People always talk about Ripple bull run - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

People always talk about Ripple bull run

I'm not going to buy Ripple either, it's a type of stablecoin, of course the price won't go up significantly when bitcoin is halved. Ripple won't touch $ 1 this year, it's tough. As crypto traders, we need high price fluctuations for us to make a profit.

• +1 1

Ripple is not a stable coin where you got that impression? It is a coin that is manipulated of course as most of the supply is owned by Ripple so they can sell and dump the price any time they want. I'm far from investing in Ripple and all the shills that shout about altcoins like XRP make me sick.

• +2 1

I don't know why you call it a stablecoin because it isn't. It is a coin that has a price that is not stable but moves in the market according to some demand and some supply it has, although sometimes it moves irrational and definitely there is a lot of manipulation.

• +3 1

Always is a misrepresentation. The ripple people don't stop entering discussions about anything and just talk about their xrp and how it helps them. Now they managed to sell I hope, if not it will be a mistake and there will be others that will take over.

I think this will never be possible because there is a lot of ripple. as far as i know there are 3 billion ripple and most of them are still out of circulation. I always thought the ripple product was a risky product because the company had it. I think ripple will never bull and people's thoughts will come to naught as well. I hope what I say will not come true.

I think ripple will starts bull run very soon, many people is selling their coins because of lack of trust, but if it goes to above one dollar then it means those people will miss their opportunities.

• +2 1

I do not have ripple as another fixed currency. In my opinion, the price for this money should be stable. I make money on the spread and that money is not generating interest. It happened. In contrast, price fluctuations are not always dependent on Bitcoin. It is a solid critical logic.

People should real do technical research on ripple, I do not think this coin has a plan to become of huge price, considering that 20 XRP which they use as wallet fee.

I somehow feel that Ripple would be having a bull run as we speak if it didn't have all these latest issues with the securities exchange commision in its country. Price of XRP was doing great for a while and then the delistings came and shocked the market, now it tried to recover but it is in vain. Investors are scared and too many have sold, maybe XRP will see worse days as the news we hear are very bad for them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I just use ripple in withdrawing, I always convert my bitcoin to ripple because it has a lower or cheaper transaction fees and also ripple is supported by the wallet I am currently using.

19 hours ago, yonkii said:

I somehow feel that Ripple would be having a bull run as we speak if it didn't have all these latest issues with the securities exchange commision in its country. Price of XRP was doing great for a while and then the delistings came and shocked the market, now it tried to recover but it is in vain. Investors are scared and too many have sold, maybe XRP will see worse days as the news we hear are very bad for them.

We all know that Ripple Coin is in a lot of trouble now.  The coin has crashed in the market due to a lawsuit filed against US Securities and Exchange Commissioner Ripple Coin.  Some exchange sites and wallets have canceled XRP coins.  But we have to see how this coin will affect the market in the future

15 hours ago, Cleaner said:

But we have to see how this coin will affect the market in the future

I believe it is just a matter of time for the coin to regain it dignity because xrp appears to be a good coin but due to one reason or the other it has been facing some challenges but I advised investors to be patient for now.

3 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

I believe it is just a matter of time for the coin to regain it dignity because xrp appears to be a good coin but due to one reason or the other it has been facing some challenges but I advised investors to be patient for now.

These coins have now been canceled from good exchange sites.  However, it is still on many exchange sites.  Ripple Coin has been dumped a lot since it was canceled from a good exchange site.  But if it wins the case, it could pump up the market again.  However, I would not advise anyone to use these coins

I think investment isn't good for the ripple coin because it is the stable coin. Ripple price doesn't have ups and downs so we can't get profits from the ripple teade. We should invest our money in the bitcoin. Yeah ripple ia a good and popular coin but it isn't good for the investment. I always want to suggest everyone to invest their money in the bitcoin. 

I don't think a revival of Ripple is happening, because Ripple has a fixed price, stable coins are difficult to raise and for investment Ripple is not suitable. I advise you to invest in highly volatile coins like Bitcoin. You can take advantage of bitcoin price fluctuations as an advantage, a bullish market will occur in bitcoin and decentralized cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Recently the ripple has become a topic of discussion in the crypto market. There are a number of factors I can catch that can cause bull resin storms. First about security, then the big companies that support it will make Ripple stronger.

Ripple coin is one of the best coin of the market. It works based on blockchain. This coin become one of the most popular coin among all of the crypto traders. Ripple is a top coin of the coinmarketcap also.

22 hours ago, Cleaner said:

However, I would not advise anyone to use these coins

Well you have a point because whoever invest huge capital on the coin might lose hugely which is not good for anyone of us and since that is the case then we should presently focus more on the likes of ethereum, litecoin and the mighty bitcoin since they have good potential in crypto market.

1 hour ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Well you have a point because whoever invest huge capital on the coin might lose hugely which is not good for anyone of us and since that is the case then we should presently focus more on the likes of ethereum, litecoin and the mighty bitcoin since they have good potential in crypto market.

Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum are the most popular currencies in the crypto world.  Anyone can benefit by investing with this currency.  However, in addition to these coins, there are other altcoins with which you can invest and make a profit.  Such as doge, eos, dot, chainlink, tron, xmr, bitcoin cash are also profitable to invest with these coins.

Ripple coin is a very good coin.  Many people earning profit from ripple. Because ripple coin price is increasing rapidly .It is on a bull run. Once it price was 0.01$. But now its more than 1$. It is on a bull run. That's why people are talking about ripple coin. 

19 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Such as doge, eos, dot, chainlink, tron, xmr, bitcoin cash are also profitable to invest with these coins.

Well I don't have much ideas about these listed coins but I do here there names especially dogecoin, tron and bitcoincash. I will make more research about them since you also believe they ha e good potential of rising in the future, thanks ones again for your time.

4 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Well I don't have much ideas about these listed coins but I do here there names especially dogecoin, tron and bitcoincash. I will make more research about them since you also believe they ha e good potential of rising in the future, thanks ones again for your time.

You can use doge, tron, bitcoin cash.  These coins will have a good effect in the future.  However, the price of doge coins is not so good, because there is no good company behind these coins.  If a good company or company invests and trades with these coins or accepts these coins as payment system in their company then its price would be good.

Ripple is not a stablecoin this is just bad information when someone says that. It has a price that moves, it was very high years ago and been dropping eversince. In fact it is a negative yield asset as for three years it produces nothing but losses for its investors.

• +2 1

On 12/12/2019 at 2:34 AM, Digicoin said:

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

Stable coins mean their price doesn't move at all you got this very wrong as Ripple is not a stablecoin. Some stablecoins are: 

• USDT - Tether
  • USDC
  • BUSD
  • TUSD

There are more but Ripple is not one of them. The price of ripple is not stable.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:46 PM, selfmade said:

People should real do technical research on ripple, I do not think this coin has a plan to become of huge price, considering that 20 XRP which they use as wallet fee.

XRP ripple is the coin thats Im also looking for depending on its ranking on the market, although it is currently has dropped its rank to #5 while recently it was #4, but still it is the coin for the future.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link