Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

The potential has not been exhausted, and if the development ceiling is reached, there will still be a lot of people who will actively use it. These are not culturally relevant, but they still exist. We can expect to stay it longer than we expect if we keep on believing and spreading its positive and benefit for every individuals.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:44 PM, Laboni said:

It is difficult to say whether the cryptocurrency will last forever. But we all want it to last forever. Thinking of a developed country, this is the decade to last.

I agree, it's really difficult to say if cryptocurrency will still exist in the future because as time passes by more and more good and advance technology is being developed and released. In the future there might a new type of digital currency that will replace crypto.

its depends on crypto terms and condition. so should. proposition will be utilized universally, at that point digital forms of money will be futile any longer since SEC will hold onto all crypto  

Yes i agree with your point of view.. Crypto currency have great future ahead. So every country should accept the crypto as it can boost up their economy. 

doubt that anything can last forever and specially talking about crypto because we are just one regulation away from going dead completely and thats not good.

I think it is good news for us that cryptocurrency can work for a lifetime because if the government approves Then it will be allowed in the whole world or the whole world, through which all people can earn money through it.

If users use it properly and  carefully. We can expect to stay it longer than we expect it we keep on believing and spreading its positive and benefit for every individuals. Personally I always want it to last foreve.  As it is a helpful site.                

5 minutes ago, Jahidhasan121 said:

Crypto is a virtual currency and no one know about the future of this .I would like the number of users to increase over time .

i think we are all uncertain about the future of most altcoins because they are just companies that can fail at any day but when it comes to bitcoin i think it be around for a long time.

Very difficult to prodict that but we all just hope that it will last forever because we are addicted to it. Crypto market just needs our support, ifvwe continued our support then it will strengthen day by day.

yes it will last forever even big industry and financial company are starting to support the crypto currency and some bank are making their own blockchain 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well I think cryptocurrency can last for a very long time if certain requirements are met. The most influencing factor in prolonging the life of crypto is its users and supporters. If we encourage people to join crypto and continue using it ourselves, the chance of survival in the long term will be much higher. 

Of course yes,I believe strongly that crypto currency will last forever and ever . I sure that crypto currency will lead this world in future. In 2016 to 2019 there are 44 million blockchain users are in this world 

this  is good question but its difficult to say because we do not know about future  i wish it will be last forever because this is the best earning platform for us but we know about today's cryptcurrency not future one.

Yes, it can survive. Bitcoin and other digital currencies are used to make purchases and payments online. The level of use is expected to expand in the near future. As these methods become more and more popular, online transactions will become easier and faster

Cryptocurrencies always claim to last “forever” due to the amazing power of blockchain technology. But is this really the case, or is this just a trick to make you invest in them? Can a Cryptocurrency disappear and be gone forever? A Cryptocurrency only exists, because computers from all over the world are validating its transactions.

Crypto market has Long life as we speak mostly but nothing's forever because changes need according to time required so lets hope good life of crypto market. 

9 hours ago, wilbertson said:

You can just do your own digging to determine if cryptocurrency would last forever, i have done mine and i know for certain that it will. The more the people adopt it the more hard to die it becomes, so the now is more favourable for crypto to die than the future.

i think to be clear we should let all these newbies know that no coin can last forever specially the coins that cant even survive the bear market wont be here in the future for sure.

It seems so but I think its something we have to wait and see there is a lot to which we have to follow , the different ideas the different forms and processes that we have to value the good the bad and the ugly so we have to really wait and see where the market goes and so this could be the only way

Of course. As the flow is running so high of crypto currncies, it seems that it will last forever or for a long time. Even it is possible that it can also replace the flat currencies. It has a great popularity. So it will last a long time. 

in attendance are bags of unlike kinds of coins or crypto currency, and as long as near are unfilled kinds of coins, followed by the cryptocurrency nevertheless runs. But I imagine cryptocurrency perhaps not remove or no matter which but urban to a other forward-looking or innovative thing.

Yes cryptocurrency can last forever, because cryptocurrency is a currency based online, we can all use it online, even without the need for a bank, we can do cryptocurrency transactions without banks, which will be used in the future of crypto currency, and it will be closed  No chance.

As long as people take care of it and continue to improve and develop it day by day. If we trust and increase its positivity and purpose for each person, then we are longer than that.

I think it will last, because there are many big companies right now that are adopting to this system. And it is not easy for it to adapt but they do. We will see some brighter future for cryptocurrency for the next years to come.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH