Question About Yobit Panel Message Count - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinTurk

Question About Yobit Panel Message Count

On 12/12/2019 at 3:14 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Hello dear friends and site management,

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

I also encounter this kind of issue but since I only have a few post I checked it and found out that some of my posts are transferred from the off topic section, this is what really happens either your posts was deleted or transferred to a non paying sections

• Useful or interesting 1

As there are many deleted post in the forum and which not counted in yobit platform. in forum the post are deleted but the number count is not decreased .

1 hour ago, Akbor said:

As there are many deleted post in the forum and which not counted in yobit platform. in forum the post are deleted but the number count is not decreased .

Yeah when a member posts got to deleted his number of posts counts are not gonna to delete and only way which we can see our posts that how much our posts is deleted which is yobit exchange.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:14 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

I think you should pay attention to the yobit panel only. There is no need to add extra attention to something that is not necessary to watch. Just do the right thing.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/12/2019 at 5:07 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

When I check the messages I wrote today, I see that I have no deleted messages, but there is a difference between the number of messages here and the number of messages that appear on the panel.  It's not a big problem, but I think I have a lot of messages that are not counted proportionally today.

Hey dude. The system/administration counts posts that are useful. I do not know if they are doing it manually or not. I do not see any post about how they can able to judge the content as useful or not. But just trust them on that part. 
I have seen conditions for your content to be able to count on connected yobit account.
Maybe this thread can make some help: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7623-update25112019-payment-for-posts-explanation/

Happy posting 🙂

nMvFbuZ.png

Answer of your question is that the yobit count panel only count the unique post and this panel did not count the repeated post. This platform count every post but the yobit count panel count only unique post and paid only unique post.

12 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Yeah when a member posts got to deleted his number of posts counts are not gonna to delete and only way which we can see our posts that how much our posts is deleted which is yobit exchange.

Yes, this is very good process for the user who want get payment daily and want to get the maximum. he should take his eyes in the forum to know about the deleted number.

certainly different, because the forum and yobit calculations are very different and not in line. in this forum you are free to make a post on any part and it will definitely be counted, while in yobit there are special criteria that will be included in the count of paid posts. I will give an example, you make 20 posts off topic, in the forum of course your posts are counted, but not yobit because the rules may not make posts in that section.

maybe in yobit more real-time so that payments are also more accurate. Your post may be reduced because there was something deleted by the moderator because it was considered spam or the post you quoted was deleted so your post was deleted too.

Maybe the moderator are deleting some your post maybe because of spam or the thread are getting deleted by the moderators.

In the Yobit panel is for our payment calculation. And for our profile is the number of all our posts. So what do you need? if to see the number of posts then look at our cryptotalk account.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:14 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Thank you.

I think some of post got deleted where you make comment. That's why your post don't count on yobit.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/7/2020 at 4:48 PM, Aurwah Shaikh said:

Thank you for this detailed post because many people have same issue in cryptotalk and your post help them who are facing this type of problem. I also fave this for a very long time.

Yes mate we need to make more post and surpass the useful post so that we can recieve payments again.There are so many deleted topics for now and It's never that easy to cope up if the deleted post or comments accumulates.

Because sometimes some posts are deleted in this forum but the Post Counter doesn't move backwards or in short doesn't decrease when deletion happens and I don't why that happened.

That might be due to the fact that some of your post got deleted and that's why is not rhyming with your crypto account. Not all post get counted at times.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:14 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Thank you.

Its only because not every topics or comments you've made are qualified for payments. And some of them got deleted,and they don't pay you. So it wont reflect on yobit.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:44 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Thank you.

I just noticed that. 2 posts have been decreased while I was asleep and woke up to see 2 posts have been deleted/removed/ decreased from the useful posts count. It is not much but it really de-motivates a person who treat this forum as his full time work place. Deleting or removing the posts without any reason being notified.

The reason why the result in your account here and in your yobit account doesnt match is because some of your posts or comments was not counted or credited in your yobit though it is reflecting here. There maybe comments or topics that have been deleted, or you have commented on some topics that are not counted for payment. We also have to be aware that not all sections available in forum has payments. Always follow the guidelines for posting and commenting and follow the rules too.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 12/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, cryptotalks said:

i think they only count good comment in this community. i always try to post a good comment about those projects.i cant get pay.i am traying get payment    

Well, you must always do posting good comments. Don't just post whatever you want to post. Your post must always contain information that is related to the topic so that your post will not be deleted.

Well this is a good update for yobit to know how many posts are usefu. Your post is question without answer, just let it go.     

It's because of deletion.  Maybe they don't want redundant post and have it more constructive. I also experience that.

forums count and the yobit is different of me also.it is varies when you are counting for paying they use the yobit and make the verification.but all posts are counted here in forum may be paying or not paying.other is spamming and wrong posts