Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

I think that if they are good for the students
  It would also have to be a subject, and so they could earn cryptocurrencies for some expenses, it is necessary in these times
a big greeting

Yes I think so crypto is a great option for students They can learn and on so much from it. Even I started when I was in my high school And I feel like it is best For students as I'm starting it doesn't need that much time and You can do your studies as well as gaining experience. With a little experience A student can pay his own bills with crypto. It can also help them grow in life like and help me , And that's why I think so should also be taught in schools.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nowadays I saw many students interested in cryptocurrency and they want to earn money online. It is true but in the other hand it is their big mistake. Because they young and they should study more and become pro in their job.

The presence of cryptocurrency is very helpful for students. It's the best thing for a student to earn money at his part time

I can't find a relationship between students and cryptocurrencies. For me it is a more generational question since most of the students are young and there are statistics that say that young people are the ones who operate the most with cryptocurrencies

There are many possible reasons to why people invest in bitcoin. One reason is that people believe in the technological advancements that bitcoin (and the blockchain) can bring. This kind of innovation is fascinating to students so they mostly join to learn. Another reason is that it could make a lot of money. What student wouldn’t want a couple of bucks to help with the allowance?

I don't think it's very good (I'm a student too). However, if he can earn his own money and he cannot afford it, he should not be close at all, but if he is enough, what are you waiting for until now? Do your research and start. If your family pays your pocket money, never approach.

I think that it will be useful for students to study cryptocurrency,so they can start doing it in the future.

Crypto is good for anyone who wants be successful in his life but we must be patient and learn how to trade, then we will be able to gain money for trading. 

Yes and no. It all depends on the age of the student, although it is not regulated, we must be aware that a lot of money can be lost, if this student does not work and does not generate money, he should not get involved at least in real investments

• +5 1

It could be said that if cryptography could be taught but in the university stage, where each person is more responsible for their actions and has a stage of maturity and at the same time understand how the world of cryptocurrencies works.

I think that students do not have many resources to invest in this field, although there may be exceptions for a student to spend more money than he can earn is something complicated, but you can make small investments where you can get some profits and thus move forward little by little in this field. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Let me take a parenthesis with the term cryptography, according to its original definition it is nothing more than a field of cryptology that deals with encoding or encryption techniques, and there are people who study this field in depth. What I do consider that students should learn, especially those of computer science and economics, is about blockchain and Crypto market respectively, the first because it is a branch that is already a reality at the study level and it is a matter of time to be a topic in his career pensum, the second because the world financial market already has a cryptocurrency market that moves large volumes of a new asset that is no longer fiat currency and requires adapting to the new times.

Yes, cryptos are important and very good for students, I say this from my own experience. When I was in college, I was drowning in debt to pay my college fees. Cryptos helped me a lot with that, from my point of view, cryptos should be taught in universities, to give students another vision about the markets.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/10/2019 at 7:24 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

i think crypto is for everyone that has a minimum knowledge about internet world. i think kids these days have better ideas in online space and because of good future of crypto it's good that can learn about cryptocurrencies at low age.

• +1 1

I think it can be a bit overwhelming for students to spend a lot of time on this, if they are already busy with their studies.
But if you refer to crypto within the studies, it seems good that they educate themselves on this

The presence of cryptocurrency can be a great way to get students to earn extra income, this is because crypto is better than saving and with facts like this I agree that cryptocurrency is taught in various schools.

I think and will advise students on a cryptocurrency that will only grow, but let it grow so that students make fewer mistakes and it will be easier for them to develop in this area.

No, for students as such no, the market is designed mostly for people who have good capital that they can invest with and those who know a lot about the asset and currency market, so a normal student could not dedicate enough to him to make a profit, unless what he is studying involves that type of market.

Yes its nice for students to learn about cryptocurrency.

they can learn about trading and investing in the proper cryptocurrency that will help them to get some extra income .Since cryptocurrency value raise in future so they may be get a lot benifit in future when they needed money most. So students have to start investing and learning on cryptocurrency because it may be the future of currency.

Crypto is best for students they can understand quick all the way because student performace and learning skills is very fast due to they will give the time and can make some money with.

it all depends on the earning crypto plan that you have. if you gather all on your money and invest it while you're student and want to trade it probably would turn your live style upside down because trading is kinda like gambling and that means that if you lose you want to recover your investment and you probably would lose more than you think in the end but if you're planning on investing on a online business that the risk is worth it and it's not much of a risk and want to earn crypto out of it as payment that would be the smartest decision as a student (in my opinion). also don't waste your time on faucets and ptc websites.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

The only way that students would be interested in cryptocurrency would be for it to be a matter within institutions, which for now is impossible, a student in and of itself I believe that 2% are in this world and possibly those who like to be earning money, the rest of the students are in their world of studies and fun and prefer to go out to have fun than stay glued to a mobile or computer to be aware of their investments