Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

1 hour ago, yupi84goro said:

Everything in this world is nothing that is eternal, including cryptocurrency must have age. But seeing the development of cryptocurrency now this makes me sure even though it will not last forever, but cryptocurrency will last long enough. So no need to worry with the future of cryptocurrency, As long as there is supply and demand cryptocurrency is still safe.

I think in crypto world we will see ir last for a while but it's the coins that might die and bw replace by other coins but if thw government start accepting it for payment then crypro industry will stick around for a long time.

• +1 1

I can't say anything specific about this one, because bitcoin have 21 million coin and the predictions says that the year of the end is going to be 2140, so this is the statistics and you can decide 

• +1 1

Of course not, crypto will replacement by another instrument but blockchain technology will survive and keep growing because the main of crypto is blockchain. Crypto only product but we need about technology and somehow I feel many country can't accept crypto but adopt blockchain, am I right?

• +3 1

On 11.12.2019 at 06:28, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

I think it's too early to predict. As long as there will be an Internet, there will also be a cryptocurrency. There may be changes in prices and conditions of use of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Ilustration said:

People are already using this,  

I think not all crypto will last forever maybe the crypto currency will last long is reputable coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and all coins that have use case. 

binance coin will not last forever,  maybe if they exchange will go further long to stay. 

yep I agree with you only reputable coins can survive for long like ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, just in the top coinmarketcap they will last forever.. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Rifat773 said:

Yes I think cryptocurrency can last forever. Because it is a side of earning a lot of money for people. It is becoming popular very quickly

Actually, the more people know about cryptocurrency, the longer the cryptocurrency will survive because those who follow crypto because it benefits a lot of money so cryptocurrency is increasingly supported by them to the level of popularity.

• +3 1

On 12/11/2019 at 8:31 AM, shayekh said:

There is nothing of the sort as Perpetually in this world since everything on earth are liable to changes at certain time. I'm certain that cryptocurrencies will be alive for a significant stretch yet there is constantly an end. Model in the event that the ONE cash proposition will be utilized universally, at that point digital forms of money will be futile any longer since SEC will hold onto all crypto holder just to ensure everybody are utilizing ONE money.

Very well explained. I also think as long as system of the blockchain stays coins will last that long    

• -2 1

There is nothing that can last for a really long term. Especially if we are talking about finances. One day crypto will be too old to use it and there will appear new things

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Indeed yes,

in my personal, i think any currency will last and stay as long as it is needed, it will only evolve in a form that will be use in the new kind of usage and technology.

• +1 1

I think it’s depend on us how we will use those coin. Crypto currency  is illegal now in many country bcz have some problem. Many cyber now happens & they choose crypto currency for payment metho.   

• +2 1

I see the future of cryptocurrency is very very vast will last forever, we will get a lot of projects and more option when the cryptocurrency will replace some things of payment with fiat.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I chose " YES ", many optimist reason and institutions accept bitcoin will make long live and number one. Let see many analyze in social market or web that give us many reason why stay with bitcoin is the right way, trust me please.

• +2 1

I think crypto currency is our future currency. Some people think that one day all crypto are finished. But i do not think that. I think after few years later crypto will became the main currency worldwide. So crypto is our long lasting future currency.

• +2 1

Yeah I think so. Crypto currencies popularity increasing day by day. And it have many advantages. So crypto currencies last forever. 

• -1 1

2 hours ago, tienda said:

I see the future of cryptocurrency is very very vast will last forever, we will get a lot of projects and more option when the cryptocurrency will replace some things of payment with fiat.

I agree with you. It is good for us if the cryptocurrency lasts forever. We can do it very easily from crypto. This is a good place to earn.

• -1 1

Nope cryptocurrencies will not last forever because these are full of flaws and they yet to be modified.... But digital currencies in future can replace crypto

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Laboni said:

I agree with you. It is good for us if the cryptocurrency lasts forever. We can do it very easily from crypto. This is a good place to earn.

Nope nothing could last forever...crypto is just a prototype... more advancement yet to be done in bitcoin.... Only plastic could last forever 🤗🤗lol

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrencies will last a very long time. Of course, they will be improved, but anonymity, speed and simplicity of calculations will always be

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Diggy said:

Yes crypto will stay for a long period of time,  because many people will still using crypto until now,  and many people and organization still using crypto. 

Yes, many institutions, organizations and people are using them now, perhaps, I think in the long run there will be new inventions to make cryptocurrencies more accessible. 

• +1 1

Since this field is modern and new, I believe that it will last for a long time and we will not prohibit its disappearance because we will have died and this means that it will continue for many years

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

There are lots of different kinds of coins or crypto currency, and as long as there are existing kinds of coins, then the cryptocurrency still runs. But I think cryptocurrency maybe not remove or anything but developed to a more advanced or innovative thing.

• +2 1

I think crypto will last forever . you need money for living so you need crypto too for making profit . now a days people are very much interested about crypto and in future popularity will increase.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 8:28 AM, Delgboke said:

Nothing in the world last forever. So it is easy to answer the question that it is impossible for cryptocurrency  to stay forever. Because 100 years ago there were no sign of cryptocurrency and who knows after 200 years later can cryptocurrency survive or not.

• +1 1

I think yes as long as there is an investor traders and also an enthausiast like me cryptos will lasgmt forever.specially now lots of people are interested in bitcoins or other crypto currency

5 minutes ago, Lubna said:

By seeing the demands and reputaion of cryptocurrencies, i can say that, we will see crypto till the last day of our economic transaction.

Thats correct buddy and as long as there is people who will use or invest in cryptos this will last and i see that someday cryptos are the next paper note.and im excited in possibility that crypto can be a coin someday coin that can touch and feel

• +2 1