Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

I think that everywhere you need time to earn good money, little money can be easily found , but to earn a lot in any area you need to be long enough and have some experience, including in cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Good morning mate,cryptocurrency was not really exactly made to make you rich but it was made to serve as a medium of payment on the virtual world but with the proper investment it can make you rich fast.

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, TimCoinBit said:

What matters most is to be patient and Al's not to be greedy. Some that are not patient and too greedy invested at wrong time or fall victim of scam. 

Yes one should be patient but not without a plan, that is the dumbest thing to do.

I would certainly say that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick or what people would think that theya re going to be millionaire in a short period of time, although you can actually earn better and faster when you are engaging into cryptocurrencies but this does not mean you will always profit from it.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 8:20 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

In the starting it takes time to get high profits in crypto but when you spend sometime your earning starts increasing. Because first you gets knowledge and second you get more fund for investment by accumulating small amounts time to time. It has high earning but takes sometime.

• +1 1

It will probably get richer as soon as possible but I discover that it takes time and patience to get what it needs.  So what do you think?

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Well yes crypto can make you rich in justa few minutes or maybe hours but it can also easily make you from rich to broke in also just a couple of minutes or hours.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

1 minute ago, aamir shamim said:

if you think cryptocurrency is to get rich quick. then leave cryptocurrency immediately. you are at wrong place and platform.invest in technology not in greed my friend. 

Sure if people are thinking that's cryptocurrencies is way to getting rich quickly its better for them to leave because it will make them risk their money and lost all of their assets

• +1 1

No cryptocurrency trading is not a get rich quick scheme, it is very difficult to make money in cryptocurrency, you have to know a lot about the market to be a good trader before you can start making good money.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Spilow17 said:

There is no get rich quickly scheme,not even cryptocurrencies. But for sure you can earn from cryptos. How? Through mining,doing microworks also the most important is trading which can give you decent amount of money. But you should learn the and practice because trading is not that easy as it looks. I suggest to not invest more than you can lose because always with crypto your investment is at risk.

Some people feel cryptocurrency is a get rich quick scheme and they invested in it blindly, now most of them lost all their investment, there is no easy way to make money.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I joined to become rich by using crypto but after searching about market now I understand this is not quickly happened many joined and in hurry they lost their own money. 

• +1 1

I believe that earning money through crypto currency is the best way to make money, but it takes time. And total endurance. 

On 12/11/2019 at 3:50 AM, Delgboke said:

To get rich in any cryptocurrency project,you have to conquer patient at the first place, becoming rich is not a daily job meanwhile you have to struggle with something before you can celebrate for your success..good luck

• +1 1

2 hours ago, ethannbenny said:

I disagree with you crypto is not a get rich quick crypto is just matter of time and patient and I think that crypto is going to unite the citizen and the government

Today many people think if you are using cryptocurrency you will become rich easily but it really takes a lot of hard work before we earn those income.

• +1 1

That's my same focus when I first join crypto world. I thought first that you can get money by doing nothing but is completely contrary in real life. 

cryptotalk is get rich quick only if you can work hard to it...im new here at crypto world but im willing to be my best to success to crypto and sooner to get rich but not quick because your willingness will lead you to the rich because of crypto..

• +1 1

Well mot really getting rich is not for all the people who want to get rich, let's face the reality not all can be rich even doing their best because it will not be balanced. But yes, cryptocurrency can provide your needs and wants with a proper way of doing things.

• +1 1

Definitely you have to give some time on it and its need patience which will give you further profits first of all you should gain knowledge about the forum and if you are doing any investments on it then you need to know about trading and exchanging if you are new in this line.

• +1 1

It's depends i think, If you doing some trade and get some luck when your holding rising it can give you big profit rather than stock market but it's was more risky too, Beside that if you have some skill you can also offer your services on marketplace and get payed by cryptocurrency the last one if you buy bitcoin on early 2010 i think you can get rich now for sure even it's not quick but compared to some traditional asset, 6-10 years was a fast time!

• +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

Getting rich with cryptocurrencies is possible but it indeed takes a lot of time,effort,trials and errors,and patience.Its not as easy as we thought,that's why before entering it or while your dealing with it never stop studying or learning about it,to help you become better and be successful soon.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +1 1

And maybe get poor quick!! 

Crypto is a business that can be lost as well as won.

I can't believe anyone can get rich without getting tired, unless he gets an inheritance.

• +1 1

Indeed it is correct that crepto rich for a man who work in crepto. Work ratio is great achievement of crepto. Crepto currency is suitable for every one who is trader earner. 

• +1 1

By the use of the crypto currency every one is earning many of the money and also to be added that they are been rich every day by using it. 

• +1 1

Success doesn't come in one night only.Especially in the crypto you have to wait for the prices of the coins you holding.Because you don't know when the prices will increase just like the bitcoin.So working hard and being patient in the crypto is very necessary for a huge success.

• +1 1

Yes it is right that crypto currency and crypto market get high and rich level in international market because its a big plat foram that is earning of point and converted to bit coin or in other currency