Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted?

Yes, I think that this exchanger can be trusted, because on BestChange and on Kurs.Expert about this exchanger 99% of good reviews, and there are almost no negative ones.

This exchange changed into loss of informations because i couldn't locate any feedback from other human beings all through use this exchange and seem they may be from russia but i in my view may not recommend use them because i am no longer positive with them but in case you're curious then you may check this change through deposit with small cash

Yes, this exchange site can be trusted, I myself exchanged cryptocurrency for fiat on Mastercard on it 2 months ago and the exchange passed without any complaints.

Try to use exchanges of top rating. Small price difference can make you get into trouble. 

Also I advice to donate small amount of money in order to check if they do not be lost

Yes, this site can be trusted, because it is located on the Bestchange site, which will not risk its reputation and add a Scam site to the list of exchangers 

I think most people good exchange and most people used trusted and safety exchange so I have never play on it and most people don't play this 

personally i never hear about this website ( exchages ) , internet  is place where we can't believe at anyone . I will recommend to analyse website properly after that you can makes your design . I will also recommend you to used trusted exchages instead of this one .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/11/2019 at 10:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities.

Dear if you think a lit bit then you will find that bitcoin and blockchain was invented in 2008 and then how this exchange site is working from 2006. I think this is scam site so be careful while making exchange.

I do not recommend this website because it seems to be fake. Many crypto platforms uses good domains but this is my first time to see this domain in this platform.

In fact, I have not tried many platforms because there are now many sites and platforms, most of them are not reliable, and I do not use any site without evidence that proves that it is reliable. I advise you instead to use the yobit platform

If you don't mind be cautious in the event that you see a few commercials like that in such a case that the site cases can give you a major benefit in a brief timeframe, that isn't accurate in light of the fact that no chance we can make that benefit. We have to try sincerely and hang tight for quite a while to bring in cash. You don't have to follow what they need provided that you do, you will get a trick and you will lose your cash.

It is very difficult to know which site is legist or trusted so be careful about this. I think binance and yobit are legit and trusted. But binance is more legit but yobit too.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

According to most predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 till the end of December. So, I decided to buy some BTC and hold it for long term until the next bull run starts. I wanted to buy BTC from exchanges and receive it in my BTC Blockchain wallet but the fees are high and in some cases it is even more than 0.001 BTC! Since I want to buy $50 worth of bitcoin, it is not worth paying $10 fee for converting $50 to BTC. I searched more and found some legit E-currency exchange websites with reasonable fees. One of them is Change.am which seems to be a good choice for me. This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities. But it is hard to trust a website without knowing what others who tried it have said about it. Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

https://www.change.am

Well since you said you want an exchange that has low fee then I would strongly suggest that you try out binance. They have a smooth site and their services are superb. Binance is the largest exchange in the world. You need to go through KYC otherwise you would have some restrictions.

• +1 1

I don't really like to use this type of exchange because I don't find it so reliable, you can buy the amount of BTC and leave it at an exchange, unfortunately the BTC rates are very high

On 9/27/2020 at 4:33 PM, sarahmoses202020 said:

Well since you said you want an exchange that has low fee then I would strongly suggest that you try out binance. They have a smooth site and their services are superb. Binance is the largest exchange in the world. You need to go through KYC otherwise you would have some restrictions.

This is the main problem with Binance and some other exchanges. They need KYC to offer their full services to their customers. If some customers are living in certain countries, they may not be able to use full features of Binance. This is a big disadvantage that can overshadow lots of advantages. For this reason, I think Yobit is still the best or among the best options when it comes to crypto exchange services without limitation.

On 12.12.2019 at 00:26, Brushless4500KV said:

According to most predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 till the end of December. So, I decided to buy some BTC and hold it for long term until the next bull run starts. I wanted to buy BTC from exchanges and receive it in my BTC Blockchain wallet but the fees are high and in some cases it is even more than 0.001 BTC! Since I want to buy $50 worth of bitcoin, it is not worth paying $10 fee for converting $50 to BTC. I searched more and found some legit E-currency exchange websites with reasonable fees. One of them is Change.am which seems to be a good choice for me. This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities. But it is hard to trust a website without knowing what others who tried it have said about it. Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

https://www.change.am

Are you promoting your own exchange, aren't you? I would never ever use such sites like this because today they can be working good making transactions and tomorrow will turn into a fraud leaving you nothing in your pocket. How many times should you guys be fooled before you understand that centralized platforms can NOT be trusted. Use DEX or p2p platforms like Paxful where you can easily and what's more important reliably exchange your crypto. Take care!

• -1 1

I do not know this website, if you have a good reputation, depending on your publication this is not a new exchange, so I concluded that these are fake exchanges, you should stay away and only follow exchanges of good reputation, you can find relevant information on coinmarketcap.

2 hours ago, crypto1ife said:

Are you promoting your own exchange, aren't you? I would never ever use such sites like this because today they can be working good making transactions and tomorrow will turn into a fraud leaving you nothing in your pocket. How many times should you guys be fooled before you understand that centralized platforms can NOT be trusted. Use DEX or p2p platforms like Paxful where you can easily and what's more important reliably exchange your crypto. Take care!

I just asked a question about an exchange and I did NOT promote anything! Back in December 2019, I was looking for an exchange and searched to find some reliable exchanges. This story dates back to about 10 months ago and now everything has finished and I'm not fooled by any website or exchange! It is better to make sure about anything before blaming people for what they have never done! There are some sources like Bestchange which provides a list of all reliable exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would recommend you to invest a little ammount, later withdraw that money and if you think it works well, you can try. I recommend to use yobit and binance, they are reliable. Be cautious.

I haven't used this site before, it's more like I haven't seen it before, but if this site has been online for so many years and has a good reputation, it shouldn't be a problem, I agree with what you say, a site with more than 13 years of experience is unlikely to try to fool its customers.

definitely binance is the best exchange of all, since it has a very good interface, I really like binance since it does not ask for kyc to make transactions, besides that it is very safe, that's why I recommend binance

The internet has too many ghost websites, just as there are platforms that are not known but that steal your data, including money, I advise you to use recognized exchanges such as yobit, how binance, among others since being known you have the complete  assurance that you have your data and money safe.

Сайты обмена не нарушают никакие законы, поэтому это все законно, а по надежности это не факт, так как есть много скам обменников, которые могут обмануть или просто украсть деньги. Рекомендую использовать проверенные площадки