Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Yes i agree

we  an accept the idea of a new technology and new market more than others

and it's beneficial for us financially 

for in this era can be said yes, if students about crypto automatically the crypto world will develop rapidly in various countries

Best for student...What is the purpose of this statement.If we are taking ceypto as a investment and saving purpose for students then crypto is best for students.

11 hours ago, HaliruKuchi said:

I don't think that crypto is best for students because if they got to know about this many of them won't face there studies

They get an extra income in bitcoin, that is helpful for them

Crypto is one of thing which is very important to be published , so it is very good to students if they join it and start to trad if they have free time , but never join it if you haven't free time.

On 12/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, wilbertson said:

I'm not very sure I mean id they don't waste studying time in claiming faucets and gambling then is okay.

Gambling and faucet is not the good way for the students becasue no one will make goo amount o money in the market through these systems and in crypto we just invest the money and buy the coins and safe them in our wallet and sell that when price is high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/1/2020 at 12:36 PM, Luv1one said:

they learn crypto from now on afterward they will not hold any problem afterwards, they tin certainly perform on crypto and construct money.

Hello my friend, thank you for this post and I wish you good luck

Yes of course it is very good for the students.  Because I too am a student it is helping me a lot in my life. Now I can afford all my expenses.  So I think it's a good medium for students.

Crypto is a good source of income for students, since your options for earning money are limited. Posting in this site for 2 hours to get your 30 post a day is still a lot better than working in a fastfood joint for 9 hrs straight. You have more time to devote in your studies.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

As like as part time work crypto is the best site. Because student work home as their free time. Also there have no rules just like freedom work. As a student I also work here.

Of course Yes. it is true that most of my bitcoin friends are still in college and even still in school, they can pay their lectures by collecting bitcoin from bounties. they collect bitcoins to collect money.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Older people do not understand the principles of cryptocurrency existence. The younger the person, the easier it is to absorb new knowledge. Cryptocurrencies are a new business. That is why the majority of cryptocurrency users are young people.

On 12/10/2019 at 9:09 PM, Tarek54 said:

Yes I think crypto is best for student.  At present time most of the student are spend there time idly. If they use crypto they earn money and learn about crypto.

Student make good money through this market just invest some money in this market nd than buy some good coins and safe them and wait for the good time when the market is going to much high on that time they sell it in profit.

BetFury                                                   

Not all students their dreams of learning will come true, so that's means  cryptocurrencies also is best to be introduced and teaches to the students

No, it's not.

Students don't have enough knowledge in money management and risk management.

Any trading, specially crypto trading has HUGE risk built in to it.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Crypto market is beneficial for all people who learned this market. If a student learned to crypto market then it is easy for them to earn small but regular income. 

Why not if used as research and development. a good age to use crypto without supervision is at the age of 18 years. The need for education about the technology and concepts used by crypto in students is a good thing if used for learning.

COINTELEHUB                                   

On 12/10/2019 at 9:35 PM, Ngetpa said:

It is good in terms of having an extra income while studying. It can be their source to get money for their school fees or something like projects, homeworks, and so. Being a student is hard especially of you do not have enough money to sustain your student life.

Yes it is an opportunity for one and all.it would be  a great source for thr student's who are very hardly surviving in their life..by this forum daily needs can be completed

Yes, I think that encryption is the best for students, they can earn some money through it at their leisure time, and they can pay fees through it, especially since I read that some universities are now dealing in cryptocurrencies

I think its because that we have to learn what its all about but if the students accepti it then its going to be something good for them they must see the good in it and not just get into the market for nothing its important we work on it, students get what they want and if crypto is what they need its going to be something they will accept in soon

Yes that's best way to earn for students that doesn't have time to work or do part time job or see no where to work

And part time student can deficate there time on this platform in there free time except exam season but fresher's can save little money to buy adpacks on mpt, hashingadspace,addups and real platform to earn money for petty expenses that may occur

Of course. CryptoTalk is one of the best income sites for students. With the help of this site, students can easily and easily buy Bitcoin. It does not require much effort. So in my opinion this is the best.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:30 AM, Laboni said:

Yeah you are right I agree with you, crypto is best for students because there are many students who roam around. If they learn crypto from now on then they will not have any problem afterwards, they can easily work on crypto and make money.

Crypto is the great for the student becasue students will make some good and real money through this business and they can understand the great business becasue the younger peoples will understand the online business very well.

BetFury                                                   

Yes it is. Crypto is really the best for students because with a part-time job and investing / trading in crypto this can help a lot to pay students debts.