Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

On 12/10/2019 at 9:09 PM, Tarek54 said:

Yes I think crypto is best for student.  At present time most of the student are spend there time idly. If they use crypto they earn money and learn about crypto.

It depends on the student needs like for what purpose he is involving into the crypto world if the aim is just earning then it will lost the past and if the aim is learning then may be he get something very interesting related to technology.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think it is the best to student because working in this forum and trading won't take you more time to earn money and you can just work hour in a day but earn good amount of money from this cryptocurrency. Being student it's hard to manage time but if you could earn good amount of money which will be sufficient for you then spending 1 hour won't affect your study.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Cryptocurrency is becoming a well known thing among young generation and I think the majority of people in crypto world are the young students. It is good thing that ever happen to student because this is an opportunity for them to invest to earn profit.

• +1 1

The answer to your queries is -Yes! 

In-fact cryptocurrencies are useful for all. With cryptos, people are able to make extra income, which would help them to support their life, more with savings and investments. Also, it's equally important for students, as they can earn a good income from cryptos and pay their school fees by themselves, which would help students to minimize the financial burden of their parents on education. So, cryptos are good if we care to invest in a good place, and even students can make most out of their student life, by using cryptos in a right way like spending in books, school fees and bus fares, fooding, hostel fees and so on.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

This crypto world gives all people all around the world many good opportunities to earn , and working in one or more than one field is really a good idea especially for students because there is no other part time job better than working in cryptocurrencies fields! and for me, it's really good to enter this cryptocurrencies trading field and take it as a part time job and earning good amount monthly.. also in addition to earning issue , i think that learning cryptocurrencies trading is really a good idea between the student and there should be some teachers who learn their student about how this crypto world works! because the number of people who believe in the future of this crypto world is increasing day by day..

On 12/10/2019 at 10:00 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

This is an odd question, and I'm not even sure what it means.

You can't pay for your education with crypto.  Students might find it nice to be able to earn a little crypto by doing bounties or whatever, but that might take up time that could (and should) be used for studying.  So I don't think crypto offers any special benefits to students, though it might be a very good course of study for them and by that I mean learning math, cryptography, and economics.  Those things might help them if they decide to really get into crypto after their education is finished.

Hey mate, you are right the student can study about crypto that will be good for them, in future they can invest their experience at cryptocurrency. Student can do Bounty or Airdrop but they need a to concentrate their study otherwise those activities impact their study. In other hand student can earn from crypto which will help their study.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I think crypto is best for student.  At present time most of the student are spend there time idly. If they use crypto they earn money and learn about crypto.

Crypto is very best for the students and i agree with you. Crypto is the life changing opportunity and in the crypto market peoples change their life when they invest at the first time when it is launched.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

A student must know the technology first.A student must not have enough capital for investment or trading. They gain knowledge and mechanism.When they will have more capital they start trading. 

Yes I think absolutely yes there is no doubt. Crypto is the best for the students because I'm also student. Crypto helps me for learning and earning. It is very awesome. 

I think this question is not appropriate because crypto is about investment and most of the students has no capacity to invest in cryptocurrency because they are still studying thats why crypto is not for student, by the way if you realigned your question and ask if promoting crypto is best for students may i said it's YES, because it's just more on part time and not needed any capital investment.  

It's like a part-time job and I'm telling you I'm a university student and I've started working on it to make some money and make two to four dollars a day and It has been very helpful in my expenses and I will tell everyone to start working on it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually to my own opinion i think it have it advantage and also disadvantages, the advantage of it is that they will only have to trade in the crypto world and try having a little to learn more about it and it will help them financially without doing work per hour jobs maybe after school and the disadvantage is that it may affect their studies one way or the other because crypto world trading needs time to keep checking on the market value of what you have invested in and  students may not have that time of doing such things by try doing so it may affect their studies.

• Useful or interesting 2

It's important to learn about cryptocurrency as its having good potential for future investments. Students should have a basic idea about this topic and all the schools does not have provision to teach about cryptocurrency. So Cryptotalk helps us to learn easily about cryptocurrency and we can earn by learning. This platform is the best way for students to learn and earn with minimal efforts. 

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Ponnnu said:

It's important to learn about cryptocurrency as its having good potential for future investments. Students should have a basic idea about this topic and all the schools does not have provision to teach about cryptocurrency. So Cryptotalk helps us to learn easily about cryptocurrency and we can earn by learning. This platform is the best way for students to learn and earn with minimal efforts. 

Not only for students, crypto is useful for everyone. That's a general expression, of course there are conditions that must be fulfilled, whether something is useful or not depending on who uses it.

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

8 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

The world of cryptocurrencies is a very wide world and it is suitable for all people without exception, so whoever wants to enter it can increase his information and experience in many ways, but it is definitely suitable for university or school students who do not have enough time to work, it helps them increase their income and bear the university expenses.

Indeed, I am a college student and being able to work in this field enabled me to earn extra income to support my daily expenses since things weren't the same before due to the pandemic. Also, working in this field will teach you how to manage your time well since being a college student is really difficult and stressing and working in this forum help me de-stress from academics. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

The world of cryptocurrencies is a very wide world and it is suitable for all people without exception, so whoever wants to enter it can increase his information and experience in many ways, but it is definitely suitable for university or school students who do not have enough time to work, it helps them increase their income and bear the university expenses.

That's true , they wouldn't have to depend on their parent for any expenses, they will be self reliance,but while been engaged to cryptocurrency,they shouldn't forget about their studies.some student will devote their full time in cryptocurrency which is not supposed to be so

Crypto is the gold for the student because they make good money in this business through trading and also they can buy the coins and hold that for the future and sell those coins in a good price.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Hello everyone crypto currency is the best way for student to work harder and earn a living and during financial crisis one need to something where you invest your income with the help of crypto I could be able to pay my bills which I don't need to ask anyone thanks to crypto currency

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 10:03 AM, khan22 said:

Crypto is very best for the students and i agree with you. Crypto is the life changing opportunity and in the crypto market peoples change their life when they invest at the first time when it is launched.

I agree with you mate, it is very good for students, it will make then fund there little fees for themselves, and when a new coin is launched for the first time they get lots of profit, just like when the talk was launched at the yobit exchange site, student that gathered enough coin sold there coin and used it to do lots of things, so I agree that cryptocurrency is good for students

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Crypto is the best business for the students becasue now the jobs are less and the students need the money so the crypto business is the great and best business where they make good money in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes it will be best for students who really want to have the knowledge in the world of crypto and be able to do transaction and used the knowledge gain to make more money online by posting useful topic in cryptotalk.

If students only trade with their own money, they can be responsible for their own risks. The problem is that some of them lend money for trading and when they lose it, they will face with serious problems! Crypto is not a playground for youths! It is an investing platform that should be taken seriously. Students should trade under supervision. If you are a student, start your first trade in a way that it won't be your last one! Seek help and don't try it on your own.

I think for students who doesn't interested in schools they should leave their schools and use that time for learning about cryptocurrencies free and start making their own money. 

• +3 1

There is no longer anyone who does not know bitcoin now, because this currency has become very popular among all parts of the world and the matter of putting it down is not far away.

It's even okay for students to be involved in cryptocurrency. It will solve the issue of dependency on parents or guardians all the time. They will have additional source of income as students and may have well make huge investments and profits that they may not need to go get a job after graduation.