Question About Yobit Panel Message Count - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinTurk

Question About Yobit Panel Message Count

Hello dear friends and site management,

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

3 hours ago, BitcoinTurk said:

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and my messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

My opinion with this case is that in cryptotalk panel those content counts are those we are posting daily,it really differs from the yobit panels useful post because there are deleted topics and post due to spamming.Those number of post in yobit panel those are useful post that acquires or qualifies for the payment per post and if the above number in yobit is greater than so you must need to cope up the counters below so that you will qualify for the payments per post.

The number of your post in yobit is not the same with number of contents on your cryptotalk because in cryptotalk if you posted 1 content, it is already added to you content count and it will never disappear while in yobit, the number of post there are just the post that are not deleted which means all of your useful content are counted on yobit but all of your post even it is deleted are counted on cryptotalk. Did you get me?  Sorry for my english, i'm not good at it. 

Well this is a good update for yobit to know how many posts are useful which means that posts are counted to be paid, you are thinking why not the same number of posts to your profile to yobit its because some of your posts are being deleted, this is good because you may know if your posts are being deleted by the admins.

I think this problem only admin and Yobit know the answer. We only need to create good post/ reply let admin count and decide which one to delete and pay. Your post is question without answer, just let it go.

In cryptotalk you can see all of your topics I mean you can see both posts that you got paid and the posts that you hasn't paid for, but on yobit you can see just the valid topics, and only the posts you got paid before, this is the difference between them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

9 hours ago, BitcoinTurk said:

Thank you.

I think your post is not counted because it doesn't reach the requirement needed to be counted on the yobit panel. Quality post are the only post that will be counted on the yobit panel. Even if your post was not deleted if it does not pass their standard they won't count your post.

But I think it is not a problem. You can just post again. Post a lot make it have more quality so that the post will be counted next time. It is all on just constructing post so that it can be counted. Next time you post, make it count. 

11 hours ago, BitcoinTurk said:

Thank you.

The post that's counted on forum they are counted even if they get deleted, but those counted in yobit they are only counted usefully post

Because there are some post that is being deleted without you knowing, but i think right now admins and moderators are doing the work to add the deleted post notification feature. we just need to wait.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

The post that's counted on forum they are counted even if they get deleted, but those counted in yobit they are only counted usefully post

Yes they are counted just the us useful posts for payment and when those posts deleted the forum admins are not counted that posts for payment.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

That is not the reason, but rather the reason that there are many topics that are deleted as a scam and if you wrote a replay to those topics, your replay will be deleted automatically and therefore the number appears different. This is a pre-existing problem and will not be eliminated when scam is disposed of.

8 hours ago, BitcoinTurk said:

All the messages I write here are usually at least 250 characters long. In addition, I do not think that the message content I wrote is inadequate or of poor quality because it is related to the subject and subject content. I definitely have another factor because I don't have deleted messages or less than 250 characters.

That is nice you don't have deleted message. Sometimes my post is being deleted but I don't care I just post a lot and be happy with the payment. I just happy to learn a lot on this forum. That is why I answer a lot of post replies and post the knowledge I have gain from other site. In that way I think I can help the community to become better and stronger. Good for you for always posting constructive post. And long post that won't be deleted. I bet you earn a lot from this site. 

On 12/12/2019 at 10:28 AM, myaccount1 said:

Yes they are counted just the us useful posts for payment and when those posts deleted the forum admins are not counted that posts for payment.

But when the useless posts will be deleted in the yobit panel you'll need to recover those deleted post first in next day in order to get paid

I think the lack of in this website is not deleting the post that is considered as useless and not accepted by yobit. For me i based my useful posts in the yobit panel count. I hope moderators improve this and if a post is not counted, they must delete it in your list activities so it avoids confusion to the members.

I want to say that deleting the post here in the forum will not end your account performance, but I think all of our posts are good if we count them. But if your posts are finished then you will see. And you can post again.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:14 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Thank you.

I also notice until I read that, if your posts was deleted by the moderator your post will not tally in your official earnings so you will have to make new post for those deleted posts, very unique features I wish all the campaign on other forums are like that.

Thank you.

I think that's because some of your post are been deleted or not been counted in your yobit account. You can see or count how many post you do in the forum, even those who is been deleted. But if your post is been deleted, your yobit account will not count it.

Why does the number of posts appearing on the Yobit panel differ from the number of posts on the forum? In general, the counts appear to be incomplete on the panel, and the messages that I have written today are considered incomplete.

Thank you.

Because right now even your post here was deleted the post count is unable to update or rather your deleted post was not subtracted to your total post that is why your post here and in yobit panel is different.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think it depends on when the last update of counting on YoBit, and on when did you create your account.

I have noticed that newer users have their post counts exactly, since this update (image attached😞
image.png.83a27ba34c529f55c0bb5616fd0a12e3.png

But for those users who are older and have been using the old system of counting, we get different numbers. Personally, I don't care that much on the numbers if it's exact.

image.png.50390b08c7c4aa8ee6dc97459df2d1a3.png

I have seen improvements in post counting since the update, every post I make reflects instantly to YoBit, unlike the old system wherein you have no way of identifying the number of posts awaiting payment.

• +2 1

There two different answers the first one is the deleted Post you post that's why you have a less numbers on the Yobit panel and second one is your post was moved to other session that don't really pay per post and don't count the number

It's happened due to the posts are deleted from your forum account but in yobit there is show the actual posts where you can know how many posts was count which really helpful for us.

Thank you.

Well, bro because in yobit it only counts the post that is useful or not deleted and of course it is the posts that will receive a payment because here in forum it doesn't appear the deleted posts or even there is a deleted post you will not see because the total count doesn't decrease. So its better to check your yobit account time to time.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:14 PM, BitcoinTurk said:

Thank you.

This is because the managers delete some unacceptable posts and move other posts into unpaid sections, and the result is that the number of posts in the forum differs from their number in the Yobit platform.

Indeed yes,

that "number of post appearing on yobit panel differ from the number of post in the forum" since number of post appearing in the forum includes all message created whether in payable section or in non-payable section and deleted post, while number of post appearing in the yobit panel is only those of payable: (Next payouts will occur upon reaching useful posts:) and (Current number of useful forum posts:).

There are many reasons, perhaps because the modiraters have deleted many of your helpful responses to that which were not counted in the payment system, or maybe your post was moved to the Placements section off topic .