Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

Cryptocurrency will last forever.

But if one day the internet becomes disconnected worldwide, then cryptocurrency is over.  If this happens then the banks and the government may not function as normal, some companies will go bankrupt every day because the internet cannot access.  Some airports will be closed because it is difficult to know if the aircraft will go in the right direction.

So ending the overall cryptocurrency is tough, but currently only a few currencies being banned can work in some countries.

I also want to note that the Samsung company presented the galaxy s10 which has an application for storing private keys. Crypto currency develops even in the bear market and the essence of the technology does not depend on the price !

Hello friends i'm a new member here .I am a completely new member, but I know that till the time the run is not last, it is not forever it can end anytime  . Because it is an online morning it is anytime 12 may be sister may be close It can also have any type of fault 

• +1 1

Not really, there will be times when Crypto will be left behind and not used anymore. Because the world always follows his era, so there is a word in turns.

I don't think so. in this world nothing last forever. No matter what ever you create that has an ending. So, in my opinion one day there will be another platform with more features and profit. and this way people will start leaving crypto or this crypto site will be vanished because nothing last forever.

I think that crypto currency can last forever since it is a digital currency which everyone may eventually start using since everything will be done on computers in the near future.

No one can say that cryptocurrency can last forever, or it may not be sure. Thanks so much for letting us know. This cryto currency can last forever.

Yes, I do not think, but I assure that cryptocurrencies will remain forever as money and will facilitate life in the future compared to dealing with money

2 hours ago, Sakib gazi said:

This is next generation concepts and I'm believe in future it will be most using payment's gateway and I hope Crypto market will Cross 3 trillion or more dollars within 11 years and we have great chance to make good

If it could do just that, then if i to hold just 1000 usd for that long, i could become a millionaire.

Edited by deepown

Nobody really knows, digital currencies are still in the beginning stage, and the field of scam currencies must be cleared first in order for it to explode significantly and be adopted.

9 hours ago, actionjaction said:

I have been working in many site yet they are not ready to a player installment framework but rather now I get digital money it is an incredible installment site now I need to earned a decent cash

Yes, while this forum still exists, we will continue to earn bitcoin and the money will be liquidated into the fiat currencies of each country.

We wouldn't know if it will last forever. but it is possible and has a potential in the future. I think crypto is just starting and will improve more in the future and more people will support and use crypto in the future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Hello my dear friend .  I believe that the cryptocurrency will remain strong and constant in our present age, but no one knows what will happen in the future.

• +2 1

No, impossible from the cryptocurruncy end after all this , but if realy happen it will be realy bad and for govermonets it will be happy  because they don't like the cryptocurrincy.

This is highly unlikely. As time goes by, new payment systems will come up. One thing is for sure, however, these systems will be cashless.

Cryptocurrency can last forever if the people still believe in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency need the support of other people for it to last forever

On 12/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, wrayaner said:

Cryptocurrencies are made to last and even develop as financial transactions evolve, so consideration has to be given to this aspect and action on this basis

Crypto currency starts like a child crawling and become more bigger in financial transaction

No one can predectoons about this . As this worlds we never knew ot will be last forever or not but for sure cryptocurrency will be good in future and being legal for all countries. 

Frankly, no one can get to know this, but I think that cryptocurrencies will last for long and will see very high prices, you will get popularity and fame all over the world and it is very likely that some countries of the world will start relying on them

We cannot say exactly how long the cryptocurrency will be, but the current state Cryptocurrency looks like as for a long time because of how it is becoming more popular day by day and people are becoming accustomed to eating.Through this, the cryptocurrency business is able to make a living  So we hope it will be a good friend for a long time

From my personal opinion and as I have seen Bitcoin (BTC) every day has more growth and will make it difficult to disappear and it will last forever has passed many tests 

It would be great for us if the cryptocurrency lasts forever. Most people in the world are involved with crypto. While many have opted for the sole profession of working in crypto, they should not be disappointed if crypto lasts forever.

I don’t think so. In the past, everyone asked the same question about mоney. What now? And now cryptocurrency is beginning to crowd out and take away оrdinary money. I think that in the future it will be the same, a better monetary unit will appear

I think that no, sooner or later the cryptocurrency will not appeal to anyone who has the power to disable it for some time or forever

Yes, and why the cryptocurrency does not last forever, it is a developed currency and it has many advantages, as well as it gets stronger with the passage of time

Life is great and enjoy it