BTC Prediction - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek sharma

BTC Prediction

BTC is about to fall lower because it is creating lower highs continuously.  I think we will definitely break the 6400 dollar level and fall much lower than that. 

download.png

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

That would be really rational if bitcoin falls exactly before the Christmas holidays because all people need to spend te money on presents and stuff but not invest it in bitcoin in this time 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Whoa didn't expect it will break $6400 level but if the predicition was true it's really good time to get some bitcoin i think, I really place big hope on upcoming bitcoin halving to make bullish market again, Well let's wait for now mate!

• +1 1

Well everything is possible when we talk about the prices as a general idea, so the prediction is too hard in such things, let's wish the price will not fall too much 

• +1 1

It is a scenario that I think can be produced, even in January 2020 it reaches $ 5400.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Everybody has his own perspective. For me, I honestly don't want to see a temporary pump now. I've kept my investments with 2022 Dec target. This is right time to buy Bitcoin, I believe so.

But BTC always experiences ups and downs. At present the market price is very different, but it is possible that it will increase even more in the following year. yes we just wait for the change.

• +2 1

You have good analyze and perhaps you'll keep up load analyze like this one, as newbie we need that. Even not always right people who up load their analyze with detail in forum are brave person. Next time try complete with money management, I'll follow you.

I too think from this group that Bitcoin can come in at $ 6400 but there is no reason to worry because Bitcoin is likely to be pumped to me by January 2020 and may go up to 14 thousand in May so there is nothing to worry about now if you have capital. Then you can buy

I think this week, and we are facing a downtrend for bitcoin price because bitcoin price now is down deeper than before. But we have a chance to see another increase in the bitcoin price in the next week, so we should still hope that everything will change in the next week. Don't lose hope even if the price is really down to $6,400 because that will be a great time to buy more bitcoin while the price is down deeper. We will make a big profit in the next year, especially after the bitcoin halving moment.

• +1 1

32 minutes ago, Yawar said:

So i think No more than $100k. Anybody who thinks it’s hitting $1M or anywhere remotely close to that is being irrational.

100K means going to the heaven. how could you think like that at this point? yes it is possible. I know to turns 0.5$ to 20K but 100K is too far. its not a cent, every single point determine a single dollar. in 2020 bitcoin may hit more than 25K. strong possibility have to hit it. nonetheless until it move up more than 15K i can't say it will break its previous records.

bitcoin or crypto market is not a constant market. It will be up and down every second. In future bitcoin will go more than $50000. If you love to taking risk you can buy and hold it. In future you will be very rich. A single bitcoin makes your future brighter.

I would not want to go back where Bitcoin was recently, at a price mark of $ 3,800. This can not be, most likely bitcoin will go up after overcoming the mark of 6,000 dollars. 

1 hour ago, bliznec said:

I would not want to go back where Bitcoin was recently, at a price mark of $ 3,800. This can not be, most likely bitcoin will go up after overcoming the mark of 6,000 dollars. 

yeah many stupid people are waiting for that price still now but i am sure that bitcoin won`t go to that price again. so, just waiting for the pump again. because i already invested.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/11/2019 at 4:41 AM, heelsibat said:

BTC will fall more before Christmas because of its tradition. Hopefully many people will buy btc then and will be profitable in next 1 year. So take it as a chance.

Basing trades off "tradition" is such a poor strategy. If you base things off tradition might as well not trade because old people never did trade on the stock market anyway. The new age of bitcoin and crypto is here and is making waves because of all the benefits it brings to the financial system. I suggest doing more research.

yes that's probably the price that will happen to bitcoin. because I think all investors are influenced by the words of the country's top brass who defeated bitcoin in their eyes. when in fact the price of bitcoin is influenced by the transaction they did not because of what they said.

If you saw last few years btc price I think you should learn many thinks. 

You can remember when btc price 2$ now you can see btc already touch 20$k.

In 2025 I think btc should hit 100k$

I think that in the end of this year Bitcoin will fall down to 6.000 dollars and then I expect quick growth to 15.000 in February 

The BTC market has been going down for a while, but I think the BTC market will fluctuate significantly over the next 3/6 months.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 3:08 AM, vivek sharma said:

BTC is about to fall lower because it is creating lower highs continuously.  I think we will definitely break the 6400 dollar level and fall much lower than that. 

download.png

Maybe the price will touch $6,000 at the end of the year. But those sre still predictions, and some say next year the price of Bitcoin will rise.

If this happens it is a bad news for BTC users. But I think this price fall will not be for a big time as their are some whales manipulating the price but we know that next year BTC halving will have a greater impact on the price of bitcoin. It could go above $20,000 or more than that. 

I also think so, maybe in a few months bitcoin will be at the level of $ 5,000 before halving, at least there are some resitance. Then bitcoin will rise after halving, this is a prediction often discussed by traders

Not long ago, bitcoin's value was high. but the price of bit coins has dropped a bit at the present time but hopefully the price of bit coins will increase much sooner and it will go up to around $ 10,000.