Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

I dont think so crypto is gonna end soon because crypto is gonna last forever because the way its prevailing all along the world sooner or later it will be the only currency to prevail in this world.So hopefully crypto will last long.

In fact, we can't guarantee that anything will last. But here's what I can say about cryptocurrency, and I hope that cryptocurrency can be long-lasting, if not permanent.

This will be question in everyone's mind who is participated in this field. And you are right nothing will last forever,but I think crypto world will last forever. May this is my wish. A lot of people are invested their hope in this platform,so I think or I hope will last forever. And this question is depends on our own hand.

I think that can, because so far this is the smartest invention made on the conscience and with a good security system, so that it could not be hacked

I would say that cryptocurrency will last but not forever. I think there are still potential things that could happen in the future that might happen and one of those is the possibility of transitioning the currency that we have which is the flat currency to cryptocurrency. I know there would be more things that cryptocurrency could improve since there are infinite possibilities in the digital space. There would be a time that the centralized sector would start accepting the block chain technology and could be the start of the possible downfall of the banks. I am not speculating things but if we are talking about the long run, there would always be something that would rise  up to stand against something that is popular or well known by the all of the people.  

In my opinion the belief system from Unset is a statement that nothing lasts forever, but in my things I learned that there are some things that will actually last.

I think everything is just beginning and we are at the beginning of the road.  It will be even more interesting further.  Everything develops and generates, more and more people are involved in cryptography.

• +3 1

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I think that can, because so far this is the smartest invention made on the conscience and with a good security system, so that it could not be hacked.

I'm not kind of hopeless because with this technology progressed day by day and we see how crypto interested by many people and some companies that will effect on future and the crypto will replace the physical money 

• +4 1

Well practically i think it will last forever. But we evrything needs support to survive in this world. So we nees to support crypto as much as possible and also spread awareness and advantages of using crypto currency. But the major factor will be played by the governments of their respective country. If government backs up the crypto then without any doubt , crypto currency will last forever. 

Cryptocurrency can last forever. Because most countries are now declaring it legal. In addition, the people of the country and a lot of work is being done with cryptocurrency. Currently, the easiest way to make money is cryptocurrency.  It helps you to move forward financially. Moreover, through cryptocurrency you can invest your earned money here which will later turn out to be more profitable.

For years the states have made bad propaganda of cryptocurrencies due to the fact that they cannot control them, and I know it will continue to be so, so if cryptocurrencies will last forever and will be the money of the future

Of course, why no?? Cryptocurrencies it’s our future, anyway all is going to decentralize, I think that’s best investments of 21 century its cryptocurrencies

Yes in my opinion cryptocurrency will last forever because it is the currency for the future so it will definitely last long if not forever I am sure it will last long.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

nothing lasts forever. in holland we had the Gulden, that coin is replaced by the euro. So there will be alternatives in the future

cryptocurrency for now is good and for next is good too i thinks in next features .. 

crypto can use in maby country in the world and many country too join crypto 

but crypto is high risk .. the price can be up and down in fast time 

but i thinks cryptocurrency is good for features

Yes it could lasts for ever and we’ll see new and new projects. But be aware of scum guys. 

• +5 1

It depends. Crypto may not last long once all coins are mined but maybe it will still work. I am not sure.

It depends on what people are interested in. Without interest and learning, it is better that no one enters the cryptocurrency market. Because it can be extremely destructive if handled carelessly

Edited by javad

2 hours ago, hihellowb said:

It depends. Crypto may not last long once all coins are mined but maybe it will still work. I am not sure.

Yes you are right. All coins will be mined someday but new coins will replace them and if the popularity of cryptocurrencies keeps rising like this they will soon replace Fiat and then cryptocurrencies will indeed last forever.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 12/11/2019 at 3:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Nothing lasts forever. And the current economic system is not going to be the exception. Gone is the time when gold was the main means of payment and the one that backed the current fiat money. Currently our economy is based on confidence in the dollar, basically, and therefore, in the US. And on this fictitious system, the economy that we know has been growing, supported by a growing indebtedness that is increasingly unsustainable. But what would happen if this confidence in the dollar and the US disappeared?
Article published in Hispatrading Magazine nº41.

I am of the idea that each and every one of us has to create our own economic independence, based on a correct concept of money and its applications. That will make us happier and more balanced in today's society.

On 17.08.2020 at 10:39, Mahmood9 said:

The features of the currently existing cryptocurrencies allow it to adapt to all conditions, which means that it is able to meet all the required needs and this makes it sustainable forever.

There is hope for bitcoin to last forever if the government so ready to accept cryptocurrency as among other monetary policy, if not cryptocurrency won't last for a long time.

• Useful or interesting 1