Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

The best for this is to take a notebook next to you and keep count or what I do mostly is to open the tab number in the browser and count how many posts I am going to answer, I really think this is the easiest and fastest thing to do because it makes the work much easier when you want to work in a certain time here in the Cryptotalk forum.

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, it is really good advice. I have already been deleted some of my topics. I am trying to choose topics carefully, but I have to make mistakes somewhere I think my experience will increase over time and I will be able to distinguish the quality of the topics

Avoid bad posts in the forum and also the ideas you use to create your own good posts in the forum if you see a posts not having the standards such as low characters and does not help the members it's probably a low quality posts which you should avoid

Hello dear friend, thank you for your valuable participation. I think it is necessary to focus on this topic because deleting posts leads to frustration and I advise to focus on valuable and useful content.

I thank for this useful information because I am new to this forum and I am collecting information about it so that I know how to work on it and benefit myself and change here of information and topics.

In my opinion 

The best way to avoid deleting our posts is to stay away from responding to those duplicate topics or that have been posted for a few hours because they have not been checked for quality and rarity by intermediaries so they will be deleted if they are duplicate and you will lose your post as well

We are all vulnerable to deleting our posts, we should not despair, but rather look for the reason and avoid committing the same mistake. There are clear rules for publishing and we must avoid violating them to avoid as much as possible deleting these posts and wasting our efforts.

I agree with you, my friend, it is necessary for all of us to provide useful posts and we are interested in raising the quality of our publications in order to avoid deleting our posts and in order to increase the number of good posts in the forum, and this will support the forum to develop more.

Thanks for your valuable advice my friend next time I will choose the topics carefully in order to put comments on them so that I do not lose my post count

Postings or comments are meaningless or unclear and understandable. They will be deleted immediately because they are in violation of the publishing rules, so you should pay close attention before sharing.

I think you are right my friend.We must be really confident and sincere in our comments. we must not take shortcuts while working here in crypto talk as it can lead to failures. Try to give good and useful information to others as much as possible.

Edited by Lynn Davis

At the beginning of this forum I was bothered by many problems deleting posts because the comment will also be deleted
Later, I focused on the topics with many comments, more than 500 posts, and important and old topics.

Yes my friends I have been subjected to several times to delete my post, but I knew the reasons and started to avoid my posts being deleted, I learned that the topics should not be repeated and that I do not write anything without real meaning and without benefit

• +2 1

Reply to this post I am sure this post can't be deleted LOL

And i would like to said thanks for the advice that you put it's very helpful to all members because all have this problems of deleted post every days

• +2 1

There is no problem with that, topics are always deleted for many reasons, so when we find recurring topics or contain errors, we should not make responses if the replies are to bother us  We have to comment on old and important topics, so our posts are not deleted

On 12/10/2019 at 1:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

What an interesting post, which is very useful to me. It is true, threads should be avoided as much as possible because it does not make sense to be answering more of the same. That alternative that gives to quote the good comment of another and also add something additional and that is constructive and of quality, will surely be more attractive for everyone.

Thank you for these tips, many members publish posts without seeing the forum rules, so they are deleted by moderators. Before publishing any post, you must review the publishing rules to avoid deletion.

• +1 1

This is a good thing to know this also means that I can directly reply to someone's post in a mist of large number of posts and engage ourselves in trying to understand each other.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

Yes mate i face this problem. My ten posts were deleted out of first hundred posts. But now i have learned , how to reply to the topic. And how can we save ourselves from deletion of posts. Your post is also helpfull.