Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

Thanks for posting it. I have also suffered from deletion of my posts. Constructive things would lead the forum in a good manner. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Thanks for this advices, we should be more reasonable in our topics and give some valuable and unique informations here in this forum to keep it legit 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

Post deletion is inevitable, either your own post will be deleted or the entire thread will be deleted that's one of the risk that we have to face in a paid to post forum with active moderators

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Thank you for your post but unfortunately we only need to write again to close quantity post. Like I said admin has different opinion and topic can remove any time. No big deal for me just write again.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This info is very useful and came on right time for me and I wish for many others too. This way we get quality material plus everybody can save their most valuable time too.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing of this information to usbto apply it here, some.of my posts are being deleted because i post sometimes to the high views threads but have an low replies, for now i will avoid posting to the dead threads to not being deleted my posts.

10 hours ago, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

Yes, I noticed it for some time. Because before I was wondering what kind of post we meant by the admin we made and the point you made really helped me because I had to post on a different translation from my country's language. Thanks for the explanation .

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

10 hours ago, HammadAli said:

Thanks for posting it. I have also suffered from deletion of my posts. Constructive things would lead the forum in a good manner. 

Thank you again for posting.

Someone who follows the forum will accept the provisions of the rules in the forum so that sometimes the posts are deleted by the moderator and sometimes even the posts you make are received well because of the constructive results.

I entrust you to post well.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

Yes i have some deleted posts and it lessen when i did the things mentioned above. Before i saw this thread, i am choosing wisely rhe very good topics that i replying. From excessive deleted post it lessen now. So i suggest try those things mentioned above.

• +1 2
  • +2 4

Thank you for letting us know this kind of information, because a lot of member here are facing this kind of dilemmas. i hope it really helps the member who are post being deleted often.

• +4 1

Thanks for the tips but i think most of the people here knew about that but we appreciated your effort to do topics like this. Most of the people here are encountering those deleted posts issue, we just need to read some article about crypto currency so that we could give the best idea on a certain topic that we chose. 

• +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Loly said:

Thank you for your tips I realized that. Also Effective discussion on the topic of the post results in strong comments and is not deleted.

Everyone needs tips to get something good and good lessons from them so you can post by producing good and effective comments on the topics that you make so that the results can be well received by the moderator later.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Reply to this post I am sure this post can't be deleted LOL

And i would like to said thanks for the advice that you put it's very helpful to all members because all have this problems of deleted post every days 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I always engage i a genuine conversation. Because I like conversation that are not come from a site or just a copy paste. Maybe that is the reason why my post are not being deleted. Because it came from my mind and my heart. And I intend to help other people on that post I wrote. 

Because that is my oath to help other people at all times to keep my self physically strong mentally awake and moral straight. For me the earnings here is just a bonus. And I enjoying this site very much because I can say all my heart's content in every post. I made.

• +2 2

I don't post comments on topic that looks like copy paste and the idea doesn't belong to the author.I'd rather look for another topic that I can share my thoughts with without the fears of might be deleted by the mods.

• +1 1

This thread can be summarized as: If the topic in question does not conform to the rules in creating a thread as stated here https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/ , then do not post on that topic at all.  And if your posts get deleted because you did the opposite of what I said, then don't whine about it.

• +2 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

1 hour ago, Loly said:

You are the right, we must choose the appropriate topic and comment with useful content for the topic and for members, this avoids us deleting the post. 

I have a lot of deleted comments but the topic is still there I don't know why and i see to many comments that must be deleted they have to fix that

On 12/10/2019 at 8:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

Also to be sure for your post to be not deleted its goodvif you'll be creating your own constructive post that's you hope they will not getting deleted in order users to be replied you

• +1 1

8 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

I also don't know this fact because my most of the posts is also got to delete.

I think they use some bot to delete automatically post it's programed to delete every day but don't know the reason to delete

6 hours ago, Loly said:

I also sometimes find that a comment has been deleted for me and I do not know the reason but it is good that this only happens to me a few times and I can stand the situation and rewrite new comments.

As you said it's good if you see it from other side LOL  but just we want to know the reason of that there is no explanation about that 

• +1 1

You have a right, this problem exists and a lot of members suffer from it, and these tips you say are really good. We should avoid participating in ridiculous topics as well as trivial questions that are frequently mentioned in this forum and we must respond to the things that we think are only useful.

3 hours ago, Loly said:

I asked a lot in my comments to explain the reason of deleting posts but no one replied to me then we can't do any thing, but continue writing what we see it's good. 

That's it don't ask about deleted post like you said just comments and post and don't worry about that it's all the time like that. Maybe we have some updates in this forum about that

• +2 1

I Joined Tomorrow And My No Any Post Count Deleted many User Posting spams Post this Mean reason for count Delete you Can Reply Only original Content Posts

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 1:07 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

You just mention all the important factors in choosing the right post and i am sure this information will surely help a lot of new users here because they are the ones that struggling to their increasing deleted posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

13 hours ago, Loly said:

Really the forum need som updates and add more tools especially for mobile browsing I miss lot of features when I use mobile browsing.. I think mobile application is a good solution. 

Now it's easy to make a application it's take just few hours and we hope the forum can do this 

• -1 1
  • +5 1