Different kind of wallets for cryptos. - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Different kind of wallets for cryptos.

There are many kinds of wallet for crypto.for example coinbase wallet crypto wallet blockchain wallet and many other wallets but i think blockchain wallet is the best for crypto.i use this wallet for a long time.

Yes, they differ in terms of advantages and disadvantages, how to use and safety, device wallets are more reliable. You must ask yourself why you want to use the wallet. If you want to keep your cryptocurrencies, I advise you to trust wallet since years of use and there is no negative opinion about it. I advise you to it.

Wallet for different needs are available because everyone has to use according to the work in which he or she is busy so you can also select the one that is related to your work in this way you will be able to get its benefits

There are different kinds of wallets are present in the crypto world because huge amount of wallets are working in this world. And all the wallets having their own security features. But trust wallet is one of such wallet which is used in different fields. Such as trading or investing. Because in these fields a huge profit are involved in it. 

On 12/11/2019 at 1:27 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? Or on the wallet on faucet hub? Please guys enlighten me because I am confuse. Because there are so many sites that offers virtual wallet what is their difference how can I select? What should I use? Now I am currently holding my bitcoins on coins.ph. Is it safe to hold my crypto currency assets there? 

I was also confused when I was new. But I urge you not to get confused by looking at the internet wallet. It will be bad for you . No matter which wallet you use, first you need to know if the wallet is good. Because nowadays some wallets are behaving badly. So you have to select the wallet after seeing the review of the wallet.

There are  many different wallets like blockchain wallets coinbase wallet trax etc. I like mobile wallets or the oflline wallets where you can download them like an app on our phones so it's safer and more secure.