Local exchange or international exchange ? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Local exchange or international exchange ?

Most people use international exchanges to support their activity but why they don't chose local exchanges?. I found some reason, local exchanges have little coin list, high fee for withdraw process and no event/ competition to get more member. Let me know your reason, why take international exchanges than local exchanges near you?.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

Depend on your needs mate, There benefit for local and international exchange. If you want instant withdraw or deposit and also your speaking language community i think local exchange was better but if you don't mind about that and want trade more much pairs with good potential to get some profit choose international exchange.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2

For small amounts using a local exchange is better because of speed and safety. An international exchange you have to worry about international law, and also there is less control since it's not a p2p transaction like using a local exchange would be. The problem with local exchange is it's harder to trade big amounts of crypto, and then you have no other choice to use a larger exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

16 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Most people use international exchanges to support their activity but why they don't chose local exchanges?. I found some reason, local exchanges have little coin list, high fee for withdraw process and no event/ competition to get more member. Let me know your reason, why take international exchanges than local exchanges near you?.

The reason people choose not to use local exchange site was not because of the fee and withdraw process and the last time i checked almost all local exchange offer KYC/AML procedure which most crypto currency user didnt like that the reason why most people choose to use international exchange rather than been trap by the local exchange restriction.

• +1 1

.I chose Exchanged International because.  Lower costs, faster transaction times, security, and legality also instruments in my country only support a few Altcoins are different from complete international

• +1 3
  • +2 1

A local exchange like localbitcoins has many options to exchange from country currencies to digital currency. But the international exchange couldn't provide these feature to every countries.

Maximum local exchange volume too much low and sometimes they goes yo scam that's why maximum people likes to international exchange. 

But everyone know local exchange are helpful for who convert crypto to local currency.             

22 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

if i personally prefer local exchange because besides making it easy for me to exchange and i can also  arbitrage is also very easy , as well as the services provided is quite satisfying , but if there are coins that have not entered into local exchange i will look for international exchange so i can exchange these coins .

22 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

For trade I really prefer international exchangers, because there are more people, with more volume. While for many or a few coins I don't think it matters, the most important is the big market. At the local exchangers I only make purchases and sellers use local currency.

• Useful or interesting 2

I believe international trade is actually great since you maintain cash onto it, therefore, it has to safe in the event that local trade offers a lot safe you should use this. your hard-earned money your decision.

exchange respectively, any payment made by one country to another and the market in which national currencies are bought and sold by those who require them for such payments. Countries may make payments in settlement of a trade debt, for capital investment, or for other purposes.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 5:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

It is like you said, most people are inclined to patronize well established exchanges, because of their emphasis on security and their huge liquidity that encourages huge volumes of trade.  The spread you find with some local exchanges are on the high side and I was disappoint with a local exchange that asked to give them as from 48 - 72 hours to process a withdrawal.

• +2 1

International exchange  has high volume compare to the local exchange, but when the time that I want to convert fiat money, I use local exchange wallet.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, Bashir said:

That's means base on your observations I that local coin is better than international trade right?

If we base in the volume between the international and local exchange, yes it is better to trade in international exchange than local exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think on this subject we have to talk about "atomic swap" API who get the coin and the price you want without the ridiculous fees and minimum amount of coin withdraws.   

Depending on how you buy it, with local transactions you pay large intermediaries to be safe with your money, international exchanges are more transparent you may not need intermediaries but directly make money

Local exchanges charge high. mainly there is no local exchange in many countries that's why they need to use international exchange as in our country no exchange is available for crypto trading.

as i think many countries dont have any local exchange that's why the user of that country cant use local exchange. if there are local exchange available then there is high fees and security is not high.

Like your reason i also have these same type of reason.they have very few pair to trade and charge is too much.we can use international at a time many pair and deposit/withdraw have less expense.one more important thing is trust.

• -1 1

Above all, can any of you explain to me what is the difference between local and international platforms? I only trade on platforms that have high liquidity and a first-class protection level such as binance and do not care about other data.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Local exchanges support and services are seems so bad also they doesn't provide instant withdrawal high funds security compared to international 

• +4 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:24 PM, Hamk said:

Local exchange has their major problem, local exchange charge a lot in fees and has low volume

yes,this is the reason i prefer international exchange over local exchanges.international exchanges has lower trading fees than national exchanges.

• +2 1

Yes, my reason is the same as theirs. Why did I choose international exchange because the cost here is very cheap and very easy, unlike the case with local exchanges which cost a lot of money. The point is we are looking for profit.

Hello my friend
International exchanges occur through large international currencies such as the dollar and the euro
And often these international currencies have a high value. When converted into the local currency, the customer wins more in the Operation Exchange.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

i wll always choose international exchange because that one is always more secure and hard to hack because nowadays we see even the biggest exchange have chance of being hacked.