Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

If Bitcoin replaces fiat currencies, the popularity of Bitcoin will increase, and its use will increase in all areas for sale and purchase from different sites and stores, and transactions will become more easy and will be done very quickly.

Yes I agree with you bro crypto currency and especially bitcoin is better then forex and other trading platforms, but all governments not adopt this currency because its growth is much more,and bitcoin best place is online wallets and trading platform' to earn money.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is

In my opinion I think bitcoin is more like a currency because it can be used for online payments as well but I don't say it can replace currency if the government adopts it but I suggest maybe it will be considered as a currency along with the traditional one or fiat.

If bitcoin should be used as I e of the priority currency of the world, then bitcoin will have a better development, the price value of bitcoin will become expensive, this will serve  as a growth medium to cryptocurrency

You need to use a trusted wallet to keep Bitcoin safe and the right place for Bitcoin is to keep it in stock. We can make a lot of profit if we keep stocks and prices go up. A secure wallet must be stored and retained. Binance is a good place to keep stock.

Right place for bitcoin is bitcoin user because bitcoin users doesn't have tax and remittance problem there is some little amount of transaction cost but it doesn't matter to much, So as being bitcoin user Iove bitcoin and it is best to me. 

On 4/19/2020 at 1:38 AM, alex72 said:

in my opinion the right place for bitcoin is on the future because currently many countries does not understanding the potential of cryptocurrency I think that it will be recognised on future.

Yes I also think that the right place for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is tin the future because I think that if they can develop more they can do everything in the future and it could be a new way of banking. 

9 hours ago, Summi said:

Bitcoin is a cure which should fall under the Forex pairs because it could be traded and spent as well not like commodity which are only shares and can only be traded.

Yes  I also think that bitcoin will be a great help for the people and It might the only cure in being poor which is great because people now need new methods to earn and I think that cryptocurrency can be a good way to earn money 

17 hours ago, Laboni said:

You need to use a trusted wallet to keep Bitcoin safe and the right place for Bitcoin is to keep it in stock. We can make a lot of profit if we keep stocks and prices go up. A secure wallet must be stored and retained. Binance is a good place to keep stock.

Yes I think that you are right because in cryptocurrencies we should always trust the good site and the trusted wallets and exchange site because it will be great to use if we know how to find what is the most trustable wallet here. 

On 4/19/2020 at 1:38 AM, alex72 said:

in my opinion the right place for bitcoin is on the future because currently many countries does not understanding the potential of cryptocurrency I think that it will be recognised on future.

When talking about a thing where to put bitcoin right place, I highly suggest it will be put in hardware wallet for more security in our part.

You mean bitcoin replaced the real currency like USD , yes maybe this can happen but is not now , this need many years to be true , but i think  the country didn’t use bitcoin , but the will create them coin , this what maybe happen , but using bitcoin i don’t think so.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:17 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

I think if bitcoin is globally adopted by all governments (not just a few countries), it will be considered as a currency or something similar to commodity because bitcoin is like a product that is produced (through mining) and is sold in exchanges (it can be exchanged for other currencies). It is also a service because it lets its users to transfer money from any part in the world to anywhere they want. So, bitcoin have the characteristics of both a currency and a commodity. Popularity of crypto compared with Forex is that trading and earning from crypto is easier. Forex market is more skill-based and less volatile.

No buddy still crypto currencies market needed much growth for beating popularity of forex market. Forex market has capitalization in more then five trillions and crypto market whole capitalization is only 2.60$ billions USD. But in next ten years crypto market capitalization can be reached to one trillions. 

6 hours ago, winterlemon said:

Yes, if bitcoin mass adaption happens then it will be a new successful financial system for every country that will adopt Bitcoin because we all know that Bitcoin really have a good services.

We gonna expect the unexpected in cryptocurrency, people will start using cryptocurrency the way they like if it is acceptable worldwide, this will be a good opportunity for the early adopters of cryptocurrency

The right place for bitcoin is to stock bitcoin or convert it into fiat currency. Then Bitcoin will be stocked in one place at its fixed price. Even if the price goes down, there will be no loss. However, if the government controls, the value of profit will decrease.

