Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

The ones who got rich quick are the ones who managed to hodl large amounts of Bitcoins and got to sell them back at around $20,000 per 1 BTC back at 2017. Some of those even bought Bitcoins for a mere few dollars per BTC during the early years of Bitcoin and gained HUGE profits.

I think nowadays, there are primarily two options to get rich with cryptocurrencies: collecting crypto coins, hodl, and wait for a bull run would be a passive method; while the more active one is buying and selling crypto coins via exchanges.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes here we do not instantly become rich instantly. all need patience in doing it. I've also thought like that, but after doing all this we have to be patient.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

We think same like you and now we have fact trading/ investment not easy and many people bankrupt because of this. Reality is painful but now I see crypto as alternative income, the main income is off line job. Believe or not that mindset make me can control passion and patient at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

Cryptocurrency is not the business that's can makees you quickly rich, but it is the place where you have sure to sell and buy crypto anytime

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Yea bitcoin is definitely not a get rich quick type of things but most people see it that way because they joined during the 2017 bull run and caught coins going up 4x in few days but this is not the usual thing in crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

I think you need more than patient, you need capital and also you need to be careful in this world, it is not a money free space, it is a money opportunities space.

I'm sure nearly all crypto end users originally idea that adheres to that, I believe fortitude in addition to exploration is classified as the critical because if definitely not exploration primary shareholders could possibly get jammed into your challenge swindle.

• +1 3
  • +2 3

Hop in a shitcoin before hype even starts (low), wait for the whales to pump it up and create artificial hype through FOMO, sell when bubble hits high (don't be too greedy as you may miss the opportunity), then get your profits.

Crypto isn't a get rich quick scheme. That wording applies to a scam that assures you profit, when in reality it's not.

Crypto could be considered a more risky type of asset investment, like company shares on stock markets.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

3 minutes ago, Chy944 said:

Crypto market is only for the one who can have enough patience.one who cannot have patience will never succes in this world

That's point, the crypto market is only for those people and those investors who's have the ability of patients and when the have no patients abilities then  crypto market is not form them.

• -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

5 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Many people like you come to crypto thinking same thing but  when they entered they knew its not easy.They have to work hard for it .So welcome in crypto learn and earn here .If you want to succeed.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I think cryptocurrency can't be tool to be quick rich. Also who have 1 BTC in early will not know the price going up today like Mount Everest, they didn't have any rich startegy before.

Cryptocurrency now is like commodity used to process transaction. There is many coin have various feature.

With cryptocurrency you can have more source of income. Because cryptocurrency don't need much time to make profit. But please be careful about lose.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This is the way it used to be in 2017 so after that year everyone would try to become rich quick using crypto, everyone who came here. There are still suck chances but now it requires much more brain

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 3

I too thought  for making decent money, but lost time in Ico's as they become only scam. Crypto is an easiest way to make  money if you have some great knowledge by holding good coins. There are lot of coins that need to be learn and invest in them for a quick profit.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Indeed yes,

we earn crypto money here in cryptotalk but it will not get you rich quickly, you still need to work here in the forum, posting topics/comments/reply will help you earn as long as you stay and stick with the rules of the forum.

do be good here in the forum, in think so.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

In most cases, cryptocurrency is needed in order to make a profit. Yes, most likely the cryptocurrency was created in order to become rich.

• -2 1
  • +1 2

I think you are right. It is not as fast as you think. I think you should learn a lot first. And continue learning. Maybe you can have a lot of capital then use it on trading but it is not sure that you can earn a lot. For my point of view there is no easy money. You will have to take time and make effort to earn it. And when you earn the money you desire it will be a good feeling that you can see the fruit of your hard work.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

You can't get rich instantly, you need to work hard and have patience here. It takes time to earn money here in crypto.

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

12 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Only those with deep pockets can make money quickly by crypto trading because money brings money and big money brings more money! But those of us who have started with low to medium investment should wait longer before the early seeds of profit start to grow little by little. But don't worry because your speed of earning will increase with every successful trade you do and after some months your trade will gain momentum and you make money faster. I suggest you to focus more on trade techniques and try to learn more tips and tricks. Don't count your profits and stop doing calculations about how much you have earned all the time. This kind of thoughts makes your brain busy and hinders your progress. Let your mind be at peace and only concentrate on steady and sustainable profit.

• +2 2
  • +3 2

12 hours ago, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that is going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

You are right becoming a crypto millionaire takes time and luck because if you are lucky you can be a millionaire in one night but it rarely happens to anyone only to the lucky guys.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think that you are right, many people think that in the world of cryptocurrency you can quickly earn a lot of money, but how wrong they are..

• -2 1
  • +1 1

It’s true crypto is a get rich quick but remember crypto also get quick poor.

Crypto market highly risky that's why many people ignore crypto market.

I think if you have good knowledge about crypto market you should gain quick profit in this market.    

• +1 5
  • +2 1

yes I used to think like that, I think all newbies when first discovered cryptocurrency also thought that way. And after learning a few things they will know that they can get rich quickly but have a very high risk

• +1 3

In order to earn in cryptocurrency you need to have a lot of doors as well as the skills you need to get the money you want as soon as you can, but if you do not work here you can face a lot of losses, so be skillful first. Then you will be able to own a lot of money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1