telegram either.

Please don't force me to use those 🙂 .

As long as this thread gets updated regularly, I see no problems with it 🙂 .

Haha I'm not forcing you to do what I said I'm just saying that you can get an alert yourself without relying here on this thread. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

18 hours ago, Linkkoin said:

Still, whale alert so far had a problem with specifying which of blockchain transactions of whales are just internal division/moving of coins within biggest exchanges wallets, what could fuel some unnecessary panic.

It is your choice to attach anything to what this alert is all about. If panicking is your choice, you are welcome, but majority of crypto enthusiasts will see them and take appropriate steps.

This amount going to Coinbase might end as a sell order and that would  not be good news for Bitcoin.

Looks like the storm is not over yet for Bitcoin and a retest of levels below $7000 is still very possible, but that is not to send shivers down the bones of bitcoin enthusiasts, we should be waiting at around $6431 price level to buy back everything they got and the bull run will start from there.

1 hour ago, josh said:

Whale can choose any of the coin they like to be list on top 10, is it possible for them to list the coin even it is not really potential in the market? since they can able to control the price itself in the market as well. what do you think about this one?

You know the Lion is the king of the jungle, yet it does not rush into a herd, but first of all, takes its time to identify a weakness in one of them and then chase after it. Same way whales takes their time to identify potentials in any coin/token  before throwing their money around it else their money would be stuck if no one else is willing to buy or sell them.

The transfer of funds stolen from Upbit exchange continued unchecked,  this is certainly one of the disadvantages of decentralization in cryptocurrency, but I known they cannot cover all their tracks.