Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 44 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

I like the more active approach of buying and selling crypto coins in exchanges, I believe that the prices of coins are volatile enough for us to make profit in it. I also hold some cryptocurrencies which I believe will make some profit in the future.

My friend you heard that patience is the key of success .  Otherwise if you work hard with patience you will become successful  . If you have more experience about crypto trading you can collect more coins . By doing this you be come  rich  .

• +2 1

if you want to make money from crypto  you have yo work with a lot of patience.  Need to invest. Must work with knowledge.  Only then  can you be successful  and make a lot of money.

• -1 1

The solution to your questions in my opinion would be inside the center for sure and no. The motive you could get rich if success favors you. You may get rich in a single day. However, this does not happen that a lot so all you need to do is to preserve patience and watch for the right time to exchange your earned coins!

For me it is not a quick enrichment, but it can generate profits if in the long term, when one enters this world of cryptomonies, one knows that the first thing we must have is patience in order to later harvest the fruits of what we do,

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to be rich then you must work hard to earn and save crypto currency and invest it when you see a good time.  When the money invested doubles or the value of your coins rises.  Then you can sell these and then you can get rich so you have to work hard and be patient.

But its not that's sure if you'll be starting with the big investment it will make you rich, but there have chances also to get poor once you have lost your investment.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Always in practical life, we have to work with patience and great wisdom, especially since cryptocurrencies have to establish work and rules to be strong in the future, so we look at those who have wealth now. They are doing work from an ancient history and founding good work. They have been working since 2009 and have become rich now, but they have patience and good wisdom.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Crypto will make you rich in a short time and i know that crypto market soon going to be legal and that time all the ALT coins will touch the sky an we can easily withdraw our coins in a high profit.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto makes rich but it take lot of time for example if you buy a bit coin in 2016 and now it's price on high level you sell it and earn extraordinary profit but it requires patience not quick. 

The idea of making a profit quickly is one of the most widespread ideas, for any field that includes trading and investment, it is difficult to achieve high profits quickly, as many people on the Internet and YouTube promise you.
Learning, tiredness, and patience are required to get good capital gains.

• +2 1

You are right. Here we need to do everything with patience. Not every work complete with a better end which is out of patience. No one can get rich instantly.

Patience and persistence are a must when you want something to be successful. I do not expect to get rich from working here at the forum, and this is ok for me, it is good to be able to earn some pocket money to keep you going, yet I am convinced that what I am learning here at the forum is giving me the basics and the foundation to start a successful crypto trade one day. 

There are those who rely on luck to win quickly and not lose, but is this true!  I think that the world of crypto is based on making money through thoughtful strategy and plans. Luck does not accompany you every day. Profit requires work, perseverance and dedication, whatever the type and amount of profit.

Bitcoin isn't a get rich quick scheme, it's a get free quick scheme. Bitcoin provides people with economic freedom and allows them to be custodians of their own wealth. It doesn't matter if the banks shut down or impose capital controls as long as people can transfer value through Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my friend, it is true that it is a great and fast source of much wind and wealth, but we must focus and work well and continuously in order to reach our goal to reach the end

On 12/11/2019 at 3:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

The mentality of quick money has made some members victims of scam. Many people left this platform because they thought this platform will provide them money in no time, but on getting here they met very thing different and they don't have the patient to wait and work. You will make money on this platform only if you are patient enough to work smart. 

Yes dear I strongly agree with you. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

On 12/11/2020 at 8:47 AM, Lilik3 said:

Of course very soon crypto can make you rich if you can give good time here if you can take it as your profession then it will be possible by you I think very soon you can get rich

It is possible to get rich in crypto, but thats doesn't means it is that's easy to get rich, to get rich here can be luck and also you must be working very hard. 

Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme at all, because of volatility most people think so and this is a bad perception about crypto world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right friend crypto currency is a get rich quick platform if you have enough money to trade and exchange and also if you can be patient and hard working because it requires time and dedication with knowledge and experience to make good post and comments in order to have good positive reputations the you will be rich in crypto talk 

• +2 1

Well said mate, the most popular aim of almost all members of the forum is make quick money out of it. What we failed to understand is before you archieve anything in life not even only in crytotalk, you have to be patient enough and above all, be hard working if you really want to succeed. That is what I understand about the forum

On 12/10/2019 at 11:50 PM, Delgboke said:

Undoubtedly it is not like that, it requires a lot of time and perseverance, knowledge, without doubts as everything is a long process and even sometimes the luck factor to buy and sell at the right time

Collecting huge amounts from this market is impossible, and vice versa, we will lose our money quickly, but it is possible to start collecting money gradually and in acceptable quantities, which is what this market provides from the rest of the markets It is characterized by its flexibility and the ability to launch any project towards the moon.

• +3 1

All quick rich schemes have a short life. But Crypto is not a quick rich scheme. It requires hard work and plenty of patience. It also requires adequate knowledge. With all this you can make some good income.