Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 53 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

Yes same situation was with me when i was new here i was very happy that i will be able to earn quickly but when i started working here i came yo know that it will take time to earn because its a slow process of earning and while doing work here we have to be very patience so never lose hope in this matter.

Cryptocurrencies have changed the lives of millions of people around the world, but they are like any other area of life in which you need knowledge and experience to start earning profits, wrong decisions and lack of experience may lead to a great loss.

Many people come to this world of cryptocurrency thinking the same thing, to achieve that you have to be patient and work hard, you have to think about learning and having the knowledge so that in time you are rich in knowledge and experience.

• +2 1

Making money and getting rich quick in short time is not so easy in right ways. You must need time to earn it.use the smart way and learn from this forum. After that you can make money a lot. Every platform needs patience firstly.

The Crypto is a platform of what you are going to obtain at the monetary level progressively. Everything will point to the amount of investments you make over time and know how to use this digitized currency in its different commercial sites.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Cryptocurrency trading is not a get rich quick thing and many investors have fallen and failed to make it due this mind set therefore, avoid this and have patience cause cryptocurrency requires it and you will make it slowly.

This is question of luck. I suppose that everyone can become rich very fast with crypto but also someone can lose all his/her money in this sphere. Crypto like other spheres is difficult .

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, Ibrahim333 said:

Welcome my friend. Yes, I believe encryption is the path to wealth. But not that fast. I think it takes a lot of patience and a lot of work to get to this stage. You should not give up and despair.

You are right, there are people who got rich quick though, but in the same way they did to get rich quick, others have gone broke quick as well, so the one way to get rich quick is to risk your funds but it is not very smart because it goes both ways not only up.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes dear we should to work step by step . We cannot get rich quickly we need to get knowledge about trading. We can Investment band trading with experience . Our experience increase with step by step . 

• +4 1

We cannot quickly become rich. The field of encryption can make you rich, but you have to be patient and make every effort if you want to succeed, you must strive to gain knowledge

• +2 1

Well my friend, working in the field of cryptocurrencies requires patience and hard work, you cannot get rich overnight, you can invest your money or trade it on the stock exchange.

• +2 1

"Despite this lack of understanding, the cryptoasset owners interviewed were often looking for ways to 'get rich quick' citing friends, acquaintances and social media influencers as key motivations for buying cryptoassets,"

As you said, my friend, this work and any other work requires patience to get what we want, so we have to endure more and love to work to achieve success in the end.

• +3 1

Nothing comes just easily you have to have alot of experience to inter the crypto world and make good fortune their you will gain good but you have to work hard too

Yes, this is true, and it can also make you penniless in a jiffy, trading is simply transferring money from the impatient trader to the patient trader, I hope I answered you . 

Yes, this is true, and it can also make you penniless in a jiffy, trading is simply transferring money from the impatient trader to the patient trader, I hope I answered you . 

Most beginners think that it is easy to make profits when investing in cryptocurrencies and this is wrong, in order to be able to make good profits from crypto, you must have great experience, so we must try to learn technical analysis and the basics of trading

My dear friend I want to tell you that you will become rich very soon on the crypto forum and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to adopt that trading not only mining so best of luck and keep your work up

If you want to earn from cryptocurrency faster, you can pick up Bitcoin, and invest in more dollars and buy Bitcoin at a lower price, and when the price goes up, selling Bitcoin can make you a lot of money owners very quickly.

"Despite this lack of understanding, the cryptoasset owners interviewed were often looking for ways to 'get rich quick' citing friends, acquaintances and social media influencers as key motivations for buying cryptoassets,"

• +2 1

You can't be rich overnight by working here. Because, if you want to be successful, you have to work hard. You have to work hard here. Hopefully, something good can be done from here.

In my opinion, nothing comes easy and without fatigue, it is possible to make profits from coding, but we cannot get rich in a short time, this matter requires work, diligence, perseverance and the necessary experience

It can be possible when we have knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin.  So we can hold our earning and then we can use to get more earning.  Because it beneficial for me ,my earning which I'm collecting from posting then i can use in trading and can earn. But for trading neee knowledge and experience which can be get from this forum.  So spending time on this foeum helpi g me how to take a first step and how much amount required to start trading.thwn i can get wnough profit on daily base.

money is required patience and luck actually, easy things are not easy as they say hahaha, because everything thought this way does not work out very well, cryptocurrencies are not really a system to get rich, they are a revolutionary payment system and much more Since I started in this I always saw it as a way to be able to have more control of our own money and of course also as an opportunity to achieve goals in life, work and others.