People always talk about Ripple bull run - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

People always talk about Ripple bull run

At your statement, ripple is not a stable coin, ripple is a altcoins thatvare depending only to the price of bitcoin, there are many people are waiting for the bull run of it because the halving of bitcoin will started in 2020 so that it will pumped also the price of ripple.

12 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Some are even predicting that the price of ripple cough reach $2 if the bull run started. And if someone invest in it, it is a very much gain.

Sounds very good, predictions are correct. Means that from now on we must immediately invest in Ripple coins and hope the price will reach $2 later.

• +5 1

On 12/13/2019 at 10:48 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

That is a wise decision to buy more ripple while it is cheap because anytime soon when a bull run comes it will also fly along with bitcoin.

Yeah because i don't want to be left by the train of ripple when the bulls come like in the past bull run when ripple hit a ATH.

• +5 1

Unfortunately, XRP is a crypto currency that cannot survive the bull period alone and always destroys the dreams of the bull period with the bear period. In general, unless the entire market enters a bullish period, XRP should not expect a significant increase. In addition, if the whole market is moving, the XRP will not decompose privately compared to other crypto currencies and will only increase in price due to the overall market increase.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:34 AM, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

For more understanding on that you should look at the ripples chart, but I will show you juts a 24 hours change to satisfy you that ripple is not stable

On 12/12/2019 at 1:49 PM, fuer44 said:

recently the ripple has been a hot topic of discussion in the crypto market. there are several reasons that I catch could be the cause of the bull run ripple. first about security, then the big companies that support it will make the ripple stronger.

These companies are mostly banks and from our experiences with fiat currency, you can tell that they can manipulate  XRP to make sure their interest is always protected. 

• +5 1

8 hours ago, Hamden said:

Greetings, my friend
I've never heard that the price of Ripple coin is stable, I always noticed that it changes according to the Bitcoin price curve.

Ripple is playing around 0.22 up to 0.24 so it is kind of stable too but once the bull run begins it will fly high like what happened in the past bull run.

• +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

18 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

These companies are mostly banks and from our experiences with fiat currency, you can tell that they can manipulate  XRP to make sure their interest is always protected. 

manipulation can indeed happen and we simply cannot avoid it. Then, haven't the crypto market been manipulated all this time? just see when the market rises dramatically then falls dramatically. then the stuck like this one year, then what can small traders do? just taking a little profit from the moment is the best decision.

• +5 1

yes indeed, i also believed that ripple will starts bull run very soon. many people is selling their coins because of lack of trust. but if it goes to above one dollar then it means those people will miss their opportunities. they may have chance to buy at high rate with hope such as bitcoin user who bought at 20K price with hope that breaks that price level and go to higher.

• +5 1

All alt coins follow Bitcoin bull run will come for ripple when bill run will come for bitcoin ripple have very high supply so axpecting big gain from ripple is not a good idea

• +5 1

9 hours ago, Hamden said:

Greetings, my friend
Thanks for your explanation, the price is almost stable, I don't think it will benefit the cryptocurrency
Whether fixed price like Facebook balance, or unstable free price

Right now it is stable but once the bulls come to the market it will skyrocket again above 1$ like on the past bull run that time you can enjoy the profit.

• +5 1

4 hours ago, GutsyHeart said:

Ripple is an ok coin good for short term profit anytime bitcoin is pumping or there's a bull run on the alt-market. Don't think I have ever hold XRP for more than three months.

That means you are against the guy who is saying that ripple is astable coin, well i have no idea where he got that idea myself.

• +5 1

Yes , ripple was very stable coin and people are always talking about the possible price hike when they are discussing future of ripple. I am also one of them who is very optimistic about the ripple bull run. 😆 

• +5 1

i also personally talk about ripple that have bright future. so many reason behind of that scenario. Ripple is a top crypto currency also called bank. they are fast and very smooth and good for cross border payment. People of ripple holder holding it from long time and uses or ripple also increasing day by day. so my conclusion is for ripple is positive. 

• +5 1

17 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Thank you so much. You cleared my doubts. Everybody do say that but I was confused. Now I know that ripple is not that stable.

I hope you get that now, that ripple is not a stable coin, look at this chart for more confirmation.

2282520_Screenshot_2019-12-16CryptoComparecom-Livecryptocurrencypricestradesvolumesforumswalletsminingequipmenta....png.6eea8036ca4d815b07c89244278ca5a0.png

I think many people want to make hipe with ripple coin that's why they talk about ripple coin bul run.

We know ripple is very potential coin but price not increase rather then other coin.

I think ripple coin rise his price but not bull run.    

No, ripple is *not* a stable coin.  It is centralized, however, and that's why it sucks.  The reason it ranks so high on coinmarketcap is simply because of its price and the number of coins in circulation and isn't necessarily because it's a good coin.  I'd never buy it, not when there are so many other good, decentralized altcoins on the market.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:46 AM, bentayebsalah said:

I see that Ripple is one of the strong currencies that have a good future only. You should trust and support the project because it will be very strong, especially as it concludes agreements with many banks.

That's a bunch of garbage and I don't think you know much about ripple at all.

Yes. This coin i one of the best coin. This coin team is very active. And this coin already many partnership. This coin use cross border. And this coin project is very potential. This coin use case is very strong and Many use case. This coin future is bright . I like this coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Tasrif Hossain said:

Yes. This coin i one of the best coin. This coin team is very active. And this coin already many partnership. This coin use cross border. And this coin project is very potential. This coin use case is very strong and Many use case. This coin future is bright . I like this coin.

i also believe and appreciate on your comment about ripple. however today ripple came down to 0.19. risky to buy more coins at that price because that has good chance to more free fall. that can go at 0.1 cent per coin. so until i get more correction i will not gonna invest on it. but i will hold my ripples that i already bought and invested.

23 hours ago, Hamden said:

Hello my friend
  My friend, let's go to invest in Ripple, as you said the price will rise after the bulls enter, and we enjoy the profits.
Thank you, my friend, for optimism like me in the future.

Trust ripple and especially the team behind this because they keep developing the technology of ripple and also they are very dedicated to bringing wonderful progress to the development of ripple 

• +3 1

27 minutes ago, Hamden said:

Welcome with me.
I read that the Ripple team made significant investments this year, which means that they are dedicated to developing Ripple for the better

Yeah they just made a big move for the progress of ripple. Im hoping that it will fly above 1$ so everyone will get a nice return for trusting ripple.

12 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Ripple has always had a problem of acceptance of both small investors and companies because they do not trust much in their price and as you indicate in the publication to be stable people do not see future earnings.

If you think about future of ripple then trust me ripple will still be around as long as bitcoin is around because the bank that control ripple has made deals with the rich saudi banks and ripple is making a lot of investors rich already.

3 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

What happens is that to be honest I have not investigated so much about Ripple. But now that you tell me that I will find out better on the subject to try to invest.

well i can tell you some of the things you will find about ripple will be bad news and how the bank always does wash trading and insider trading as well because in ripple sometimes we see 4x gain in a few days and that surely raise some suspensions about it.

I also believe that Ripple price will bullish but long time passing ripple price not jump since 2017december its really panic for us , I hope ripple price hit new high.