Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

Crypto currency can last forever? No will last forever , crypto currency is the best currency in this world. If we all use this platform in usefull pay so this will so good and it will be forever 

la criptografía está aquí para quedarse, verá cómo en el futuro gran parte de nuestra vida diaria estará vinculada a la cadena de bloques

Knowing that there is a limit to bitcoin, I personally think that the future of the cryptocurrency world is uncertain and that it could be gone anytime without prior warnings. 

No matter if cryptocurrency is massively adopted or not, as long as there is a Goode percentage of users supporting and trading it. It will definitely continue to exist and new projects will equally be developed.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well, In my opinion yes. As I think the cryptocurrencies will be the main currencies for trades between the countries like now is USD. many countires has already started to deal in the Cryptos. 

The Paper currencies, we ll only see in museum in future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency will last forever until the last person supporting it. This generation, cryptocurrency was in demand and many people are now uses it and some company's are now accepting crypto as a payment method.

Cryptocurrencies are a modern technology and the future is based on new things. Therefore, in the future, digital currencies will witness a major development, their popularity will increase and trade will increase.

5 hours ago, Ayesha Mirza said:

Not sure but maybe it will last forever.

i also think it will last fore ever. crypto is the most profitable market now and anyone can make a good profit from the crypto market.

Look bro to have more knowledge forever is when we die we will never know but believe me anything give money will be alive more than a lot of us..

14 minutes ago, Bassani said:

I think cryptocurrencies will really last a long time. Blockchain technology especially, is a technology that cannot be ignored. I think this will evolve over the years. Cryptocurrencies have a long way to go

I agree especially that the cryptocurrency comunity is growing in different country. Its great that many people are being interested in knowing cryptocurrency because it can actually helps us to have profit with a small amount of investment. 

Nobody could predict it perfectly. But i think cryptocurrency will have end in future but nobody can tell when. Some guys may predicting that cryptocurrency doesn't have end but everything has its end so i think cryptocurrency could get ended in future, may it take a lot of time to end.

Actually i have no idea about it. But i want to know is crypto last forever. Then it will be good news for us. Crypto is a good outsourcing site where we are earning lot of money. It is good way to earn  

Actually I don't understand your topic. Because I am newbies in this forum. But I think cryptotalk is the best forum to earn more money

Actually I don't understand your topic. Because I am newbies in this forum. But I think cryptotalk is the best forum to earn more money

I think it's tough to predict but I hope because we can get a lot of profit from it and get a lot of profit like fast transactions.

28 minutes ago, NamberOn1 said:

My personal prediction is that cryptocurrency will last a long time. Therefore, crypto technology every year will continue to develop. That is the reason why crypto must survive.

Of course cryptocurrency can survive for long because we just already starting to adopt cryptocurrency so in the future, many people will use cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

People take care of it and continue to improve and improve it day by day. If we trust and nurture its positives and benefits to each person, then we will last longer than that.

That's unpredictable, we don't know what can happen and soon the halving is coming and we don't also know if the volume of it might mined, well there are still a lot of things can happen as times goes by we just need to observe and analyse the situation for us not to miss the opportunity.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Crypto will probably last for many decades. It will become huge and probably will have to fight fierce battles with banks and governements. They might shrink the market but whatever the outcome they won't be able to shutdown the decentralized networks. The miners will keep running Bitcoin everywhere in the world. 

This is a difficult questions. I believe it will last as long as people want it to be last. Once the people get bored from this technology then it will start to disappear.

We use technology to make our life easier. Cryptocurrencies are the example of this modern technology. We don’t need any paper currency to buy or sell products or services. Considering all this I think Cryptocurrency will last forever.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

We can't  sure it that it will last forever because  there are still many people  do not supporting and using it and it is also banned by other governments.

We can't predict that cryptocurrency will last forever, everyday new technology are emerging and there might be a chance that new technology might replace cryptocurrency

Just now, SunilRaja said:

Yes , in my opinion cryptotalk will last forever but I don't have any idea about when will be cryptotalk compaign will end , because nobody knows anything about it.

No one knows but we can guess of course. The idea is to keep the forum clean information source, otherwise it is not ok to post here for only payment. Regarding the theme, it is unclear the crypto will last forever or not.

Nothing can be grantee to lasts forever. In future the world can achieved better than crypto currency. Then the people will interest on it. So anything can happen in future.