Question About Yobit Panel Message Count - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinTurk

Question About Yobit Panel Message Count

Your posts (useful-unuseful) shown in your cryptotalk profile here

20200320_120540.png.29da29194187fa85f8a40ad3d663ee46.png

In yobit panel i don't know why i woke up and see the number decline down to -15 post deleted...... i was think all thing done when i post but i think it's big plan and i don't know any thing in it.

In the panel you see

Screenshot_2020-03-20-10-57-45-1.png.2ebc44027ce0a6cb3bd387f8be042879.pngThe 2nd count should be equal or up to 1st count to get pay...... but i make useful posts and i don't know who manage the count or who review my posts... i don't know he can see like all humans or no

My dear friend, most members of the forum have this problem and it is to delete some posts, but you should know that the number of posts that appear to you on the platform Yobit are the paid posts and from which the unhelpful posts are deleted.

I've also have that same issue as when my post on both platforms differe as the yobit is not really having my same number of post as on Crypto talk, even I know some times the yobit don't really accurately receive all the informs properly of your post count

Yes, we all have this problem, as some comments are deleted, or these comments are not counted because they violate some rules, so the number of comments on the forum appears greater than the number of comments in Yobit.

Yes, we all have this problem, as some comments are deleted, or these comments are not counted because they violate some rules, so the number of comments on the forum appears greater than the number of comments in Yobit.

This number differs for one main reason, and that is that it is an indication of the number of posts that you have made that have been deleted. This does not necessarily mean that your specific comment was deleted, but it could mean that the topic was deleted and your comment along with the topic. Therefore this is where the different in the numbers comes in.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It's clear because on yobit only the posts that you just paid for are shown
And in the forum all the posts and activities that you have done in the forum are collected and this includes deleted posts

Life is great and enjoy it

Because your messages are deleted and because of this, the difference between the number of messages on the exchange and on the forum may differ

Perhaps there is another reduction happening from the yobit counter, without having posts deleted at all. Still this deleted posts problem just makes members have less time to post something of high quality.

The reason is that on crypto talk forums we see all number of posts which we post on the forum while on yobit number are those we got payment. 

On 3/9/2020 at 3:48 PM, Dj abol said:

If you have any attachment to your system on your system and your experience with this message creates new messages from the beginning, think about your experience with this system, the number of people passing your message to your PAN and

There may be deleted comments or topics, or you've commented on something that doesn't count towards paying. We also need to be aware that not all categories available in the forum are paid. Always follow the guidelines and also the rules for posting and commenting.Here are the results on your account and in your Yobit account because some of your posts or comments count on your YoBit, here on your account and on your Yobit account why not some of your posts or comments on your YoBitNot counted or submitted although this is reflected here.

Ok that of this, as what ever this side of the page just basically dedicated on users having to talk on trading coins and so on there, as we don't see this in every exchange as of having a forum chat where every YOBIT use can easily talk there with having a good membership of that sort

On 12/12/2019 at 3:14 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Hello dear friends and site management,

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

Well, bro the counts you are seeing in cryptotalk and the counts you are seeing in the yobit is different because of one reason. The reason is because of the deletion of some of your post. What you are seeing in yobit is the post that only counts on your cryptotalk. Well, some of your post is been deleted so you are only seeing in the message count are the post that is counted on you.

There is a difference in post count on your account and Yobit panel always, most of it is because of posting in section which are excluded from campaign payment, so if you post in those section Yobit panel won't count them as useful posts and you will not get paid.

Dear friend 

Thanks for your tropic. I also face this problem. My yobit count and my cryptotalk post count more then deference. I know thy delate some post. But i have some confusing for any others wrong   

One of the reason behind it is that some of your posts are usually deleted on the daily Basis.You will see the number of deleted posts on your  yobit panel not on the cryptotalk.That's why the number of posts on the yobit are usually less than the cryptotalk.

The reason the number of posts on the yobit panel differ from the number of posts in the forum is because some of your posts must have been deleted and when this happens, the number of posts on the forum remain the same but the number of posts on yobit changes.

In general, your total post count on the cryptotalk account does not get affected even if your posts or topics are deleted but it does matter on the Yobit exchange. If your posts are deleted, your useful posts counts will be also reduced on the Yobit exchange. 

The difference of counting number of post in yobit wallet and Crypto talk campaign you can easily see on everyone's ID even some members having huge difference because of the deleted contents and this is due to the low contents they are regularly uploading so to avoid deleted contents we have to focus more towards our topics and it should be good enough so that it will be counted.

I think it is differ from the counting of useful content in our cryptotalk account depending on the updating system of yobit. I joined here last November and that time there's no counting of useful content in yobit.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:14 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum

Well, it's because the number of content posts in your profile here in this forum didn't deducted when you have an deleted posts, use the number of posts on yobit as a based to know how many posts that you've done here in this campaign.

In your cryptotalk profile it shows still now how many content you have posted and in yobit it shows how many useful post you have done.When one of your post get deleted,the content count in your profile will not change,but in yobit it will decrease.That's why these are not same.

It's completely normal because all the posts you've made will be counted in your forum profile, while only valid posts will be viewed in the yobit section of post payment to receive payment

Some times my friend many of your posts or comments are deleted for many reasons so that this deleted posts will not be counted on to it

For this will be changing in posts number

On 12/11/2019 at 9:14 PM, BitcoinTurk said:

Hello dear friends and site management,

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

This a technical problem in the forum. An admin @Bigpat has declared something about this problem. However, it doesn't affect anything so ignore it.

Yeah that's because some of posts deleted from yobit exchange sites because of some reasons, and some of your posts don't count on yobit like when your comments merge and when your posts or comments have less than 100 characters that's why.

Edited by betelihem

2 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah that's because some of posts deleted from yobit exchange sites because of some reasons, and some of your posts don't count on yobit like when your comments merge and when your posts or comments have less than 100 characters that's why.

The reason of post deletions is these posts are considered as spamming by the moderators. As for the problem, it hasn't been solved yet.