People always talk about Ripple bull run - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

People always talk about Ripple bull run

Ripple is a relatively stable currency, and this is because the major banks control their price, so they do not see them rise too much, but people still support them because they are stored from a long time ago or they are still stuck in it .

Considering reality, all coins are expecting bull run. In the direction of this, some will reach it, while some will not. The same with ripple. Ripple may attain bull run and thus an increase in price of it, which also maybe assisted by bitcoin bull run, but at the same manner, this may not occur. 

Yes you are right ripple will take a bull run. Supply of ripple is more that's its bull run is possible. My favorite coin was ripple coin in some time but when ripple decreased rapidly I lost trust on it

On 12/12/2019 at 1:34 AM, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

The fact is that there is nothing life bull run without bitcoin for any coin or token to go up at any point in time there must be some form of bull run for bitcoin because bitcoin controls all the other Crypto currency out there.

Peoples talking about ripple its right because its one of biggest and attractive projects in crypto world this is going to change shape of banking system because in future banks will do most of transactions through this system which will help them for low fees and fast and secure work as its going to implement then surely its price going to be more high and investors will feel more comfortable with this its need some time for have all this.

Though ripple coins are stable the price seems to go up and down and more. investors who invest huge, if the price is increased by few percent as they have huge investment they get huge profits from it

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think it has good stability and is in great demand, then its price will rise further against the backdrop of other cryptocurrencies

On 12/12/2019 at 1:34 AM, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

ripple is not a stable coin at all, but the ripple team can fully control his price since it is a centralized coin but this does not mean that is a stable coin. if you want to investing in a bad coin like ripple go ahead, but don't say anything when their team will dump hard the ripple price

45 minutes ago, Biral said:

This currency has gone down and hurt its price very much, I think all the coins in the market are dependent on Bitcoin, so the bull run will be available when Bitcoin prices rise...

Not always like that, the increase in the price of a coin can be caused by the good news that the Ripple team, for example, will hold an IPO

Xrp coin is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies  in the cryptocurrencies market, but you need a lot of patience because the movement of xrp is weak, but i think it would escalate to higher prices  in the near future.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I am glad that the price are now slowly making increasing the price as we look at the price now last week it is only 11php but now the price are 17php and i think this is a good move on the market now

I never heard if there have anyone who are talking about the ripple bull run, but mostly of people are only talking mostly about bitcoin bull run

Ripple Is Good Coz Its Not Like Other Coins. Some Prefer Stable And Some Unstable. As Ripple Is Stable I Prefer It. So, It is Good To Start Investing in Altcoins

what is this please inform me also because i do not know enough about this so please let me know about this thanksss..............................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Unfortunately for Ripple, it is very difficult to comment on the future of the bull market for a long time.  As long as the team is constantly selling, we cannot say that the bull period has come for Ripple.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

si son 2 cosas distintas el uno de la otra, pero siempre sigue la regla de BTC porque siempre esta como el BTC sube y baja en conjunto, pero la criptomoneda Ripple ha pasado por mucho ruido y los inversores no quieren que vuelva a suceder.

1 hour ago, BitcoinTurk said:

Unfortunately for Ripple, it is very difficult to comment on the future of the bull market for a long time.  As long as the team is constantly selling, we cannot say that the bull period has come for Ripple.

I'm pretty sure it wil follow along when the bitcoin bull run comes, we know it moses other coins.

To me i don'tthink ribble will fall or raise up because if you see its chart you won't see alot of move in its price because as you minchind it's a statement and stable coin .

ripple is good coin but has a huge supply in market cap that why it can not get higher in price 
but it has a lot of good advantages like you can transfer with very low fees and also so fast 
its network is stable and does not lag 
also it is good for short trading 

Wave has in reality entered the bull run, in light of the fact that the development is gradually going up. This is conceivable on account of the cost of bitcoin as of now had a bull run. At that point from that wave follows the cost of bitcoin.

I don't see Ripple is a stable coin, XRP has also decreased and increased dramatically. So just watch, when bitcoin experiences a bull, surely XRP will follow it.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:34 AM, Digicoin said:

What's your say on this?

Where did you get that information about Ripple being stable coin? I think it has nothing to do with stable coins - its price can go quite on the downside and quite on the upside. Each bull run it goes up quite well but also when bitcoin is falling its falling along with it.

But many new ripple is being issued and therefore inflation is high. That's why so far the bullrun hasn't performed yet. With XRP getting more public attention I think it will happen soon.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Ripple is a well-established but a low-price coin. It is just worth a few cents. When bull runs happen for coins like this, you will not see huge movements in price because even 100% increase for XRP price will make it worth $0.54 which is not very eye-catching. Some people think Ripple bull run means increasing price from $0.27 to $27! No, this is not the case. The bull run has already happened for Ripple but they don't notice it because a change of price from $0.25 to $0.30 will not attract attention.

I also think that Ripple is a stable currency, I still love ripple and I appreciate it even though I know it has depreciated and there is almost no appreciation, I can only pray for it better.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм