Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

On 3/29/2020 at 6:26 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

From my personal opinion and as I have seen Bitcoin (BTC) every day has more growth and will make it difficult to disappear and it will last forever has passed many tests 

Bitcoin or any other similar digital coin can last for a long time unless hackers advance so far that they can penetrate into bitcoin protocol and destroy the safety of wallets and the network. If this thing happens, crypto loses its value and most crypto coins will turn into dead coins. Since crypto coins are not supported by governments, we can only hope that they are strong enough to withstand any hacking attempt. The other threatening factor for the life of cryptocurrency is mining industry. If for whatever reason (such as low profit and block reward reduction), miners decide to leave their operations, blockchain network will stop running and transactions will not be processed anymore.

I do believe that crypto will last forever, because of the benefits that this technology has to offer. And by the simple fact that it is based on the supply and demand curve, and therefore as long as people continue to promote crypto and use crypto there will always be a market for it and it will continue to survive. And i think that with the benefits that crypto is able to offer, even if it is introduced through governments and centralized, that it will still be around and used in a controlled and regulated manner.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I wish that ! but mnay reports said that it's very hard to make bitcoin stand for ever ! 
we have to know who are controlling the cryptocurrency world.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:36 PM, Strangernew1 said:

Well i think it's hard to say that if crypto currency will last forever. Because everything has an end. Nothing lasts forever but i can ensure you that crypto currency will last for a very long time. 

My other opinion, crypto currency has become daily life, it seems that it will never stop, especially because the market is always crowded, many new users and are curious about crypto. it's like a reflection of the world of the future.

16 hours ago, Jahid528 said:

1st future can't say and 2nd anything can't last forever... But crypto is really best, because it is helpful to many people to earn many money and make his life comfortable.. So i want it last forever...  

But somethings lasts forever like the internet, the sun, the ocean, etc so would the bitcoin.

1 hour ago, jack0 said:

since its an internet currency and no one can ban or control it, so it will last long forever even for thousand years.

Internet won't determine how long cryptocurrency will last in this world, so it is left for us that are into cryptocurrency to maintain it and support it by all means so that it continue to prosper in the future

The statement is correct. Nothing lasts forever. The cryptocurrency has not yet witnessed its prosperity. It will witness its full prosperity, but it cannot last forever.

Yes i think cryptocurrency last forever, because the blockchain system is very save , and many people work with crypto , so i think it will last forever.

I think that Yes, it is quite possible if the blockchain system is improved every year, then hackers will not be able to hack it and somehow harm cryptocurrencies.

We are in development now and we are witnessing the disappearance of new things and we can deal later through electronic devices and dealing in digital currencies. I do not think that these years will be limited, but I do not think that the coins will disappear forever as well.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This matter will be known only to our children or grandchildren, but I think that the Bitcoin coin will last for a long time, perhaps hundreds of years, and this currency will become very important in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No one know this answer but I think if people still use it for sure yes it will stand ! but to be honest it's very hard ! but if it stand so this will be good for us ! 

I think that no, sooner or later they will find a way to devalue the cryptocurrency so that it becomes information garbage and then the cryptocurrency will no longer be valuable.

That's true , actually nothing last for ever but if you watch closely there are some things which could last as long as we could be in existence, so I think cryptocurrencies can actually last long as far as humanity is still in existence.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto currency adoption will become massive than it has higher chances it will last forever and crypto had a high potential that can change the world in better and many problems could solved.

Can we make people belive on cryptocurrency. Crypto was being setare well-known cryptocurrencies, but new cryptocurrencies continue to be created.also can include the sender's and recipient's wallet addresses

Definitely there is no doubt cryptocurrency will last foreverevent in upcoming time it will grow more higher and people will get more beneficial from the cryptocurrency if you see in today's date you will find that from this campaigns people are getting so much of benefits we are getting payment in the form of Bitcoin also we are using so much knowledge about cryptocurrency not only this things also we are improving our self in a better version these things will motivate as more and encourage us to be with the cryptocurrency.

I think that no, the cryptocurrency will disappear sooner or later, as the technologys will develop very strongly every year and in 100-150 years the security system of the blockchain will be very unreliable.

I think so, as the blockchain develops and gets better and better every day, I think the cryptocurrency can last forever. 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

If the cryptocurrencies will still improved and develop their systems. Then even if the government want to take down the bitcoin it will still continue its service. 

10 hours ago, Tareeq said:

Perhaps it will last perhaps it will not because nothing last forever only last for long time.

I think it will last forever, that is how blockchain technology is meant to be, and for the record somethings last forever, like the ocean and the sun.

Anything is possible. Currently, the major countries are trying to fight and prevent crypto from spreading in the world. And if that succeeds, decentralization will once again mean the end of the digital currencies.

On 26.01.2020 at 18:53, ethannbenny said:

To my own opinion I think that crypto currency is going to last for a particular period of time or probably some specific coin like bitcoin will last forever because coins like bitcoin are the future civilization we all need

I'm at a loss to answer. Since while bitcoin is being mined, everything will be as it is now. And after finding the last block, there may be significant changes.

Yes, I think cryptocurrency is a horse for a long run. But I am not sure about the people Who are earning free coins from the Crypto talk platform will last longer. I think people like me should found another way for our income

6 hours ago, ak.sanya07 said:

We mean, I think so, and I am almost certain, because its popularity is increasing day by day, especially since it is not subject to any government, as it is decentralized. We hope it will continue.

It can have a very high longevity, we can't actually said what will hinder the progress of cryptocurrency, but it seems it will be available even in the future