Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

El 10/12/2019 a las 22:28, Delgboke dijo:

El sistema de creencias desde el principio hay un dicho que dice que nada dura para siempre, pero en mi aspecto de las cosas descubrí que hay algunas cosas que realmente durarán, ¿crees que las criptomonedas duran para siempre? 

Pueden durar para siempre, pero si los gobiernos de todas las naciones prohíben su uso, esto podría afectar el libre comercio y tendría que hacerse en secreto, lo que podría provocar una pérdida de interés en mantener su dinero en criptomonedas.

i think cryptocurrency will last forever considering the fact of the current development.. its use will last forever for human consumption and in the activities of humans.. there are future indications as regards to that, its acceptance is increasing and gaining ground almost worldwide..

It is very difficult to say if cryptocurrencies will last forever, throughout history we have been able to observe that first there were barters, then gold and other metals, then paper money, then cards and today cryptocurrencies, most likely is that the world continues to evolve, but I think this can last for decades.

good question. If in my opinion they are the money of the future, the centralized will be de-centralized. Cryptocurrencies are revolutionizing the modern world, maybe i don't know in 1000 years everything will be free  time will  determine it. meanwhile  Cryptos will be the new finances of the world economy.

From a few years to now, cryptocurrencies have had a greater impact on people's lives, even the amount and diversity of tokens has increased significantly, which for many is a pretty good method of generating income or multiplying their profits, even investing their savings But if I tell you that nothing in this world lasts forever, if it lasts for many years and in the end many governments will have to accept that cryptocurrencies are the present and future of the economy, but I don't think it will last forever.

In my opinion, the durability of cryptocurrencies is linked to the acceptance that they have in the market, the more acceptance the greater the probability that it will continue.  Also, the projects that exist behind digital currencies, the network and of course the regulations of the countries, are important factors that could influence the prolonged existence of cryptocurrencies.

It's hard to say, anything can happen that in one day the cryptocurrency turns upside down. An example of a good event, the introduction on Instagram, the main currency for advertising is cryptocurrency. An example of a bad event is the ban in all countries of the cryptocurrency or its depletion. So I personally cannot say how it can be. The main thing is to be in tune with events

Believe it or not it’s still too early to tell and one of the most dangerous industries to make any predictions is technology. But i believe Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are here to stay. I expect cryptocurrency will have a prominent role in the future.

Edited by Mrkstrong

i believe that cryptocurrency is our future and will never disappear just because it's connected with the internet in many ways..

I think that cryptocurrencies have come to never leave.Tokens are the revolutionary concept of how we conceive money and commerce and they have so many advantages among traditional currencies

Hi, everybody. Why look into eternity? For our age, of course, enough, unless of course there will be no war or solar radiation will not hit and damage electronics and the Internet. Of course now the cryptocurrency has taken its stable place in world economy. 

Всем добра

as long as the digital world doesn't collapse I believe cryptocurrency will last forever.
especially now entering the digital world.
so lucky you guys who know crypto earlier.

As long as there is an internet connection (theoretically speaking yes), cryptocurrency could last forever. However we don't know what the internet may do or look like in 100 years from now! And we don't know what internet connection can do (good or bad) to humanity.

This is a philosophical question, in theory, cryptocurrency can exist as long as the world exists. And can the world exist forever?)

To understand this, you must understand the use case of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. When the currency system first started, how long were cowry shells used? How long was gold and silver used? How long was gold backed currency used? How long will debt based currency used? All things are bound to fail. Until we find a better value exchange than bitcoin, Bitcoin is here to stay.

• +3 1

I trusted that cryptocurrency would last forever and that currency would become an official use for payment of goods and services.

Everything will depend on governments and banks since they are the ones who want to destroy cryptocurrencies and eliminate them from the market, otherwise it is very likely that they will live forever since there are very good projects with cryptocurrencies

No this is just reality of our days, he can be our central wallet of world, and everything goes to this plan, and thats great:)