Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 29 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

On 12/11/2019 at 5:56 PM, Alex077 said:

Dear YoBit Users!

Try our new Telegram bot for Fast Exchange: https://t.me/FastExRobot
(no registration needed) 

Special comission for Qiwi and Cards Withdrawals (RUB) - 0%.

473323777_0.png.e91ac4c9b169316473d354622f6c73c8.png

1309480804_1.png.e51b9f6bd9ef428bb019684732929d73.png

@Alex077 Well, I have already joined the official telegram channel of Yobit. And I found that the telegram bot is not responding in time, as it takes much time to get response. I think, this is due to the heavy traffic or users simultaneously using the channel. I hope this lag can be fixed and taken into consideration for maintenance and making it more interactive and user-friendly.

On 11/6/2020 at 6:08 PM, Salo786516 said:

I can't believe on the telegram bots .

I spent a lot of time and did work but no profit I gained .

Then I decided to left the bots and now here for real earning .

Thanks !

Yobit telegram bots is not about trading, it is about announcing or way to get price of crypto and also a way to easily check your balance instead of going to yobit, or a way to collect new yobit airdrop. 

29 minutes ago, Muhammad Omer said:

I not trusted your bot in telegram.many fake and spam thing are spread in anywhere.Make a website for airdrop

yes but yobit telegram bot is true and existing , his only job is to make your journey in yobit more easier , he offer for you your refferel code and also how much money you have in yobit , what is the current price of bitcon ... 

It is currently available on Telegram in the same way it keeps me informed about the value of the most important currencies suchas (BTC) (LTC) (ETH)( YO). Also in the Yobit Bot they are informing about their new plans such as Virtual mining or any new currency Listed for trading. In the FastExRobot exchange I can't see the fees trading (0.2%) as in the Yobit Exchange i guess i would be the same fees in the Fast ExRobot Telegram.

• +5 1

Looks like an amazing, useful and clean-to-use bot that I will attempt right away. Yobit has constantly proven its reputation, importance and hobby in its users by imparting many functions that aren't found in other structures

i am not sure if it is completely safe amd what is the difference between trading this bot and trading on the official excheng i mean what are the main features that make me trade bot instead of the Exchenge

i am on teligram this link and see how good it is always go on yobit if it makes easy here then i love it 

Great bot! I love the notifications about famous coins' price it sends. Very useful especially for me cause earlier i used to check it out in Internet waiting for loading for long. Also cool thing is that you can trade your tokens there quickly. 

I have seen this boat, but I do not know if it is completely safe and what is the difference between trading this boat and the official eObit exchange.  I mean, what are the main features that make me a bot instead of an exchange.  Can you explain something?

Excellent way to quickly get into our actions within yobit, I liked the yobit fastExrobot, hopefully they will continue to modernize the platform

The fastExrobot is a practical and fast way to access our data within yobit. Good idea, let's hope they continue to modernize the yobit platform.

Most of the bot channel are not legit I have go through many of them, but i find it hard my time energy dedicated to the bot but I have never benefit from them. If you will not mind can you provide a proof of payment that you receive? 

This is a great step from yobit exchange by using this we can easily convert from one currency to another currencies. 

There are also many other features like we can see our balance,  we can make transaction and the special thing is that there are yobicodes, i will try it.  

I've come across this telegram bot before, but I don't know enough about this bot, so I don't know how reliable it is. However, if something needs to be done, I think this bot is unnecessary. You can do this on yobit's own website. This is a safer and more robust way.

We will be glad if you give more explanatory messages for the yobit telegram bot. because there will be how much the earnings will be and how much will the daily earnings be, how will the system be wet, we do not know how the system will be wet.We cannot invest in a system that we do not know.Also, you made a bot, it should be a payment evidence page. there is

This bot is actually nice in fictionalty but have the admin of yobit confirmed that this bot is affliated to their exchange, so that we won't be scammed at the end of the day, once bitten twice shy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have seen this bot, but I do not know if it is completely safe and what is the difference between trading this bot and the official Yobit Exchange.yobit Telegram is a new exchange bot, I think there is no problem in the exchange commission and thank you very much.

In Telegram Bot Sector most of the 90% Bots are scam, first they pay then after some time they hold your earning and charge a fee to withdraw the funds. I don't belive in Telegram bots. I Trade in yobit official website and i am satisfy from them. Your concept is nice but sorry i don't trust on Bots..

• +1 1

Your Best Telegram Channal . I support. I have a negative attitude towards exchanges with verification. It is strange to send your data to no one knows who, and what will happen to them later

• +2 1

It is a very beautiful and practical bot that shortens the time, as there is a Yobit code feature within it that you can transfer for free between members where you can transfer money from the platform to your bot and save it on the phone to transfer it at any time you want to any member of the Yobit platform

I saw this bot, but I don’t know if it is completely safe, and what is the difference between trading this bot and trading on the official Yobit exchange. I mean, what are the main features that make me trade bot instead of the exchange. Can you explain a few.

I don't know if it is completely safe or not, I see many bots as fraught with risks and scams.
What is the difference between trading this bot and trading on the official Yobit exchange.