Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 20 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

excellent I use it a lot to inform myself the price of cryptocurrencies, easy access and no registration is needed, the yobit telegram bot is the best

Hello, will you have a tutorial on how to use yobit codes, and where can I find them?

Edited by Michar1

On 12/11/2019 at 5:45 PM, lucky80 said:

Wow. A vast development from Yobit. It also had Yobicodes feature. I will try it later. Great job guys!

Are you not reading? It is Yobit Official Bot.  Are you a bot or something, lol.  

It is good that you have other options, you always have to investigate which pages have a mining as well as that of yobit very good I recommend it

I have seen this bot, but I don’t know if it is fully protected and what is the difference between bot transactions and Yobit trading agency transactions. In other words, what are the main characteristics that make me a trading robot instead of trading?

There are many people who are already using this exchange, including me, and I must admit that it is very good since it is reliable and effective, apart from the YObit AirDrop, it is great that they do that every so often it helps to capture a large audience and it results very beneficial for the people who participate in them, thus leaving very good returns !!!

Its great way , and easy to use . After all very simple solution There is problem with fake bots ,but user must check well what actualy use . Great from Yobit

Hello, this is an interesting topic since the telegram platform to scam people through similar bots, however the yobit telegram bot has already made barios aidros with this platform and has complied responsibly, so I if you trusted this bot

I am not quite confident in bots, in my opinion you have to be very careful with scams within Telegram since there is no control on the part of the platform and scammers have all the tools at their disposal to deceive people who it is most in need with false promises of payments that never come. It is not the case of the Yobit Bot ... but anyway it is the Telegram platform that causes me mistrust.

great bot, thanks to the developers!  has long been sending me cryptocurrency courses every day, I don't have to look anywhere else!  I did not try to output through it, this is something new in telegrams) I will definitely try this function now

4n47dyqozxemoegtomeasegozzemkegoz9eabwf6

I have joined this bot. This bot has many useful tools. It regularly updates and send actual prices of main coins. You can instantly find out the information of your balance and if want to exchange your coins to fiat. Very simple to use and understand

лет через 5 вся наша жизнь перейдет на блокчейн, появятся государственные цифровые стейблкоины))yobit

Edited by XAH30

We hope that this tool can facilitate the task for all of us as users and traders on the Yobit platform, if this is true, it will be very easy to exchange via the robot from Yobit,
There are a lot of security issues with Telegram bot. And when it comes to cryptocurrencies, we don't trust anyone, they are very important to keep it simple

Capture.PNG

It is like this bro, because the bot traffic is saturated, many people with the airdrop but that is temporary, and if the price alerts are very good, do not forget to perform all the steps and win, greetings and thanks yobit.

The FastExRobot bot of the yobit airdrop.Its very fast,useful and different telegram bots.You can show your balance 1second.Transaction yobit stock exchange good.Nice work YoBit.

the most useful telegram bot I've come across so far. market information messages are very useful. quick and easy.

Тоже недавно наткнулся на эту биржу, вот сейчас изучаю, т.к. я можно сказать новичок в этой теме.