People always talk about Ripple bull run - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

People always talk about Ripple bull run

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

10 hours ago, Digicoin said:

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

For me i think why some investors are very bullish to ripple because they know that the stable price of ripple should be around 1 up to 2 dollars.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

recently the ripple has been a hot topic of discussion in the crypto market. there are several reasons that I catch could be the cause of the bull run ripple. first about security, then the big companies that support it will make the ripple stronger.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

I think bull depends on the increase in the price of coins nowadays. we certainly know coins depend on bitcoin, everything seems to be facing there. the possibility of bulls will wait for the advance first.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

16 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

For me I think why some investors are very bullish to ripple because they know that the stable price of ripple should be around 1 up to 2 dollars.

I also think that ripple will hit around 1$ again this bull run that is why I keep buying ripple right now when it's cheap.

• +5 1

I really don't care if ripple's bull run is coming because I really doesn't use ripple for trading and holding. I just use ripple in withdrawing, I always convert my bitcoin to ripple because it has a lower or cheaper transaction fees and also ripple is supported by the wallet I am currently using.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

My opinion Ripple is cryptocurrency, but not stable coin, but more safe than other cryptocurrency. Maybe i wrong because i don't trading on Ripple and never buy it.

For me Ripple is controled by banker and centralized. So that coin is outside my mind about cryptocurrency. In cryptocurrency i prefer trading in high risk, so i can get maximum profit.

For Ripple the trading wave is look stable not too risk and have small margin profit.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I see that Ripple is one of the strong currencies that have a good future only. You should trust and support the project because it will be very strong, especially as it concludes agreements with many banks.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 2

THINK POSITIVE

On 12.12.2019 at 04:34, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

What's your say on this?

I remember ripple rising over $ 3 during the last halving. Although at that time, many coins rose in value. It is possible that with the growth of bitcoin again ripel will also grow ?

• +5 2

The Ripple cryptocurrency has gone through a lot of noise and investors do not want this to happen again. I keep bitcoin since bitcoin is number one. 

• +5 2

Stable coin is the right choice for investment method, specially in red market. But in uptrend/ downtrend stable coin will lost customers. Trader need to explore and test their strategy so stable market is unprofitable.

• +5 1

Yes, the price of ripple does not fluctuate much. But in fact, it is not a stablecoin. I bought it at the beginning of 2018 for $ 1.1. Stablecoin is a coin tied to $

• +5 1

Ripple is a very fast growing coin. It dropped it's price due to some reason. But in my thought it will obviously regain even break the top in upcoming few years. It is very pronounced coin and having a very good future. Hope for best. 

• +5 1

On 12/12/2019 at 8:34 AM, Digicoin said:

What's your say on this?

In the long run, Ripple coins have very good mass at very stable prices. Indeed many say that Ripple coins will experiance a bull run. So, it's best if we have capital, it's good if we try to invest it in Ripple. Who knows really there will be a bull running on this coin Ripple.

• +5 1

I don't know why ripple is thought of as stable coin. IT seems it is less stable than other coin. For example based on the us dollar the tether usdt coin seems to be better stability, and ripple xrp seems it is going up and down so you can lose from investing. Can someone explain why ripple is better stable coin than usdt?

• +1 1
  • +5 1

the talk is not true, maybe all who say like that is someone from the ripple developer with the aim that the ripple starts to be looked at again. and I agree with your opinion that ripple is not very good for where we invest. because it is not stable and lately the ripple continues to fall even almost defeated by crypto below.

• +5 1

I do not invest in Ripple or any other stablecoins? As my logic says the price for such coins should be stable or, other words, fixed. I earn on difference of the price and such coins don't represent any interest to me. That was from the one hand. On the other hand we have people who say Ripple price is not constant and depends on bitcoin and here is my logic about stable coins just crushed. 

• +5 1

Ripple is a quite good coin but Currently the price of ripple down due to as we know that bitcoin dominated the others altcoins so when the price of bitcoin pump then also Ripple bull run.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't think Ripple is really stable coins, but Riplle has a price whose changes are not scary when it goes down. It seems like those were created for crypto people who want to invest or trade in a short period of time.

• +2 2
  • +5 2

On 12/12/2019 at 12:12 PM, Maksuda4406 said:

I think ripple coin have good future that's why people are talk about this coin.i'm also now buy some ripple coin and wait for price up.  

It's time we buy ripple coins if we can find out the price increase of ripple coins now so we can buy it as much as you can and then sell it when the price starts to stabilize, because I'm waiting for the price to rise too.

• +5 1

I think all coins in the market depend on bitcoin, because these coins can go up and down in price depending on the buyer and seller, so bull bull will be available when bitcoin prices go up.

• +5 1

On 12/12/2019 at 7:34 AM, Digicoin said:

What's your say on this?

Maybe they hold not for profit but rather the lowest risk. stable coin has a low fluctuation concept, so in my opinion this is feasible. I just found out that XRP is stablecoin, is there anyone who wants to tell a site that does stablecoin list

• +5 1

I also agree with you in this point. Cause I think that investing in stable coins are completely useless! And also I think that people should invest on tokens like xrp and other coins like lite coins and etherium! This would be really profitable! 

• +5 1