Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

It will be fit for the students  especially to the major in financial management in terms of ideas and knowledge because theybwill now know what is cryptocurrency is and how it runs and also in terms of money they will now earning some profit for helping them to get some extra allowance.

11 hours ago, Tarek54 said:

Yes I think crypto is best for student.  At present time most of the student are spend there time idly. If they use crypto they earn money and learn about crypto.

Yeah you are right I agree with you, crypto is best for students because there are many students who roam around. If they learn crypto from now on then they will not have any problem afterwards, they can easily work on crypto and make money.

• +2 1

Yes crypto is good for students so it's not just about money but crypto is a way out so they can do useful things for their future.crypro.teaching us al and young people how to manage and control our.money by self. And teached them seeing the future of world economie. 

• Useful or interesting 1

If they really want student to go into crypto it will be good if it is included in the school curriculum so that it will be very easy for them to adopt when they would have finish school, instead of waiting to finish school before entering in the business of cryptocurrency. 

14 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

In my opinion, students are better off using crypto than older siblings because a student can divide his time by working on the forum while older people are definitely more focused on real-world work, so to divide time with crypto work very little or sometimes not even do it.

Whenever they need university student to travel straight into crypto it's going to be very good whether it is in the institution course load in order that it is going to be a breeze to enable them to take up after they would've concluded institution, as an alternative to ready to end institution ahead of going into in the industry involving cryptocurrency.

15 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

In my opinion, students are better off using crypto than older siblings because a student can divide his time by working on the forum while older people are definitely more focused on real-world work, so to divide time with crypto work very little or sometimes not even do it.

I think this millennial kids has so many great opportunities to make money because it wasn't as easy before you had to work and have better degrees to compete with others while now everyone can be a trader in crypro.

12 minutes ago, Naga said:

I think this millennial kids has so many great opportunities to make money because it wasn't as easy before you had to work and have better degrees to compete with others while now everyone can be a trader in crypro.

Very good opinion and I agree with your opinion.

Everyone has the right to get the opportunity to become a trader in crypto, even a student has more opportunity to spend time in the crypto world so that they make a lot of money in crypto.

12 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I'm not talking about i investing money on drugs, I'm talking about distraction in studies, imagine students then quit school and start trading in a large number. There will be no Doctors in the future, so i think it is too early for students.

I think you have a point right there, I mean students should be introduced into the crypto when they are mature enough, so that they choose wisely.

yes it is. Students can make money from few freecoins website to claim few coins so that they can trading on bitcoin or other coins such as ripple. It is good opportunity for them to learn and to earn money. They may think as part time job or secondary option. They can make them self self-employment and entrepreneur. lot of students did and newbie will do the same.

Yes crypto is really very good for all student because when they learn more about cypto currencies then very soon they will easily start good income from crypto.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I am a student. Crypto for me is very helpful because i can earn money here but not enough to make me study, it can give me extra money though. 

It depends on what future you want for yourself. If you need a carrier it would be better to focus on a job your actually studying on. I you would like to be free then get skills in crypto sphere 

Crypto gives us an opportunity to make some income. So for this purpose, it's really good for students due to it makes them self employment.

Yes crypto is very good for students because it can help them with their investment needs or knowledge.  students can get to know the world of crypto, there must also be guidance from experts.

Well as a student i might say that crypto is good for the students like me not just in earning little income  by doing stuffs like posting, trading or investing using crypto but also to be aware of this new blockchain technology where they can run crypto. It is very important to me to know such things like this.

It's really good if students interesting top cryptocurrency, We can teach them about blockchain technology that used on cryptocurrency and how powerful this technology can became game changer on every sector in the world, For now we just can voluntering teaching blockchain but i'm really sure in the future this technology will became one of education on some school or college.

Yes cryptos is the best for student to earn extra income for their school needs, but they should limit doing cryptos because focusing in crypto can ruin their studies.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think students have enough academic concerns !!! But yes, I am with the introduction of crypto in the curriculum step by step, especially in the advanced stages, because this has become a necessity of the digital revolution in our time.

As knowledge yes but to try yes and no. Knowledge need to understand something but no practice can make confuse. Try crypto such as like buying merchandise/ thing is fine but for trading or invest need professional in side of them. 

Yes that is good for students. Because student is still learning something, so why not learn about cryptocurrency. You study also can earn some money.

My first time know about cryptocurrency is when i still be student. I know hard to learn about crypto world. Because i see first time is Bitcoin really complicated. i wanna give up that time. But i come back to learn it when i have free time, cryptocurrency is interesting i think after that.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Students are new generation and they decide what money people of future will use. It`s a good occasion for crypto if many students are interested in it, because they make it more popular 

2 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

This is good in terms of earning extra income while studying. It may be their source to receive payment for school fees or something like projects, homework, and so on. It is difficult to be a student, especially if you do not have enough money to support a student life.

i think we already have a lot of students investing in crypto and we need to have the rest interested in bitcoin because this is the easiest  way to make more money as a student.

On 12/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, wilbertson said:

So at what stage do you think students will be mature enough to adopt cryptocurrency without having effects on their studies? For me i think at a university level.

It is hard to say, But university level is fine for me, I have known this world since i was a high school.

i think crypto is best for students and now there are many student who want to earn through bitcoin and crypto and the generation of now is want to earn with simple method and btc and crypto is safe and easy method then other method hope my comment is usefull.