Question About Yobit Panel Message Count - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinTurk

Question About Yobit Panel Message Count

Moderators deleted our posts on daily basis. The deleted posts are not counted in yobit but counted in cryptotalk profile.

We've a problem with that, precisely why several of occasion your yobit employ to relieve place along with it does not employ to raise the idea for individuals, along with what on earth is bring about that for you to people.

I think this stage will judge us,that who is spammer here who will write carefully,

It just judge us.

If anyone cope ftom others that will be deleted.

Not all your messages are considered and the rules are to post what is meaningful to the community. Secondly, they have an automatic character counter I feel, because we are warned to post atleast 100 characters. So the process is simple.

There exists a computerized figure kitchen counter, don't assume all mail messages are viewed, along with putting up precisely what the policies necessarily mean on the area can be subsequent, since we've been aware to write at the least 100 people. Hence the course of action is simple.

yobit shows only your useful posts that are worth to be paid for and thats where to see how many posts got deleted or managed to be useful while here at cryptotalk post counts on your profile that's where you will see the record of the number of posts you did including  the deleted ones.

This is because the moderators delete all posts that they see as violating the rules, which makes the number of threads on the yobit platform decrease due to the number of deleted posts while the number remains in the forum as it is and this is very normal

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/12/2019 at 6:35 AM, Benjamin said:

Well this is a good update for yobit to know how many posts are useful which means that posts are counted to be paid, you are thinking why not the same number of posts to your profile to yobit its because some of your posts are being deleted, this is good because you may know if your posts are being deleted by the admins.

Yes you are right i  am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you. This is hood because you msy know if your posts are being deleted by the admins .

On 12/12/2019 at 10:12 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think your post is not counted because it doesn't reach the requirement needed to be counted on the yobit panel. Quality post are the only post that will be counted on the yobit panel. Even if your post was not deleted if it does not pass their standard they won't count your post.

But I think it is not a problem. You can just post again. Post a lot make it have more quality so that the post will be counted next time. It is all on just constructing post so that it can be counted. Next time you post, make it count. 

....yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you .... next time you post make it count .

As has been explained by the admin on the rule of Paybypost Yobit only counts posts that are considered useful and fulfills 100 caracters and the number of posts contained in cryptotalk posts is the sum of the number of posts you posted from all of those deleted or not counted by Yobit.  This means that crytotalk still counts the posts that you made even though it did not pass the appropriate selection for Paybypost by Yobit ( fair enough  ) 

6 hours ago, Iqraali said:

Yes you are right i  am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you. This is hood because you msy know if your posts are being deleted by the admins .

This is not only good for me mate, and also for the other members here in this forum because we can now able to see how many posts that we can paid for them to reached the useful posts before we getting paid.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, BitcoinTurk said:

Hello dear friends and site management,

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

Dear mate it seems like we are having the same issues here  since am a newbie I don't seem to know why the two are of different numbers it's a mystery to me I hope to learn from you guys

I have no idea in this country. If there was an idea, I would surely answer the question. If anyone knows the answer to this question, please let me know via post. I'll try to answer the right questions later, gain knowledge.

hi i am new here in this cryptotalk community and i want to know what kind of services you should provide to your community. and kindly tell me what is the yobit panel and how it is useful for us. and guide me about the yobit panel if i have any problem in future i will talk to you.                                                                                             

thank you.

because if you make one word reply then it will easily count to your yobit panel but you have to know minimum 100 character posts are count as eearnings post and that's why yobit panel and earnings post is not same.

There is a difference between the number of post count here on the forum and the yobit panel. As the When any posts are deleted, the yobit panel posts count decreases but the number of post count on the forum remains same.

Because moderators delete a lot of unhelpful topics daily to reduce spam in the forum, so you should always reach the minimum number of useful posts and post 30 posts per day.

I have no idea about it Sorry I'm new about it. Let me know if you know. Thank you for trying to get to know you later.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:14 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

Because some posts you create and moderator delete your posts and in crypto talk profile you see your all count of posts deleted or remaining. In yobit they only count your payment posts thats why we see an difference.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:14 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Thank you.

Because if your post was deleted, it will only affect the number of your post at your panel on your yobit account but it couldn't affect you content count on your cryptotalk. You just need to fulfill the deleted post before receiving payment again. 

Hello friend, this us because some of your posts got rejected by the admin and they count and pay for the once they accept, that is the reason for the different counts on yobit and this forum.

I think that sometimes our posts get deleted I don't know why the problem is there but I would say that the problem should be resolved quickly.

Welcome with me
The number of posts that appear on the Yobit panel differs from the number of posts in the forum, because the forum accounts for all your posts, while on the Yobit platform, posts deleted by the moderator are not counted.

Crypyo talk we see all our activities like our post counts like we give our comments and topics, but in yobit exchange they only count our valid and paid post, so this count difference but don't worry in crypto talk this post helps to increase our rank, but in yibit they deletes our meaning less post.

In YOBIT only shows the number of paid and existing messages
And in the forum shows the number of all deleted posts as well as existing

THINK POSITIVE