People always talk about Ripple bull run - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

People always talk about Ripple bull run

Ripple can be a quickly increasing coin. That decreased the value as a result of several purposes. In my own considered, it's going to get back also crack the most notable inside the approaching several years. This is an extremely noticeable coin and also possessing a good upcoming. Desire to find the best.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am agree your opinion ripple coin become stable coin but there is not change in the ripple coin in the last two year, price are decreasing day by day. Now question is when ripple coin bull run will start.

There is not change in the ripple coin in the last two year, price are decreasing day by day. Now question is when ripple coin bull run will start. In this way, the enormous bull run occurred.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:34 AM, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

Correct me if I am wrong but as what I understand with Ripple project that it is not a stable coin. The Ripple price is changing unexpectedly and your money can easily double or more than of that in which you cannot achieve in stable coin. 

Ripple is a good investment option because it is top currencies and it is much safer compare to other currencies out there. Your money can easily multiply if the market will continue to grow and just a little heads up, stable coin is not good for investment as it's value will not increase or decrease that much. 

Ripple it can grow and rise this year because of dropz webiste, many members are joining dropz website and earn free xrp and they pay you through coins ph. Last month dropz was having 2.4K members but this month they have more than 5K members! I believe they will help xrp to grow.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

in recent times the swell has been a angry area of argument in the crypto market. nearby are quite a few reasons that I see can be the set off of the bull carry on ripple. elementary about security, in that case the large companies that bear it will give somebody no option but to the wave stronger.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:34 AM, Digicoin said:

What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

First, Ripple is not the coin, it is the company that established XRP, which is the coin.

Second, XRP is not a stablecoin. It is decentralized and unregulated. Check its price history graph and see volatility. A stablecoin mimics a single unit of a fiat (such as USDT mirroring 1 USD value).

• +3 1

i think it would take a long time for ripple to reach its all time high again because it literally needs billions of dollars now to go back up that high once again.

Really ripple is now among one of the best Crypto coins which is dominating all the other coins by its investments and demand users are preferring more of it because of increase in their return from Investments and also giving a good profit while trading of it.

Welcome with me
I have not yet understood the meaning of the stable cryptocurrency, does it have a specific price and does not change in any circumstance, or if its price change is slight, it is hardly noticed

Some of the predictions about ripple is just does not make any sense, 1-2$ should be a reasonable goal for xrp and not 1000$ as many think and is not achievable.

I know that ripple is a stablecoin. and it is the only stablecoin I have. Its stability makes its value low and I hope this year it will rise higher because of bank intervention. I think from September onwards it will get better

Ripple is a very fast growing coin. It dropped it's price due to some reason. But in my thought it will obviously regain even break the top in upcoming few years. It is very pronounced coin and having a very good future. Hope for best. 

During the bull run every coin will get up including Ripple. But we must prefer the best and of course Ripple is one of the best. But don't forget in bull run all of them will improve. 

Ripple has been a wonderful project and that why people want to engage in trading it holding bad even investing in the project,

Ripple is a semi-stable currency because it is slow and rising, but it is not a stable currency, such as usdt

Life is great and enjoy it

It is better not to rely on stable currencies in general. This currency now does not know popular for this reason for what I contract, but if it was approximately $ 1, it would be known in the market Like what happened when the announcement in the currency market

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

i definitely also must say that i really do not know the actually market valhe or impact that stable coins such as ripple or the usdt impacts in the investment in crypto market since the price is always stable then how posible is it to invest in these stable coins and earn frombit

Ripple is perfect one of the stable coins. That is why when price increasing or on the contrary. You can save your money with stable coin. Because of that you need stable coin. 

On 12/30/2019 at 7:18 PM, Voida said:

ripple coins are a actual decent coin and its expectations is very bright.I be consistent with with each person that the estimate will stretch up a lot.

agree you, Here are popular many reasons for talking about ripple bull winning streak.it is a very much popular coin and it have a goodness demand.it haven't also a gooness market price. That's why peple purple lia words it.

1 hour ago, SunilRaja said:

Firstly ripple is not a stable coin . It is an alt coin which has very low fluctuations in their price that why people think that it is a stable coin .

Yeah mate tbis seams to happen quite often as crypto currencies with a long time stanle price value refusing to either increase in price value or rather decrease in price value are simply just being confused to as being stable coins in the crypto currency market 

11 hours ago, halloweed said:

It may not beat bitcoin in price but it could beat it in market capital which is more important in ranking than capital, but generally i too think XRP have no chance over bitcoin.

well you quoted him talking about ripple having much more currencies in cyculation, but remember that too much cyculation of any currency, commodity, or services, make such things lose value in the eye of its users, this is the reason why bitcoin is still toping, by maintaining cyculation. 

Yes, they do this because the ripple coin has risen significantly in the past, and they have achieved fantastic profits for this. They hope that this will be repeated in the future.

I love Ripple so much. It proved to be very honest and stable coin. Even when it started to drop, I checked several crypto sources and hoddle til now. Made me some nice profit so far, can't complain!