Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 14
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

I don't think anyone can replace bitcoin because he is the first coin that is very popular at the moment. even if there is a possibility it will still compete with bitcoin. yes this is my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

bitcoin right place is wallet. Coinbase wallet is the best successful wallet. This wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet. I am also using this wallet. That's why i think bitcoin right place is wallet      

• +1 4
  • +2 1

этот проект и близко не стоит к фрибиткоину. тут нет майнинга настоящего, только на словах. чтобы деньги закидывали не боялись

• -5 1
  • -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think government will agree to adopt bitcoin to replace the fiat money, you know how volatile bitcoin is.. The government will prefer a digital stable coin than volatile coin because it is risky who owns it, It can dump the price, end up losing money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin online is a currency and cannot be captured in its proper place online, but online transactions can be done and many more things can be done through Bitcoin, such as trading can be done in Forex, stock marketing can be done, even many workers are paid and many times. Get used to doing something

• +3 1

If the government has allowed Bitcoin and Altcoin, but legally bitcoin will not replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage but Bitcoin is only as a complement.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, which is an intangible currency with many advantages and benefits, are much better to deal with than Forex

• +1 1
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

I don't think the banks will adopt bitcoin, they want adopt only the technology behind bitcoin, the blockchain, but i think if banks will want to adopt a crypto they  will create own crypto because they want total control for it. 

18 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

i think in my early days in crypto i have seen many of my old forex traders turn into crypto traders which tells you that crypto is just like forex just like trading stocks.

If the government completely accepts bitcoin, I think it can not still replace the country's fiat money. We can just use crypto if a certain establishment accepts it as a payment and also crypto is just available digitally.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:00 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I don't think anyone can replace bitcoin because he is the first coin that is very popular at the moment. even if there is a possibility it will still compete with bitcoin. yes this is my opinion.

I agree with you in that, nothing will replace Bitcoin and nothing will replace fiat currency too, all coins has its own place, the adoption is the most wanted from any bitcoin earner 

• +1 1

I do not know the exact location for Bitcoin. Since I am working here I think I need to know about it. That is what I am trying to know

• -3 1

On 12/11/2019 at 12:47 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

If I may think that bitcoin is more like a stock that has to be bought and resold at a price that makes us profitable. So the more our capital, the greater the benefits we can achieve if we succeed in the world of crypto currencies.

14 minutes ago, Fahad1345 said:

I do not know the exact location for Bitcoin. Since I am working here I think I need to know about it. That is what I am trying to know

So if you need good information about that which place is good for storing your bitcoin then you should choose the coinbase, blockchain wallet and yobit is also good place  for storing your bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yes, of course trading in Crypto is much better than forex as it is safer. As for bitcoin, I believe that governments and banks must accept in the future against their will, because bitcoin represents the power of development that no one can stop.

1 minute ago, myaccount1 said:

So if you need good information about that which place is good for storing your bitcoin then you should choose the coinbase, blockchain wallet and yobit is also good place  for storing your bitcoin.

My advice to store your bitcoin(if you want to hold for long term eg. 5yrs.or more) is only in paper wallet.. Not your keys not your BITCOINS.....

YEAH if you want to trade then try to put your btc on top exchanges(eg- binance,coinbase...)

The best place for bitcoin would be being a free coin without control as it is happeniung now. Just like the pirates of the past. But it won't last forever

Right place for Bitcoin is where is it right now, I dont show Bitcoin in others place other than internet, market trade place and also some financial system in some countries .......etc it is in right place the deference is to be developed more and to be adopt on others sectors.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin is currently the most popular cryptocurrency. It is legal to use bitcoin in the United States, and payments are subject to the same taxes and reporting requirements as any other currency. There is no physical bitcoin currency the way there is a dollar, euro or pound. Ledgers known as blockchains are used to keep track of the existence of bitcoin.Dec 15, 2015.

I think bitcoin is worth a lot in our national life. With Bitcoin, we are getting a lot of acquisitions. If the government of our country does the right activities of Bitcoin, our country will go a long way. Bitcoin will take us one step further in the modern age, InshaAllah.

Bitcoin will not replace any of those it will be a separate thing. It is more like a way for people to move money around than the institutions. The closest is forex but I do not think it will replace this but go along side of it. Many people areinterested in forex and crypto too so it is most similar system. States might make their own type of crypto too and this will be who knows what happens next.. hopefully bitcoin survive state crypto coin.

Now Bitcoin has gained a great reputation as a digital currency, Bitcoin will play a good role in the digital payment system if Bitcoin is accepted by all countries, Bitcoin is widely used in trading business with the stock market.

Bitcoin should take place along with other assets of the trading market. Bitcoin will bypass gold very soon. This will have a very positive effect on the entire cryptocurrency market. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Mining cypher currency is just an equipment problem. I find that when we can concretely give people the means to obtain cryptocurrency and be paid through this cryptocurrency things will change.