This is disappointed - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

This is disappointed

You have very keen observation on form.Their would be many reasons for that and  we all know all of us are doing multiple jobs to run our life.May be these users are doing different online works or busy in their daily life jobs or some of them lost their internet connections.We need genuine members not bots for this form.It will take some time but we will get them sooner.

I really don't know the problem,  maybe because they have no time to always be around,  maybe the time you are online, the other person is offline.  Besides members are from different countries. So you can't really blame them. 

I think some fake accounts being made to get satoshis and when they see the strict rules they leave. God knows well.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:54 AM, Migo said:

I noticed something recently which there is more than 21k member in this forum, this is good and encouraging too but the question is why only 5k members are always the most online, and every time I enter this forum I find only between 70 and 300 members online in that moment and sometimes less, this is very disappointed and I think a lot of new members abandoned their accounts after they signed up.

what do you think the problem is?? 

Screenshot_20191211_015431.jpg

That's means maybe other members are only signup but they are not interested on forums or maybe others are not interested on rewards that's why we have many members but few are active

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This forum is not for entertainment its something related to technology so its going to take some time admins need to bring some more attractive features but mostly its going to take time as its spreading and have some more new ways then surely we are going to watch some massive number of members on this forum.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:54 AM, Migo said:

I noticed something recently which there is more than 21k member in this forum, this is good and encouraging too but the question is why only 5k members are always the most online, and every time I enter this forum I find only between 70 and 300 members online in that moment and sometimes less, this is very disappointed and I think a lot of new members abandoned their accounts after they signed up.

I think that is because when I sleep, you don't sleep. We are living in a different time zone. People cannot online for 24 hours.

The bottom line is that the forum was subjected to a spam / bot attack, many users were also banned, some had several accounts, some needed to register a new account to leave a request for unban. 

And of course, someone just didn’t like the forum, or they don’t come in every day, just go in, see the news, go out 

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

Well maybe those members are the one who got banned from this forum, or some people who abandoned their accounts because their already too busy and already making good money on other stuffs.

Maybe some of the members are banned or given by a warning point I think that's one of the reason. Other reason is they forgot they passwords because some peole used only temp mail. And other reasons that I don't know, there are many possibilities.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:54 AM, Migo said:

We don't need much users. In fact, what we need are those legitimate users that actually makes sense in the forum. Other accounts might be bots, spam posters, or just got penalized.

I also do think that you can't expect much number of online users since we all live in different timezones. Or it might be seasonal, since the holidays are quite busy as of the moment.

Well, I think the problem is maybe other accounts is the account that has been banned and of course, their account will still stay, and of course, they will create new and banned again. Perhaps that's why or maybe multiple accounts that pass through the security of the forum, well I don't exactly know, but one thing for sure maybe some members are too lazy.

has become commonplace, because we will be very difficult to find all members here are in an online position. and some just create an account then they rarely open again.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:05 PM, Ms.o said:

We cannot depend here,this site is only for extra income,that's why maybe most member here is busy at their work and dont have enough time here or its hard for them to tackle every topic here.

Yes i agree with you, that some members who don't usually got online are busy, specially the top 10 members in the forum, some have already posted some sort or vacation and some endevours.

After they are airdrop hunter that make multi account for AIR And YO Dollars aidrop on yobit and just submitting their account and also banned account that have multilple account, Anyway 300 online was really big for sure since we have different zone time for each member.

To be fair, people don't spend all their time online on forums, so it's only logical that there would be around 500 people on at a time. I come on to these forums maybe a few times a week so I'm not that active either. Also, Yobit is doing an airdrop related to posts and a lot of new members just register and don't post anything.

I think the statistics of total members and the total number of online members are not refresh regularly.

When i opened my account i see the number always same. The admins can't refresh the counting regularly.

The reason I think was the payment policy is the reason why they not continue to pursue cryptotalk. We admit that 100 post was a tired task but if you have a passion on it you continue to work on cryptotalk.

Really this is a matter of concern. Actually propel here make posts and go and come next day. People are actually not contributing to this forum and there are a number of reasons for it. 

Do most of these accounts belong to zombies? (i.e. users who haven't used the forum in over a year.) Maybe we should purge those accounts.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I am also disappointed to see this.I have seen there are 65000+ members in this forum but there is less active members.Many people just sing up this forum.They don't start work

I guess those users has multiple accounts, that's why we are many members here, but few only online. I'm sure they will ban those who make multiple accounts.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/11/2019 at 8:54 AM, Migo said:

Screenshot_20191211_015431.jpg

Some people become disappointed with the trading of bitcoin. If the bitcoin charts and trades become lower or the value become down people would really be disaplointed. They would nt be able to earn so much money and they would be bankrupt.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:55 AM, Benjamin said:

There has many accounts that is being banned by the admins by doing some activities that are probihited to this forum, this is a good news from us to avoid some spammers, plagiarism etc. For the better of this forum.

yea admins do block and ban account but these ones who get banned get around it by making new accounts and i think thats the real reason the numbers of accounts inflate this high in a very little time.

3 minutes ago, halloweed said:

At the time this topic was created there were only 21k total member but the most online was still 5k now there are more than 60k and the status of most online is still 5k, what is this?

Because most of that new members are already blocked or banned by admin, if you observe the trend of the new post. most of them are question format. we are shifting more on a question-answer type of forum, worst most of the questions are already been asked. and they just keep repeating, they don't exert any effort to search their question.