I think that even if bitcoin is adopted by many governments, that it is not likely to replace any form of currency. I think that the adoption of bitcoin is more likely to allow for the co existing of these two currencies and they will be able to assist each other in strengthening the economy and in order to develop a stronger and more resilient financial infrastructure that is part of the digital age. There will be no replacement in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

2 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

We gonna expect the unexpected in cryptocurrency, people will start using cryptocurrency the way they like if it is acceptable worldwide, this will be a good opportunity for the early adopters of cryptocurrency

I agree but some people even inside the Bitcoin community actually are not font of adoption. They prefer to change narratives during difficult times and prefer to sell it as a Ponzi. I'm a firm believer of Bitcoin and that it's mechanism will not allow certain individuals to control the narrative and change it to their will. Consensus and reasoning prevails in Bitcoin and not one-two miners that only care for their profitability and power struggles, even inside their own company.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:24 AM, BTC Future said:

I agree but some people even inside the Bitcoin community actually are not font of adoption. They prefer to change narratives during difficult times and prefer to sell it as a Ponzi. I'm a firm believer of Bitcoin and that it's mechanism will not allow certain individuals to control the narrative and change it to their will. Consensus and reasoning prevails in Bitcoin and not one-two miners that only care for their profitability and power struggles, even inside their own company.

Your comment isn't understood at all, are you referring that people prefer to sell their bitcoin as Ponzi or there is another scheme of cryptocurrency that is known as Ponzi, which is most preferable in the community. Your elaboration is needed

15 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Your comment isn't understood at all, are you referring that people prefer to sell their bitcoin as Ponzi or there is another scheme of cryptocurrency that is known as Ponzi, which is most preferable in the community. Your elaboration is needed

There are participants of the community as miners, developers and exchanges that do not want Bitcoin to be about financial inclussion or about transactions. They don't want Bitcoin to scale to serve it's whitepaper. The narrative has changed quite a lot that's the reason many idealists behind Bitcoin have already abandoned it. Even Gavin Andersen has stepped back. Since most of them are rich right now, they don't actually care much. Still there are forces that control the narrative and while consensus is required, the power of the chinese miners is obvious.

Selling something to the world by claiming that it's price is guaranteed to go higher is the same as selling a ponzi. This is what I meant talking about a ponzi. I never said Bitcoin is a ponzi. This is the way a few persons inside the community think of it.

if it were officially accepted, bitcoin would support all other forms of trading but I don't see it similar to any and then there has already been its transposition into the real world through futures...

4 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

If the government legalize the use of bitcoin in the world, I still don't think it can replace Fiat instead it will be use as optional currency meaning it will only be accepted in the absence of Fiat and it will mostly be accepted by big organizations.

I accept your idea not all governments will accept cryptocurrency even if they accept it, it will be hard for it to replace fiat because there are many illiterate that lacks knowledge of technology

Bitcoin will remain the first in the cryptocurrency market and there will be no change between it and the Forex because both are important, but there may be a strategy to integrate them, which contributes to supporting the global economy as it is not necessary to dispense with paper currencies and commodities

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/8/2020 at 2:05 AM, Kutulay said:

The right place for bitcoins is the global community. I mean, if the government accepts bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, it can help many people make money on this, because you can make a profit using cryptocurrencies.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that bitcoin really deserves to have global opportunities and they deserved to be use globally by many people that want to earn with cruptocurrencies which I think is great because people would earn more

there are many assets available in the market but none has the potential to beat Bitcoin it's been more than 11 years none cryptocurrency has created which can replace Bitcoin and no any market available which is fluctuate as cryptocurrency market

On 5/30/2020 at 9:28 AM, Soaib khan said:

there are many assets available in the market but none has the potential to beat Bitcoin it's been more than 11 years none cryptocurrency has created which can replace Bitcoin and no any market available which is fluctuate as cryptocurrency market

Right now nothing has the potential to do so, but in the next few years you can't know for sure. There are many cryptocurrencies which are developing and getting adopted widely as Ethereum. Perhaps it might have a chance to become the most widely used crypto in the future.