Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

Crpyto can last forever also if we support always. And also if we spread awareness to always people especially to our friends and relatives. 

On 12/11/2019 at 3:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Dear mate there is no way we can attest to the fact that cryptocurrency will lasts forever since we can't predict the future in anyway  as we can see more people are becoming acquainted with crypto maybe there will come a time when there will be less cryptocurrency to go round

It will last for a long time but not really forever. Some things will end. So we should not expect that this will last forever. I mean, we humans can't live for  a long time. If you want cryptocurrency to last for a long time , you need to do the things that will make crypto better.

Cryptocurrencies will stay for a long time. Nothing is really certain about how long cryptocurrency will last.

Yes, I think so because of its beautiful and very good benefits in people not in one place but all over the world. It is a very helpfil to everyone. 

16 minutes ago, DieoM said:

There is nothing eternal, it can be changed or ultimately become unprofitable and not attractive. Therefore, you need to use the current situation while it is still under development and demonstrates the best qualities.

They could lose value and become unprofitable. but they can not disappear they are actually eternal.

It is hard to predict it because some countries still considered  that using cryptocurrency is illegal and it has limited supply. So I think we take advantage to work in crypto and to use cryptocurrency  As long as it exists because we cannot say it is forever.

it's better for us to promote cryptocurrency in our region. This is the concept of the next generation and I am sure in the future it will be very beneficial. It is up to the authorities Cryptocurrency and contentment.

Cryptocurrencies are affected by many factors. Whether or not it can last for long depends on its long term existence. it retains value or disappears. btc is an example if the exploit has reached its maximum then can btc still exist or not?

I think it can last forever, it is a very solid system to disappear overnight and has an investment of millions and millions of dollars and other currencies. As I see it this will only grow and grow to the point that it becomes a market parallel to the physical one.

No one can give you perfect reply about this because no one have idea what happen in future but this is really one of best thing which happen in recent years so we can feel this is game changer for world also can bring some revolutionary changes as now Blockchain is also bring some great changes which is helping many countries and institutes so we can say this will exist for long time even in other shapes.

Cryptocurrency has potential and in development phase each new coin or exchange are coming and proving us an easy to do trading or earn income.it never ended.

Ctyptocurrency that  never come to an end  they continue endlessly. Ctyptocurrency is An experience that changes you forever alters you in ways that will last the rest of your life. 

yes of course it can if there will be anough people who will still believe in cryptos and invest in it. and as time goes facebook and larger companies will start using cryptos more and more so theres no need to be scared of anyting. 

I think that Yes, if governments receive taxes from using cryptocurrency and learn to track transactions within the blockchain network, the cryptocurrency can live for a very long time.

In my opinion, Crypto currency never last for ever. Because, it's getting popular and useful day by day. The world is modern and more modern in future. In modern world, crypto currency can be the modern currency in all around the world.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

It will only last forever if the acceptance will continue to widen and if possible all countries will be open to crypto currencies. 

But if the acceptance and also the demand will continue to shrink because of the disadvantages of crypto currencies then there is no hope for crypto to be alive in the future. 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

I believe in the future that cryptocurrency can last forever even though it has a limited amount, and still, I have faith in the cryptocurrency that many people will need it because the demand is high. 

Forever is a strong word -- nothing is forever in this world.

But it will be functioning as long as network is online :)

I don’t know if crypto are last forever or not.But i think as many people will use it then it will be popular.If it was like that then it will last many years.  

15 minutes ago, mithu come said:

I can not say anything about this because I did not get knowledge about this new thing about this, so if you want to know this, then you can know about the administration's help or old posts.

I am a new member and i myself have no knowledge of this but in my opinion crypto currency can last forever as we can say that history of crypto currency tells that it has made a huge progress and i believe it's popularity will increase. 

Most gold coins are mined, which should be a job too. My organization is not sure. It depends. The crypto won't survive once more.

50 years can mean forever to many, it is a rhetorical question, we must really base the questions related to trade.

It's like asking if your money will last forever.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

No one here can give you exact answer of this question because one thing is sure nothing in this world forever all must have gone so we are also sure about this cryptocurrency but this is good technology which will exist for very long time even some change will happen because its time circle may be someone create more better thing instead of this cryptocurrency in future.

We all want that crypto stay forever . But nothing can be predicted advance . But I think its gonna definitely stay  for long if its not forever.