Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

For me absolutely yes, as a college student,crypto currency has my passion and since I study economics that would really help me!

18 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

yes of course this platform is really a good chance for all us to learn and earn at the same time! especially for students who couldn't work more than 2-3 hours per day

Yes, this is excellent and I have been working for two hours and making financial profit helps me very, very much

18 hours ago, Zeim Maisha said:

Investing in Bitcoin is all the rage but how exactly does a beginner get started? Do you need to already have Bitcoin to invest? Or do you transfer

all can make profit investing on btc and if the students can do trading in btc market then he can make a good profit from it.

22 minutes ago, Ushnaarslan said:

Yes it is best for the students in my country where unemployment is very common. Student are now able to fulfill their own expense of study food and others. 

Yep because of cryptocurrencies they can make money especially for the student that they can buy food or their school supplies. This is really can help for the student.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, MrGeany said:

yes i think that cryptos are best for students and teenagers. becouse they are open and can adapt eazily in new situations and crypto is the future so they need to know how to work on it .

Yes that is what I was thinking too, that it could be the best for the students achievement in future.

I think cryptocurrency is the main source of income online. Cryptocurrency is best for students. Students can afford their hands from crypto

1 hour ago, RayanMahuD said:

Yes i this is best for students  It is good in terms of having an extra income while studying. It can be their source to get money for their school fees or something like projects, homeworks, and so. Being a student is hard especially of you do not have enough money to sustain your student life.

it's not just a matter of income, but it also teaches the latest technological developments. it is possible, these students can develop crypto projects better than now. Well, that didn't rule out the possibility.

Encryption is a useful thing for all groups, students, housewives, men, workers, and others, because it is a field that requires a computer, phone, and a lot of knowledge. Encryption does not concern a specific class.

I think crypto is best for student because from there they can earn money  but not addicted too much that lose his money also. 

I think this is a great problem for students because there are so many leisure time in student life that we can use it to make good use of it. I think it can cost a lot so it is for a very good student life.

Having another source of income and for students I think the best way to put it is extra income just like having a part time job. They can trade on their free/spare time, and it's not going to distract their studies or anything, they can buy anything using their income fro cryptocurrency especially they ca help their parents with buying their own school's things or paying their tuition fees or the likes. So, I think it's one of the best "part time" job for students nowadays.

i believe that it is better for a student to follow his ideals as a student than to focus on crypto as a way to make money easily,only if he studies development in blockchain could it be a good career into the future.

This is an odd inquiry, and I'm not in any case sure what it implies. 

You can't pay for your training with crypto. Understudies may think that its pleasant to have the option to procure a little crypto by doing bounties or whatever, however that may occupy time that could (and should) be utilized for contemplating. So I don't think crypto offers any extraordinary advantages to understudies, however it may be a generally excellent course of concentrate for them and I mean learning math, cryptography, and financial aspects. Those things may support them on the off chance that they choose to truly get into crypto after their instruction is done.

It is excellent in requisites of having an spare pay packet at the same time as studying. It tin be their obtain to grasp change for their instruct fees or a little like projects, homeworks, and so. life form a scholar is strict in particular of you solve not maintain a sufficient amount cash to sustain your learner life.

Yes!! crypto is the income way for students.i always support crypto for work.students must join in here for there daily side work..every student should spend time on crypto..

If students use it the right way, it could be beneficial for them however if crypto becomes an dependancy for them in order that it distracts their attention faraway from their take a look at, then it is able to be dangerous for them. I recognise some students that both attend their instructions and are energetic on crypto world. They change simplest on their spare instances and spend the cash they earn to shop for educational equipment.

With the dawn of blockchain technology or a blockchain, a new market star has brightened the opportunity for wealth creation for millions of aspiring people around the world is the crypto market and students must understand it as it represents the new generation of stock markets.

Yes, it is very good for students. Especially those who have enough free time to spare. They can make extra money from crypto and even get to learn about it the more and might want to pursue a course in future on crypto. I say it is okay for students to use crypto but only in their free time.

When you are asking this question you should ckear your sense too, if a student want to hold crypto maybe it's good for him, if he is buying or selling or doing such thing it's quite fine and useful but if a student is working 5 hours or 8 hours daily to earn cryptocurrency it's most bad thing on the earth for him....as his priority should be study....not cryptocurrency....!!!

Yes,I think crypto is best for student.Every student most of spent facebook and other social platforms.Cryptocurrency futures very good.Students can knowledge about trading cryptocurrency.It's helpful for future career.

7 hours ago, rinku24 said:

The best thing for a student to do is make money during his or her part time. Well I'm a big boy and I know it doesn't seem to have any money in your pocket.Because when I was a kid I never knew about these things

Yes it is a good thing for the students, it will get be a lot of benefit to the students if they get themselves involved.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, Sohel Rana said:

I Don't think.

Many think student went to learn also crypto.

Crypto not important for all students.

If some student interest to learn crypto then they learn but not all.     

Student need to learn crypto the are fasinated from crypto earning where they learn crypto as a new knowledge.They are gonna leave the studg because of crypto news they think crypto can make them ruch over noght they don't need to study hard they can earn easy money in crypto this can ruin their carrier.

I think cryptocurrency is a higher side for the students on account that it is a wonderful working side inside the international and plenty of lot of cash earn can possible right here so i think cryptocurrency is all of the fine.