Local exchange or international exchange ? - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Local exchange or international exchange ?

I think that does not matter because whatever you choose to use you is your problem. Also you need to choose what is more appealing to you in terms of charges and also smooth experience. So if an international exchange has better charges and even has smooth experience then you should go for it.

Actually nowadays. We always use international links because nowadays there are many types of scams and we don't recognize it. Almost any coin can be exchanged.If there is no specific coin, you can exchange it for the same bitcoin or ether, then the matter is simple.What I really liked is that there is variety in coins and banks.

I think we always use international exchange . It is the best for transection and it's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. Personally I choose the international exchange.

international exchange are very usefull. There benefit for local and international exchange. If you want instant withdraw or deposit and also your speaking language community i think local exchange was better but if you don't mind about that and want trade more much pairs with good potential to get some profit choose international exchange.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:20 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

local exchanges have little coin list, high fee for withdraw process and no event/ competition to get more member.

You are right into this. Local exchanges have basic features, and also they are not secured enough. Local exchanges do have high transaction(withdrawal) and trading fees, and lists only few coins, and also there is less commission for referrals. Due to this reason, I find local exchanges not useful, and prefer to use international exchange platforms.

Yes,this is the reason is the same as theirs.Why did I choose international exchange because the cost here is very cheap and very easy .But I do not use local exchange because we do not have any local exchange

You have asked a very interesting question. So I tell you, sometimes when people like to take their first money legally, they don't want to lose their money, they want their money, so they reach out to them to get it.As you said, if you use local exchange, the fee is very high and so on and so forth. Some people are afraid of the high fee anyway. No, brother, we have less money.So, brother, in my opinion, this is the strongest reason about the local exchange and international exchange. 

I'm not sure whether you're a seasoned trader or not. I believe that if you are a trader, you can use an international exchange platform to benefit from successful trading activities on those international exchange platforms.

• +2 1

I believe that global exchange is the most profitable, so people tend to exchange on global stock exchanges because they are the most widespread and have the least fees. Therefore, people move away from local stock exchanges because their profits are few.

• +1 1

If have to choose between these two , I will choose international exchange. I believe that global exchange is the most profit table ,so people tend to exchange on global stock exchange because they are most widespread and have the least fees.

Everyone prefers the nest exchange site in business which  should have almost all the coins and available in all trading pairs with useful features amd fast transaction speed thats why the international exchange sites get more attention from all.

Each one of them has its uses and its benefits. We use the local exchange if i want to withdraw and get the money faster but if the time isn't an issue to me i prefer to go with the international exchange because i can make more profits with it. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Well, because the big activity is in international exchanges, so you have more opportunities to profit and gain with it than in low-activity local exchanges often

• +2 1

There are benefit for local and international exchange. If you want instant withdraw or deposit and also your speaking language community i think local exchange was better but if you don't mind about that and want trade more much pairs with good potential to get some profit choose international exchange.