Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

I think crypto will last long rather it’s site gets shut down. But I pray that crypto must last long. Because it’s so helpful and smart way to earn also

I think it doesn't matter that how long crypto site lasts our main goal is to earn more and more if we have some excellent chance then i think we should not waste it we should avail this chance. 

This is hard question because we dont know how will it be in the future. But in my thoughts i think that crypto will stay forever maybe some coins will lost but not bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think yes ! in my opinion it will be the best way to pay in the future ! I think that there is no better than cryptocurrency ! I think its the best !

The quantum computers will be the end of non-security altcoins included top ones. There are some quantum resistance altcoins but this is not enough to survive for forever, in my opinion.

• +1 1

depending on the development, there are so many types of cryptocurrency that exist today, and already quite a lot is missing. however, cryptocurrency will continue as long as there are people who need and use it. other than that its development is still being done to this day.

cryptocurrency is here to last for ever I don't think one day you will regret for joining crypto businesses I believe many government will legalize bitcoin and Other currencies for them to regulate country economic

5 hours ago, Moinul said:

If internet someday get disconnected worldwide, there is the end of cryptocurrency. If that happen also bank and government can't work like normal, some company will closed and bankrupt everyday because internet can't accessed. Some airport will closed because hard to know the plane will going to right way or not.

Yes that is true if it get disconnected so as bitcoin or crypto but if it exists it will stay for a long time.

Actually I don't know about this metter. Because I am newbies in this forum. If you work in this forum then you can get a good profit. This forum give us many futured

Yes i agree with this. I think crypto is the best currency nowadays. If we develop this currency and put it on market fastly. Is should make onr of the best source to buy sell or exchange     

1 hour ago, Robot said:

Actually I don't know about this metter. Because I am newbies in this forum. If you work in this forum then you can get a good profit. This forum give us many futured

I think my keeping in view the previous record of bitcoin we can say that it can last for many years because many people are gaining profit with the help of this currency and it has gain popularity among many people.

Crypto currency prices are much higher in the whole world..think crypto have a bright future as it is a digital currency.As the worlgmd is becoming digital everyday,so there should be some digital currency just like crypto.

Well cryptocurrencies may last long due to its demands. In everyday had been passed it become more popular to people and had been introduce in some countries so as long as people get use to it it will take long.

every thing has a time to ending like this so, that we can,t say that crypto last forever's .......................but crypto  is doing best at this platform now there is the sign of crypto bright future.................... 

• Useful or interesting 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

No one can give an answer to that right now. The government haven't fully decided on whether to accept it or not. So its too early to say if it will last forever or not.

There is no answer to this question, it is something unpredictable cryptocurrency can last forever or maybe not, there is no way to know, but while we must take advantage of it.

the world currently has pros and cons opinions about crypto. some countries accept it, and some reject it. if all countries slowly accept crypto, then it can last forever, although there will be adjustments in that regard. however, if the world slowly rejects it, I think crypto cannot last forever.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

yes,I agreed because it is in demand and definitely will be.

In my own opinion, if cryptocurrency is not going to last forever, it will last longer than even one hundred years, because everyday by day the world keep civilize and many people are joining the crypto world everyday.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I only believe that cryptocurrency will barely outlive in stipulations of science. As for coins, it is doubtful to end lingering if it does not make available profits anymore.

13 minutes ago, Ramia Hoque said:

Indeed, no one predicts whether crypto can survive or not. But my personal prediction is that cryptocurrency will last a long time. 

My opinion is it will last not just for a long time but forever, it will only grow bigger everyday.

44 minutes ago, DieoM said:

I'm sure crypto will last a long time. Do you really think that such a huge market could just disappear? We are only at the beginning of our long journey with blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies.

Yep we are just beginning of our journey of using cryptocurrencies, many people are still not yet introduce to use cryptos, it will take a long time that all people will adopt cryptocurrencies. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it will last i am sure i will die and it will stay exist and i am young. 

hope the best for you guys...