Local exchange or international exchange ? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Local exchange or international exchange ?

Because I have joined crypto world as well as also used to know about trading before two months ago. I didn't know any other trading/exchange sites. Since I have joined the forum, I have been using YoBit site as I only know to use that exchange forum.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 12/11/2019 at 10:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Let me know your reason, why take international exchanges than local exchanges near you?.

There has huge difference  of facilities  Between  local and global exchange  site which you need to understand ..  A global exchange  created  up with strong  background  so that there has very less chance to scam it but local exchange  site can any time scam with your funds  without  any reason.. 

• +3 1

the local exchange is used for like cars bike cycles and scooties but the international exchange is used for in the dollars bitcoins cash checks they are the internation nal international exchange is used for exchange many of the international things there the other countries do for the international system for extending their money cash and many other things

Most of the people and members of this forum use international exchanges because it is very safe and profitable. So when you gonna do exchange keep it in your mind that the exchange sit which you are using is authentic or not. Thank you and wish all the best of luck

When the online platform is working, it is better for you to use international exchange than local exchange.  Because, spammers are constantly thinking of stealing your information.  Check before you invest, is it safe?  If it is not the right exchange, you will not be able to do business. Hackers will steal everything.

• Useful or interesting 1

A general idea the local thing is local and a branded is a brand so when you use a local platform then you will surely earn little because there are some curriencies and you also earn little and you also become a narrow minded person and when you are at international platform you will surely earnd a good status and good profit so try for being more better not for local guy. 

I don't have a problem with that, if I had a local exchange that I could trust I would use that and not anything else. I don't know why there are very few local exchanges, it should be more and focus on the needs of each country which are always different as volumes and risk will be different too, and laws of each country will be easier respected.

This is depends on the different factors like if you choose local cryptocurrency exchange then you cannot earn good profit because these exchange have low trading volume and not good crypto coins listed for treating. That's why i always prefer to invest on those cryptocurrencies which have good volume and which are very reliable and well known internationally

Hi friends during work on this forum I additionally have these equivalent sort of reason.they have not very many pair to exchange and charge is too much.we can utilize global at an at once and store/pull out have less expense.one more significant thing is trust.

Frankly, if I am going to invest in trading, I prefer to make my transactions on national stock markets. Because as you said, the options are less and limited on local stock markets.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:55 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

There has huge difference  of facilities  Between  local and global exchange  site which you need to understand ..  A global exchange  created  up with strong  background  so that there has very less chance to scam it but local exchange  site can any time scam with your funds  without  any reason.. 

Exactly @Dorjoy12  there are lot of difference between local and international exchanges, international exchanges provides all services for worldwide user's and they maintained Strong security,

but local exchange can't provide these all services, and as like you say these exchanges easy target for hackers, sometimes they stolen our money run away, so use only big and secured exchange for better experience.

• +1 1

25 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

so use only big and secured exchange for better experience.

For trading such as future trading, margin trading  international  exchange  site is best.. But for P2P trading  then it would be best for you to find out your best local p2p exchange  site than use the international  exchange  p2p feature  as the kyc will be lil bit boring  for you any time.. 

In fact, and in my personal opinion, the exchange in cryptocurrencies does not care about the actual location of the person or in any country because buying and selling at appropriate prices is the basis

On 12/11/2019 at 7:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I found some reason, local exchanges have little coin list, high fee for withdraw process

It's true, many local exchanges are supporting little coins, but most of them have less fees. I am using Localbitcoins 3rd year now and I withdraw bitcoins there almost everyday, the withdraw fees for Localbitcoins is only 0.00005 satoshi and their transactions are very fast. I like Local exchanges because i can buy and sell bitcoins directly to my local currency and payment methods.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello my dear friends,

There are some reasons to prefer international exchange. It is a new time and people want to get success in very small time and they join the international exchange because international exchange are securityabel and populars .but i think people not like local exchange and i think these exchanges not get much profit.

Its all about the liquidity that the exchange has. In other words, how many traders are making trades per day on the exchange. Or is the exchange connected to other exchanges, so it has more liquidity ?¿?¿¿ It also depends what the exchange is offering. Is it trading stocks, bonds, options, Forex, metals, etc. ?¿?? There are many factors when considering an exchange.

Probably the most important factor to consider before opening an account with any exchange, is where is it located in the world ?¿?¿ Does the country where the exchange is located, have strong & secure laws regulating exchanges & protection for its clients ?¿?¿ Also, in which country is the money being held, of their clients. Very important.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Well i would like to suggest you international exchange. Because international exchange is very safe and very beneficial for the person who want to exchangs there currency. Thanks

You need more international exchange than local exchange. International exchanges will offer you to exchange at a higher price. But the local exchange may not give you that opportunity. So international exchange will be better for you than local exchange.

Most people don't just patronize foreign exchange not just for the cost but also they believe it is more secure than the local

Dera friend

I use both, but I focus on international exchange because the volume there is greater than the local exchange.

But Both of them if good.

🥀

Another reason is that international exchanges have a better security measures than most of the local ones. And this would result in our accounts getting lost or theft if hackers manage to penetrate the system.

Agree, perhaps this observation has been working for a very long time and it was able to prove its durability with its work at such a time.It is not clear what cons he found there, in my case he voluntarily buys or sells exchange rates ges not, look for other options.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well I think one should have both local and international exchange. Sometimes we belongs to countries where international exchange doesn't support direct deposit or direct withdrawal of fiat from our bank. In that case we have to pay many different types of fees to deposit and withdrawal. Instead if we send directly crypto to local exchange then we will be in less loss.

Dear friend international exchange also called foreign exchange, respectively any payment made by one country to another and the market in which national currencies are bought and sold by those who require them for such payments. Local exchange service are bad they don't provide instant widrawal ,that's why I prefer international 

I choose international exchange. Because local exchanges are very inn now a days. And most of them are scammers and hackers who hack your money and accounts. So you all go for the international exchange. Thanks