Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

A few of my friends who are still in college also using cryptocurrency. They said that earning from cryptocurrency has saved them a lot of time, because they can just do it at home while doing their thesis or something. They don't need to go to work or work part time. So, it's actually a good way for students to make some extra money.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

The earlier you start with bitcoin the better. I know some young people as young as 15 years old who are making a living from bounty hunting alone and manage to build his own house and buy his own car.

spacer.png

It will be a waste of time for students if they get involved in crypto trading etc, they should focus on their career first, if they focus on crypto as a career then its a different thing.

Cash is more interesting for the student because it can be paid anywhere. Crypto currencies you almost never pay. Cryptocurrencies are only interesting as a tool for making money.I choose cash

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

It is a good option for students if they want to finance their basic needs. It would be beneficial for them if they work on it with patience.

Cryptocurrencies are not for a specific class of people, they are for all groups of society, for students, professors, and undergraduates, everyone can benefit from cryptocurrencies.

It is a good thing for students and it will help them to spend their studies and devote themselves to study without looking for another job. It also benefits all people, not only students.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Yes, cryptocurrencies are extremely beneficial both for shaping the technologies of the future and for students who use the right strategy to generate income quickly. With the developing technology, it has become an effective tool for students to develop themselves for the future, as it has a more important place in our lives. Cryptocurrencies are important not only for students but for all humanity.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Every thing has a good effect and bad effect ,it depends which one you choose to go with ,so in the use of crypto if you work to earn cryptocurrency then its good source of earning with your crypto knowledge and you can buy your books ,copy pay college fees ,etc with your crypto earning.

Edited by Akasshh

yeah it is very good for all of the students to learn from here as i think this is the most important thing that i want to conclude that this is good for student because it enable them to earn and learn at the same time.

Crypto and Blockchain is future and now no one can stop this technology even now time to guide new generation about this all we need some good prepared things for them as this help them for more good and positive change because if we will not give them this positive change then this is going to hurt them as this also can go in negative which will not good for any one.

They have to learn that there is very little time to raise them. The better time is for students to earn the best of LifeBees ... "Bitcoin" is actually good for cryptocurrency students and cryptocurrency is the future for our students

I can advise that crypto is not bad for students. And as long that is a currency, it should not be kept away from children. Currency are supposed to have no limits.

agreed I suppose crypto is paramount for student.  At portray time many of the students are pay out near time idle  If they application crypto they earn capital and be trained about crypto.

Yes Crypto talk campaign is very good for student because by using Crypto kampane anyone can earn BTC worth of 2.5 dollars which is around 30000 Santoshi so it's good for a student and we can use it for his pocket money.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now there are no barriers for students to receive payments from anywhere. Students can now make extra money from online jobs. In my day, I could not accept payment because I had to have a Paypal account and I did not meet the requirements to have a credit card to verify my Paypal account.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

crypto market is decentralized market and best only for those students who learned to this market without learning we cannot earn anything from this market so it is clear. 

It is very courageous for those students who are fond of seeking the knowledge. The cryptotalk is giving these tasks and also giving money.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

might be good as knowledge and earn a living but if it only depends on this it is not good because no one knows when this will continue to teach them other positive things

Well i am a student too and need to fulfill my daily needs through money. 

Earning on bitcoin or crytotalk is really great way to earn money and helps me.

I take it as part time job 

So yes it is very useful for the students.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:05 PM, Ngetpa said:

It is good in terms of having an extra income while studying. It can be their source to get money for their school fees or something like projects, homeworks, and so. Being a student is hard especially of you do not have enough money to sustain your student life.

also true, but it must also consider the impact, they should not be influenced or interfere in seeking fortune let their parents try the task of a child enough to learn and excel at school

I contently have no reason to say crypto is bad for students because it serves as a financial means of exchange so therefore all student should be limitless.

Sure! Crypto its good for students because they can earn it and invest for their future and later they can start their own business with what they earned.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This forum is helping us to know how we can earn, newbies can easily earn this forum but firstly you should have informative post only, this forum is also a crypto currency educational website too

On 12/10/2019 at 11:12 PM, Hatred said:

If you mean to learn by students, I prefer bitcoin. Because its the beginning of the cryptocurrency. If you want to learn other coins, you must learn bitcoin first because it will serve you as a guide to other coins that is emerging.

good advice, thanks, I still have a lot to learn, in this end I am still trying to listen and hope for the results of this comment