This is disappointed - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

This is disappointed

Helping members engage in conversations is another matter for us. And other things we should do to help increase the number of members in this forum. Many are incapacitated and cannot stand the spirit of justice.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:18 PM, iloveyobit said:

well , There are several different reasons , Each member here has its own reasons , Maybe the time is short and maybe they are not interested in the forum .The solution is to start closing inactive accounts in the last month

Yes thats the solution, after 1 year or 6 months in inactive status, their accounts should be closed and not reopens, and if they want to get back they have to open another account

13 hours ago, LeandroMesa said:

Yes thats the solution, after 1 year or 6 months in inactive status, their accounts should be closed and not reopens, and if they want to get back they have to open another account

I think the modiraters  here in the forum have a lot of respect for all members, especially the old ones, so they will not delete any account that is not active for a long time, this is my opinion.

• +1 1

Agreed, but i think that not all of these members can open this forum daily and make useful content , and i am one of them! Even if they have good knowledge about this crypto world , but making posts here needs a lot of time daily and not all of us can spend much time here.

Excellent question, my opinion on the matter is that possibly many do it for the benefit of crypto, but when they realize that it is not easy they give up and therefore abandon the account. Here is my point of view on the subject.

This publishing good content takes a long time, it is not only to start a conversation, it is to try to leave good information and leave you a learning. For my part I am new is this of the forums. I don't publish much, but I like to fill myself with good information

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Migo said:

I noticed something recently which there is more than 21k member in this forum, this is good and encouraging too but the question is why only 5k members are always the most online, and every time I enter this forum I find only between 70 and 300 members online in that moment and sometimes less, this is very disappointed and I think a lot of new members abandoned their accounts after they signed up.

what do you think the problem is?? 

I think it's just normal given the statistics, never 100% of people who sign up on a website it's going to be online or actively engaging on the site, overall I think this forum is doing really good so far

I think that everything is due to the fact that a large number of those registered users are false accounts and others are also abandoned because they do not understand the forum, and after the airdrop ends, surely there will be even more abandoned accounts

On 12/10/2019 at 9:54 PM, Migo said:

I noticed something recently which there is more than 21k member in this forum, this is good and encouraging too but the question is why only 5k members are always the most online, and every time I enter this forum I find only between 70 and 300 members online in that moment and sometimes less, this is very disappointed and I think a lot of new members abandoned their accounts after they signed up.

what do you think the problem is?? 

Screenshot_20191211_015431.jpg

from what I have been reading, they say it is due to the elimination of multi-accounts, they are taking them out to regulate the use and that this forum is well used

Many accounts were created at the time to meet one of the requirements of the Yobit airdrop at the beginning of the year.
This is my case. I signed up and didn't come back.
Now, I'm going back to meet another new airdrop requirement.
With the advantage that in this opportunity I have learned how to use the platform, I have been nourished with the diverse posts and I have been able to give my new contributions.
I feel that the foundations are laid for a more regular interaction in the future.

I feel very sad and worried about the airdrop since I make very thoughtful and worked comments daily but sometimes they delete the posts and I do not reach 20 daily messages because of this, I hope to qualify the airdrop.

The people who are online are mostly full member and they make this forum as a fulltime job so I think that is the reason why they are always online

Many people using this platform are get banned because they don't read and understand the guidelines to use this platform . They don't follow rules and regulations .they don't pay attention and time and just they pass their time at the platform and thus are banned.

I dont think this should be considered as a problem because each of us have their own duties and they might be bust doing those duties too. Other wise most of the other user's accounts might be banned due to some reason. This might be the reason of showing that 21k . But i think the moderators will soon remove all those sorts of accounts and clean the platform.

you are saying right this senerio. We have to guide and it is responsibility of senior members to guide new members to work with this wonderful forum and gain knowledge about cryptocrurrency and digital world also.

I think most of the members might get banned or lost interest in this forum. Sometimes when a person does something regularly he loses interest in that particular thing. So it might be possible it is just my opinion.

Success in everything is continuity. This is true within this forum, but people want to go faster and earn easy money, which often causes disappointment. Of course I am speaking in general, there may be situations related to such private life.

Yes it is disappointed . But many people got banned and many people don't understand the forum language very much and some users are being busy on their living in the real world. That's why they didn't use or visit cryptotalk. There is different statistics. But even if the forum has only 5k active members, the forum are still doing great. Let's just be greaful for those who are always online here and giving their best to make quality posts.

Its not possible for everyone to be online at the same time so that could be the reason why we see only few people online when we are online but if people have abandon the app than its really is disappointing  all we can hope people will one day realize how much beneficial forum it is.