Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

It is a good boot does not have any error and always fulfilled! The truth is I have no complaints, it's excellent and simple

On 13/12/2019 at 18:18, iloveyobit said:

No se puede decir con certeza si es seguro o no, ayer la plataforma publicó en su cuenta de Twitter este bot, pero en el chat vi que uno de los modiraters niega la existencia de alguna cuenta de Twitter o Facebook o incluso un telegrama al intercambio. 

You never know with bots, we really hope they are reliable, and the gentlemen of yobit are already taking time to respond if you have a bot exchange, so as not to create so much expectation of the topic, it is to be expected that there are some crooks who want to go overboard. ready with the topic of bots, just know how to program and they can do whatever they want, be careful where they enter.

A very good bot, I have been using it for more than 2 months, and I have only a positive opinion about it, it's a pity that the% for withdrawing funds has just increased, but everything is fine. I advise!

On 11/12/2019 at 13:11, Alex077 said:

Chers utilisateurs de YoBit!

Essayez notre nouveau bot Telegram pour Fast Exchange:  https://t.me/FastExRobot
(aucune inscription requise)  

Commission spéciale pour les retraits de Qiwi et de cartes (RUB) - 0%.

473323777_0.png.e91ac4c9b169316473d354622f6c73c8.png

1309480804_1.png.e51b9f6bd9ef428bb019684732929d73.png

Nice and Zcash cryptocurrency is also listed on Yobit

On 12/11/2019 at 2:08 PM, BullRunBit said:

C'est un moyen très bon et facile d'échanger des pièces ou des pièces contre des fiat ou des fiat contre des pièces sans enregistrement. Et c'est bien que votre option putt les codes Yobit aussi. Juste une suggestion, je ne vois pas les frais sont les mêmes que sur l'échange ou différents pour le trading / échange (0,2%) et pour retirer des pièces et des fiat, ce sera bien d'avoir des informations à ce sujet.

Yes and TRON cryptocurrency is also listed on Yobit

On 12/12/2019 at 7:28 AM, Sykh Sharif said:

Great exchange, i have trade many more...

On 12/14/2019 at 4:06 AM, Satyajit Mondal said:

yobit telegram is a new exchange bot there are many benefits i think there is no inconvenience here the exchange commission and much less thank you

Yes and Litecoin cryptocurrency is also listed on Yobit

On 12/14/2019 at 11:49 AM, javad said:

I am glad to see this bot exchange from yobit. with this bot we can fast and secure to exchange any time and anywhere vey easy. thanks to yobit for this great bot exchanger . i love it thanks yobit team 😍😘

Edited by Fabtalk

On 12/14/2019 at 4:33 PM, Mobarak said:

roobot trading coming youbit exchange and world crpto currency reletib all pepole life changes 

you know, Karatgold Coin cryptocurrency is also listed on Yobit

The YoBit Telegram Bot is your best guide in this YoBit air release, be aware of its updates so you don't miss any steps to follow and win a lot of coins.

good night I saw this bot, and I think it is safe although there are some bots that are scam I think this is completely safe, and hopefully so

On 12/15/2019 at 2:49 AM, Abdur Rohman said:

How to get BTC every day..? i am new user, and i think this bot is very helpful, thanks 🙏🙏🙏

Yes you know Btc and Dogecoin cryptocurrency is also listed on Yobit

On 12/15/2019 at 4:00 PM, Mobarak said:

bitcoin price 10000 coming 

On 12/17/2019 at 4:54 AM, Ardian1206 said:

Well if this is true it will make it very easy to exchange via bot from yobit, hopefully this tool makes it easier for users.  best regards.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:52 AM, khan22 said:

Yes i see the chat bot and i say that it is so mood good because we need this if we face any problem then we can use the chat option and this is good for us. Yobit  exchange is going to high then the other exchanges and this is good for the investors and i love the bot.

Edited by Fabtalk

el bot de telegram de yobit ha sido el mejor bot que he conocido por lo confiable y el soporte que tiene cuando ellos realizan lanzamientos aparte que diariamente te presentan los estados de los mercados de las criptos sin falla 

On 12/18/2019 at 10:38 AM, scorpiali said:

I have received a email from Yobit about this bot but not yet try it , it's really seems good at the first sight and we want to know the fees of withdraw and deposit too to see if we can go forward or not but anyway it's a great Idea

Yes and NEM cryptocurrency is also listed on Yobit

On 12/20/2019 at 7:25 AM, Sweet said:

Yobit telegram is a new exchange bot there are many benefits i think there is no inconvenience here the exchange commission and much less thank you.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:30 AM, rushabh ambekar said:

best bot for telgram chanil .. in india .. my new chainal fro boot btc is new year opning for the best bot web site thanxxxxxx

On 12/20/2019 at 10:48 AM, Maksind said:

It's very interesting idea to create a Telegram bot. Waiting for new functions and the ability to bind to the current account on the exchange

On 12/21/2019 at 1:54 PM, Satishmolankar said:

In this telegram bot we can see the cryptotalk forum balance or not and can we transfer to in my yobit exchange bitcoin balance and any earn option is there in thus bit or not 

Edited by Fabtalk

10 minutes ago, isaacalcega said:

el bot de telegram de yobit ha sido el mejor bot que he conocido por lo confiable y el soporte que tiene cuando ellos realizan lanzamientos aparte que diariamente te presentan los estados de los mercados de las criptos sin falla 

exacto 100% de acuerdo con tu opinion por eo hast ahora es el bot que  yo mas confio 

On 28.12.2019 at 09:12, aligon said:

Получил 1100 YODA , скажите, что с ними делать?

Как переводить или покупать? Может кто обьяснить?

You know The TRX / ETH cryptocurrency pair is also listed on Yobit

On 12/28/2019 at 9:37 AM, johndj1987 said:

ty

Yes and the WAVES/USD cryptocurrency pair is also listed on Yobit

Yobit surprises us every time, this time it comes to us with this fabulous airdrop of freedollars, good luck to all!

I think it is a great idea to implement an exchange with this telegram bot, I am going to test it to see how good it is and how it goes. Thanks for the post, Greetings!

The yobit.net bot for now we must take advantage of the airdrop that we can obtain from this bot such as dollars free and easy, for now we will complete the task that it sends us and perhaps very soon we will be able to collect the tokens.

I believe that due to the demand of time and effort that the task deserves, our time must be considered, 

• +5 2

9 minutes ago, kame2030 said:

Hope all the work that goes into completing the last test is worth it. I prefer to do the KYC

Yes, I also hope it is worth it. Hopefully yobit will reward us with something good. Positive and looking ahead! That airdrop looks promising.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

I think that in the worst case scenario, 1 free dollar will cost $ 0.05, which is not bad! In a good and optimistic scenario, the price will be from 0.4-0.7$. Every effort is always rewarded! Personally I would like to observe the price on October 9 with free dollars in my pocket :))))) What I wish you! Good luck to all!

yobit siendo una de los exchange mas famosos mundialmente hace sus lanzamientor y entregas de token por telegram asi que confio en esa seguridad del bot y  han demostrado ser confiables

Good bro, it's safe I think it's .the second time that yobit airdrops this, the telegram bot helps people join the project more easily and simply then the bot will tell you what tasks to do so that it is credited to your yobit account and being able to sell for another crypto, it is a great yobit exchange.... projectt thank you very much