Question About Yobit Panel Message Count - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinTurk

Question About Yobit Panel Message Count

Hi my friend, this thing happens because moderators delete some posts that they consider violating the rules of the forum, so the number in the counter inside yobit is decreased while the number remains fixed in the profile.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, BitcoinTurk said:

Hello dear friends and site management,

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

the numbers are different because on yobit you see only the posts that they paid to you. 

and in this forum you see all your posts/topics that you wrote but here are also counted the deleted posts

so

yobit = only paid posts

cryptotalk = paid posts + deleted posts

There are two count over there there is a number of useful post and that of the post you made which show your deleted post.

suppose you do spam post and spam winning post count in cryptomarket talk through speaker but in yobit this stake never count because yobit count only paid posts not an spam postm

In yobit panel  your basic forward reveal in 1 or after 2 hour. After that what time yo render a post on cryptotalk.org your every single one put up number escalating in yobit panel  and once you be supposed to promote to your 100 mail realize it follows that you will persuade your rewards in yobit switch wallet.

I think that the yobit panel post counter is only the useful post count but forum post is count all your post..thats why the difference is heppend between the forum and yobit post counter..

8 hours ago, blazeItPower said:

The change isnt exactly constant and we can profit from that easily after it counts.

Yes that is true when you are able to fulfil it then you post will count alongside with your payment.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:35 AM, Benjamin said:

Well this is a good update for yobit to know how many posts are useful which means that posts are counted to be paid, you are thinking why not the same number of posts to your profile to yobit its because some of your posts are being deleted, this is good because you may know if your posts are being deleted by the admins.

This its because  some of your posts are being  deleted  this is good  because  you may know if your posts are being deleted by yhe admins , i want to say that deleting the post here in the forum will not end your account  performance  . ,

On 2/17/2020 at 10:38 AM, Khokon1212 said:

In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete Question About Yobit Panel Message Count ... When I check the messages I wrote today, I see that I have no deleted messages, but ...

Yes i check the message  i wrote  today i see that i have no deleted  message  but , because  we can now able to see how many posts that we can paid for them to reached the useful posts before we getting paid ,  

That is because you have to write a comments which may consist of 100 or more than 100 letters. If you post a comment having less than 100 letter that willn't be count there. So you need to write your post in  atleast 100 letters.

This is because the post are either irrelevant or they were to short or deleted or not counted. When you posts some content it might not be deleted all the time they might just make it uncounted in yobit but your amount on crypto talk is still thesame

One of the cheapest ways to withdraw out of Yobit currently is ETC. The withdrawal fee is only worth 0.02 USD. Be aware though, some exchanges only accept ETC deposits after thousands of confirmations, which can take 10 hours (as it happens with Coinbase for example). For faster withdrawals, LTC and DASH are suitable, cost for withdrawal with the aforementioned two would be worth around 0.09 USD presently.

The message count in yobit panel is the exact count of the posts and comments that have been aproved and won't be deleted. And the cryptotalk forum keeps the count of each and every posts that you have been posting whether it has been aproved or not.

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

Actually, I did not know the reason for these messages, and I hope that these messages will be clarified, because I did not understand them until now. I am a new subscriber

I also have the same problem, I write comments that I do not find on the Yubit site, it is a little annoying, I hope the administration will explain to each member of the forum the reason for not counting his posts.

If any one knows more about it please let me know. 

In some cases the deletation amount is huge,for this reason the numbers of posts shown may differ from the posts or comments you made.

Rafik, something like this happened to me, but I created a post and did not reply to it on the forum ...

The number of post differ from Yobit and cryptotalk is just because yobit approve the only post which is valid for the forum but cryptotalk account counts all the post which you have done while joining the forum.

Some of your posts after being reviewed by the moderator might get deleted. So it doesn't count on Yobit and you won't get paid for it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Your post is being low quality because the administrator deleted your post.  But do not panic.  This is not a very big problem.  And keep the post length to a minimum of 100 words and make effective post.  And with that you pay special attention to your posts so that you can overcome this problem.

number of messages that appear on the panel. It's not a big problem, but I think I have a lot of messages that are not counted proportionally today.

payment per post and if the above number in yobit is greater than so you must need to cope up the counters below so that you will qualify for the payments per post.

Still now i have no any account in this yobit exchanger firstly i have 100 post complete then i account creat in yobit exchange.        

If you have any attachment to your system on your system and your experience with this message creates new messages from the beginning, think about your experience with this system, the number of people passing your message to your PAN and

There may be deleted comments or topics, or you've commented on something that doesn't count towards paying. We also need to be aware that not all categories available in the forum are paid. Always follow the guidelines and also the rules for posting and commenting.Here are the results on your account and in your Yobit account because some of your posts or comments count on your YoBit, here on your account and on your Yobit account why not some of your posts or comments on your YoBitNot counted or submitted although this is reflected here.

When you will read the forum rules about posting, you will notice that they count only useful posts and any posts which will be useless will be deleted from the forum. Thats why you see your posts are getting lower than the number you have posted.

Time is the ultimate weapon!