What are your top Shitcoins or ICO's you ever invested - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLover21

What are your top Shitcoins or ICO's you ever invested

In last 2-3 Years i have invested a lot of mony in ICO's ( lot for me , it may be 1 hr income for you )Β 

as far as i remembered i Invested in Truedeck TDP token ( almost 1 eth , when 1 eth was about 500-600$ )Β Β today it values less than 5$ πŸ˜„Β ,Β  in 1 daysΒ  its price decreasedΒ  300-400%

Β 

Another is UBEX.ai ,Β  same case , invested (0.8 eth ) , DGTX ( hope it will be better ) , Miracle tele token sale ( 1 eth 2019 )Β 

Β 

Lets share your story

I have not invested in new currencies which are underway ICO
I only use Bitcoin and Litecoin are the most secure and trusted currencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

17 minutes ago, Mehedi1242 said:

If you're an investor, use this article to guide your own thought ... Investing or Launching ICOs Wisely .... Even some of the best white papers I've read in terms of ...

Where is the article , can you share link ? Yes i have invested a lot in these shitcoins , nowΒ  i am aware , i wont invest in these icos , but it is good to invest if they have token sale in Binance like exchangesΒ 

I once invested in a cibus token of around $ 50, but in the end I was disappointed because the project was abandoned and not developed yet. I think that is my last investment, I do not want to repeat it

5 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

In last 2-3 Years i have invested a lot of mony in ICO's ( lot for me , it may be 1 hr income for you )Β 

as far as i remembered i Invested in Truedeck TDP token ( almost 1 eth , when 1 eth was about 500-600$ )Β Β today it values less than 5$ πŸ˜„Β ,Β  in 1 daysΒ  its price decreasedΒ  300-400%

Β 

Another is UBEX.ai ,Β  same case , invested (0.8 eth ) , DGTX ( hope it will be better ) , Miracle tele token sale ( 1 eth 2019 )Β 

Β 

Lets share your story

Me my top shitcoin story is that i invested to Electroneum thinking that it will x10-20 but it wont happen and you can see the current price now it is dying.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Same with you i invested on UBEX and didn't expect it will down like that after that 2018 ICO if i'm not wrong was Amon token that you can search up on google for more details, That was really bad experience but i get knowledge from there.

I have invested in such ICOs before and have been very profitable but I have suffered a lot since I bought a coin so if I buy a coin from now I better recharge it and I decide to buy, I am doing more research on this ICO.

Cryptohopper. This might be a new bot in the crypto trading market. ...

3Commas. Even though 3Commas bot is very new to the trading bot scene, it has been able to provide its users considerable gains, even during the crypto bear market. ..very good post Cryptohopper. This might be a new bot in the crypto trading market. ...

3Commas. Even though 3Commas bot is very new to the trading bot scene, it has been able to provide its users considerable gains, even during the crypto bear market. ....

I always use bitcoin and ethe. and have never used another coin in ICO, I think bitcoin and ethe are the best for me. yes this is my opinion.

I never invested in ICO and never will, because I can't trust in some projects they even didn't start, and honestly most of them are scam and not successful projects at all

None actually, i doesn't invest ico even when Ico was alive i was not yet in cryptocurrency space i am new currently

How about Finom ? I invested around 0.5 ETH on this project that time eth is around 1k$ - so that's around 500$
They claiming that they created cryptoinit, tabtrader and nanoopool.
now cryptoinit is dead, nanopool and tabtrader is still alive but I don't see any connection from these two to the creator of finom. now finom tokens are both worthless, as they shutdown also their website.

Edited by Fadzinator

I have invested a coin named docademic coin. the ico price was 0.1 usd . I was holding my coins but now the price is very low. I also invested a project named bitpenda.

The top shidy coins I have invested in are; Fanstime(FTI), Capricion(cpc), Buzzcoin(buzz) and tesla (tsl), these coins all ended up being total failure and it cost a lot of good traders like me some money but that is the way trading goes, you make or lose money.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:59 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

Β 

Β 

Lets share your story

Lolx. I have also lost very much in ICOs rally 2 years ago just as you have lost. almost 6 ICOs i have invested in and all the ICOs failed to maintain prices and dumps hard almost to 10x even 50x from its ico price.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❀️.

Definitely on number one for me is moat (the mother of all tokens). Like many others I invested Bitcoin in the ICO in dec 2018. After ICO I did receive my tokens but never heard of them again and all money was gone.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I never dare invested on any ICO because I believe many if ICO's are scammers and few are legits, but it's too hard to discovery the legit and scam ICO that's why I never use them

On 12/11/2019 at 3:59 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

Β 

Β 

Lets share your story

I invested on some shitcoin long days before. I can't remember those coins name. But i didn’t invest on any ico and ieo. Because i have not enough knowledge about it.Β  Β  Β 

Online earning basic tutorials :Β https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel :Β https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile :Β https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel :Β https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Well, I have a recent experience, but by keeping a falling coin, I remember holding a coin that I used to take a lot of time to climb until it fell 600%.

I really want to invest in a good site but i don't have a clue where is this good site in the whole internet and nobody is help for that .Β 

Oh, I think my best ICO was YODA. I had a lot of referrals, I got about $ 1,500 for this ICO. Thanks to Yobit for this ICO. Climbed Crorona just as well, although a little, but still made a profit

Oh my god, how many such tokens are there in the world of cryptocurrencies and you can invest in each token. I believe that you need to invest in bitcoin and several tokens, choose only two or three and invest in them.Β 

I invested twice in meaningless coins and it was a scam and then I no longer deal with any ico again
Most of them are rapidly rising in order to attract attention and then fall and die

Β 

Life is great and enjoy it

Until now I have not invested in any cryptocurrency and I do not advise anyone to invest in new currencies and projects because it is possible that these projects are unsuccessful or erased.

I have encountered with so many dead and scam projects with the scam coins like Ultrachain's ULTRA, Rainbow's XRB, Delgoplus's DELGO etc. I really faced very hard time to detect the real projects in the cryptocurrency world during the very first time.Β 

Β 

Β