Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Do you know this exchange website? Is it legit and trusted?

On 12/11/2019 at 6:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

According to most predictions, bitcoin price may go down to $6000 - $6500 till the end of December. So, I decided to buy some BTC and hold it for long term until the next bull run starts. I wanted to buy BTC from exchanges and receive it in my BTC Blockchain wallet but the fees are high and in some cases it is even more than 0.001 BTC! Since I want to buy $50 worth of bitcoin, it is not worth paying $10 fee for converting $50 to BTC. I searched more and found some legit E-currency exchange websites with reasonable fees. One of them is Change.am which seems to be a good choice for me. This website seems legit because I read in their homepage that they have been in this business since 2006! So, it is unlikely that a website with 13 years of experience do fraudulent activities. But it is hard to trust a website without knowing what others who tried it have said about it. Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

https://www.change.am

i haven't tried it but if you want exchange site like this, the i suggest you to check here https://www.bestchange.com/ 

you can find which exchange is trusted and which is not, there are also the customers comment so you can see if you can trust it or not

Well Bitfinex is, in my opinion, by far the best Bitcoin exchange. They are the most liquid exchange (they have the deepest order book), so you know that you are not going to have to pay a disadvantaged price simply because someone is trading a large position around the same time you are trying to trade

I think 13 year of experience with listing in E currency sites is enough insurance for you .you can invest cautiously and slowly verification it is not a problem 

I do not know this site, but unfortunately all sites impose high conversion fees on bitcoin, for more information you can visit Google and search there because it will help you.

I never used this site for buying or selling crypto market coins or tokens so I am sure about it. Whether it is fake or real but much check it's team working on there is legit or scammers. 

I never heard or see this exchange since i started doing trading, maybe this exchange is underrated or often people is just using it. But still i will do a research before using this.

I didn't use it in the past, I had a good exchange for myself so I don't have a need to use this site, but if from 2006 and now still exist, I think it's safe.

3 hours ago, MisterLG said:

Its best to ignore any other newly launch exchange platform and stick to yobit exchange. Since this forum are funded by yobit management and they are the one making this possible. So trading with them is a must.

Yeah and now a days there are many newly exchanges launch but the main thing in the newly exchanges is that they are not trusted so you are right yobit is also a legit exchange.

I even have never tried that vicinity however I would like to contend that by using the age of thirteen I do now not suppose they may trick me. I'm inquisitive about this. I'll strive it in a while.

The basic idea is that speculators promote certain bitcoin or make a sign - usually a currency that is modest but high risk - through financial expert sites, writing or even Reddit, according to the Daily Dot.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:59 PM, MohammadMohsin said:

I didn't heard. About this exchange website mate. But I use coinbase and trust wallet exchange site to buy and sell coins and also to store my coins too. 

I don't know why people use some unknown exchange like this one if anyone want ti buy and sell bitcoin there is a lot of famous exchange who offered this service like coinbase and other

On 2/7/2020 at 10:16 PM, Crypto555 said:

This are the kind of exchanges that all people should avoid and be aware of because they are all scams. Their website looks very poorly built and its just a copy paste 

A lot of newbies get fooled by this websites because they don't check the domain before accessing the exchange and scammers or hackers steal their private information 

On 12/12/2019 at 1:26 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Has anyone here have ever tried this exchange? What is your opinion?

Why choose that exchange in the first place? Just choose popular exchanges to lessen the risks of being scammed, such as Binance, Coinbase, Bitfinex, and even Yobit.

I think that this exchanger can be trusted, I looked at the reviews about it on monitoring, it has been working for more than 5 years.

1 hour ago, otepsan12 said:

Because those people are lack of knowledge in terms of knowing the legit platform. So, they are poor on that matter actually. Instead of checking first at the coinmarketcap or coingecko they rather to use the unknown platform where their coins or money are on risk level.

The majority of legit exchange is listed in coinmarketcap or coingecko and any one can search for them and see the volume of trade and how much capital they have and more information

Please tell us about that because there is huge number of exchans in nowadays preper to open thier sevices to members and attract them with reward and prizes

Yes it us good idea to making more profit than earning free coin. I you make investment in capital amount i think you invest in small amount and carry this large fee and maybe found loss if the btc rate at low level and never extend to your buying ptice. 

I still doubt it because it is not popular if it is good and reliable. In my opinion, most participants in this forum don't known this exchange. I personally prefer or choose the popular exchange with balance or yobit.

You cannot trust any exchange because we have history of scams hacks and cheats just keep one thing in mind deposit trade and withdraw your funds very quickly because this is best method even know we have few platforms doing extra ordinary work for this all but still never keep your funds on any exchange because they can ruined your life.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:43 AM, Dafed said:

Properly bitfinex in my opinion, by using a ways the satisfactory bitcoin trade. They may be the most liquid exchange (they have the deepest order book), so you understand which you aren't going to have to pay a deprived charge certainly because someone is trading a huge role across the identical time you are trying to alternate

Properly Bitmex is a great exchange with it great plans. So they have been great 

honestly I just heard about this exchange from my experience trading in an exchange that I know is just yobit

On 12/29/2019 at 1:06 AM, Rizwan ullah said:

Yes, this site is a risk-free and trusted Exchange and Investment site. You can make any amount of cryptocurrency deposit free of charge on this site. And you can give it to Woodrow anytime. This site has very good quality customer service. If you have any problems contact them, they offer a quick solution.

We can never predict any thing about these type of sites and the platform is not allowing due to which yiu may be banned right now.Thanks